[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Amsterdam the most overrated city in Europe? It seems like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: spanish japanese.jpg (77KB, 406x708px) Image search: [Google]
spanish japanese.jpg
77KB, 406x708px
Is Amsterdam the most overrated city in Europe? It seems like it's a city based around drugs and hookers (shit) with a few good museums.
>>
Are you retarded, a city based around 100% legal drugs and hookers makes it fucking god-tier.
>>
>>1258141
Depends on what you're looking for. I'm not OP but I find that boring and unoriginal as well.

>>1258132
Is that David Silva?

>captcha is drugs
>>
>>1258141
>Elko Nevada is now god-tier
>>
>>1258132
I fucking miss Amsterdam. I don't think there's much to it as a tourist, but it's a really comfy place to live in. The cycling, the logistics, the relaxed people.
>>
>>1258141
If you want pot, go to Denver, it's better and cheaper.

If you want prostitutes go to Pattaya, they're better and cheaper.

Amsterdam is overrated if you value any of those things, but then I don't care for weak weed or old women who spank you when they should be sucking you off.
>>
>>1258141
The hookers are mostly scammers and the 420 stoner bro attitude most people have when they go to Amsterdam is rather annoying.
>>
>>1258338
or San Francisco, basically the US capital of weed and a lot more fun than Denver
>>
>>1258338
Old women? What?

I was there in September, and the women were young and hot. I didn't indulge, though, because I know what a scam/rip-off they are.
>>
>>1258141
The hookers are borderline criminals. Will take every penny out of your wallet and there's nothing you can do about it. At least from my experience.
>>
Where in Europe is better for prostitution? Amsterdam was shit.
>>
>>1258390
Belgium is better and Germany is the best.
>>
>>1258392
Is it legal in Belgium?
>>
>>1258393
Yes, Google is your friend. :^)

I know there are red light districts in Ghent, Brussels, Antwerp. There is probably one in Bruges and in other cities as well.

I would assume it's hard to beat Berlin considering they have flat-rate, fuck all you want brothels there...in a few places you pay 60 - 100 euros and you can drink and fuck all you want.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a-visit-to-one-of-germanys-all-you-can-fuck-brothels-432

Prague might be #2 after Germany.
>>
File: 40028.jpg (198KB, 460x794px) Image search: [Google]
40028.jpg
198KB, 460x794px
>>1258132
you can hit up Vancouver.
buddy said the hookers there are better then spains.
plus weed is easy to get and tolerated and better nature.

Vancouver is amsterdam 2.0
only thing they got is kickboxing, but canda and usa is looking to close that gap
>>1258338
lol hookers are cheap there...thats it but they are 6s at best plus stds and ladyboys arent easily controlled.

germany is better 100euros is all you can fuck an eat till sunrise
>>
>>1258132
I made a road trip through the Netherlands and enjoyed Gauda (there was luckily a city festival) and Rotterdam more also Scheveningen was intresting.
>>
>>1258420
I would assume based on my experience of german government and society that theyre super strict in keeping out diseases, underage girls, scammers, etc

would I be right?
I get paranoid about shit like that, its just my brain.
>>
>>1258132
I've always enjoyed the place, personally. I find the setting physically attractive, there seem to be a good variety of artsy low-key things to do, and I find it a good walking or biking city. Markets, cafes, places to get a streetside or canalside drink, all worth doing for me. And I have no interest in either hookers or drugs.

I don't really believe in the idea of s******* all over a city as overrated, but just wanted to say that I dig it totally independently of its vices.
>>
>>1259677
Yes, if it's a verified brothel then they will run by the book except for maybe tax fraud.
>>
>>1258493
>those all-you-can-fuck brothels
ugly whores, shitton of them
>>
File: 1454891737580.jpg (24KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1454891737580.jpg
24KB, 301x267px
>>1259698
>Whores in a brothel
Colour me surprised
>>
>>1259688
A good friend of mine works in the monitoring of the sex industry, and he points out that there is also a lot of immigration violation in Dutch brothels. Not scary stuff like slavery, very often , but a lot of false working papers for girls, mostly from parts East who are not yet EU citizens.
>>
File: Naamloos.jpg (595KB, 947x735px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.jpg
595KB, 947x735px
Dutch here.

The red part of the city is drunk/stoned tourists.
Yellow parts are still touristy but way less crowded.
Green are my recommendations.

>>1258132
The city is far from focused on drugs and hookers,thats just for tourists. There is plenty to do.
>>
>>1258168
Awful choice mate.
>>
>>1260003
Which part is focused on cheese and flowers?
>>
>>1260031
Tourist shops
>>
>>1258141
Pleb opinion
>>
>>1260003
>The red part of the city
>basically the entire fucking old town

If you're a native amsterdamer, I have sympathy for you
>>
Sao Paulo, Brazil has the best hookers.

Black Rock City, NV has the best drugs.
>>
>>1260088
To be fair, there's more and more discussion within the Netherlands that the current tourist situation in Amsterdam is untenable, exactly because it risks becoming Venice 2.0.
>>
>>1258132
paris?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.