[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating in Barcelona I'm going out in an hour or so, where's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dinosaur_doggo.jpg (232KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur_doggo.jpg
232KB, 802x802px
Eating in Barcelona
I'm going out in an hour or so, where's the best place to eat that I can reach with the metro?
>>
>>1258290
use Google Maps, retard.
>>
>goes to an interesting city
>moves from A to B only

wew Iad
>>
Is there a good list of good places for solo diners in Barcelona? Would you just recommend stepping into random tapas places and sitting at the bar?
>>
>>1258290

Catalanfag here. Barcelona is kind of the "bait" city for foreigners. It's good because everbody speaks english down there and they will obviously be very welcoming towards foreigners and all. If you want to get a true catalan experience whithout your wallet exploding just stay away from ramblas and super crowded places. Search for obtuse, smaller streets and narrow pathways that will lead you to comfy / homely places. You might not be able to have a full conversation in english but if the place is comfy and true, the food will be spectacular and it will be 40% cheaper than anywhere in the center.

If you want the average tourist in Spain experience, buy paella on the street or visit Ramblas. If you want a cheaper, perhaps richer experience, find yourself a good place and things to do that aren't super obvious for foreigners. Heck, just post a message here if you are in desperate need of help. I can be there, and maybe we will be friends for one day.
>>
>>1258428
Not OP but suddenly I really want to go back to Catalonia. I stayed near Ramblas, but the tourist experience was still very nice. Rented bikes and had an excellent time whizzing around. Never stepped on the metro.

Storytime for your pleasure:
>be me, in Barcelona with my brother
>concierge at our hotel asks where we're going next, we tell him Sitges
>oh...
>gives weird look, doesn't say anything else
>get off the train in Sitges, again just my brother and I
>immediately see giant posters of bespeedoed musclemen
>banner for Gay Festival, Sitges
>starts the next day
>realize we are in Gay capital of Spain
>stay for the festival
>mfw thousands of strangers assumed my brother was my boyfriend
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>1258428
I just booked an airbnb for three nights in Barcelona for the end of this month. Is there any other popular tourist stuff that you'd stay away from? I was already planning on avoiding Ramblas since I've heard bad things about pickpockets there.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.