[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone pay attention to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 13

File: 1398564247336.jpg (47KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1398564247336.jpg
47KB, 500x365px
I called it here first. I said Miami Beach had become a meme vacation, a dilapidated, crusty, hollowed out HOLE of a destination, verily an art-deco ghetto rife with Cubans and run by the Jew.

"Go away, /pol/." That's what I heard. I was mocked and harassed. But now I stand vindicated. Even the mayor of Miami Beach himself has grown so disgusted with South Beach's decline that he is talking about shutting down the myth of "South Beach Night Life", closing alcohol sales early and reducing the noise. South Beach's days of third world debauch will finally come to a close. The ORDER of European standards will prevail.

"I remember the days on Ocean Drive when it was peaceful. It was artsy. It was creative. Our locals liked to go on Ocean Drive. It was an enjoyable, peaceful place but during the last five, six, seven years we’ve seen a downward trend in Ocean Drive,” said Mayor Philip Levine. “What we need to do as a city is to reform and clean up Ocean Drive.”

“When we see a cancer, and Ocean Drive has become a cancer, we need to eradicate that cancer because we don’t want that cancer to spread to the healthy tissue of the entire city of Miami Beach,” the mayor said. “Unfortunately, Ocean Drive is attracting a bad clientele of folks that want to party all night, go crazy and disrespect our city.”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/05/30/miami-beach-banning-urban-beach-weekend-shootings/

And in case it isn't obvious, this spike in crime was the result of "Urban" Week. You can figure out the rest just using instincts. Because they are right.

Like me- Right.

And I was. Right. I was right. Here is evidence. I rest my case. "Urban Week" indeed. The straw that finally broke the camel's back. Another destination ruined. And we know why, don't we?
>>
File: 1404289873979.jpg (11KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1404289873979.jpg
11KB, 209x200px
>>1256383
>>
File: s-l1000[1].jpg (84KB, 731x763px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000[1].jpg
84KB, 731x763px
>>1256383
>art-deco ghetto rife with Cubans and run by the Jew.

When was it not this?

TFW pol-fag thought it was whiteboy day
>>
File: no fun 2.jpg (135KB, 424x448px) Image search: [Google]
no fun 2.jpg
135KB, 424x448px
>>1256405

There was a time when it just had a Cuban flair. Now it is just Cuban. Specifically, Cubans who are hostile to white Americans while trying to run the tourism business they inherited. Sort of an example of 'Welcome to South Beach. Now get out."

I thought the Jew had the sense to keep certain elements out of their own investment area. Apparently not. I like this Levine fellow though, even if it is a Jewish name.
>>
File: 43450905[1].jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
43450905[1].jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>1256427
>, Cubans who are hostile to white Americans
Screw those fratboys. Spreading their poison and plebby ways wherever they go. "European standards" my arse.
>>
>americans
>>
File: pota .jpg (26KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
pota .jpg
26KB, 480x200px
>>1256435

Well, once they have driven out the tourist industry and turn it into Detroit on the Biscayne, they will have time to consider their foolishness while moving to Little Haiti so they can afford rent.

This will be Ocean Drive's second descent into crap, iirc. They had to run out the riff-raff that were squatting there before to develop it into a resort area.

I just think its hilarious that Miami trusted their hospitality sector to be run by people who have such contempt for the majority population of the country hosting them. What did they expect.

Its not that Cubans are bad people at all. They just struggle with courtesy and dont seem to grasp that its a big part of the business.

As for "Urban Week", thats another matter entirely. Now I'll tell you what I really think:

This is all a ruse by the mayor. He would be nuts to actually go ahead with this plan. But if he rattles this saber a few more times, it might be enough to scare the shit out of Ocean Drive proprietors and end any more "Urban Weeks". Its a privately orchestrated event; there is no need for a city permit so the city cant deny one.

But the city can make it miserable for the assholes that cater to these animals. Its not unlike "Biker Week" or whatever they call it. Many cities refuse to host those also because the attendees act like scumbags and animals.

tldr I think the mayor is just trying to sweat the businesses to stop hosting Urban Week so it doesnt drag down the rest of the south part of the island.
>>
>>1256383
Go away, /pol/.
>>
South beach has been disgusting for years. It stinks of urine and high prices. If you leave out all the racial bullshit, it is still a fucking pit. Miami beach is not much better.
>>
File: 1417923798074.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417923798074.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>1256487

I think much of Miami Beach north of South Beach is still nice, charming even, in some places.

I didn't understand why anyone would want to be in downtown Miami proper though. Thats even worse than South Beach.

Really, northern Miami Beach seems ok, and much of the coast north of that. But South Beach and southern Miami did not at all seem appealing. I assume it gets better if you make it to the keys.

I've become curious about the Tampa area lately. Clearwater, Dunedin.
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Miami here. South Beach is fucked because drunk American blacks have ran off all the locals and affluent tourists. Why go there when you can go to Ft Lauderdale or the Keys and not be accosted.

>>1256535

This is quite unaccurate. Coconut grove and south miami are by far the prettiest and most liveable places in the city. Pic related.
>>
>>1256451
How about putting a bigger police presence there. When you have the next Urban Week,get the promoters and the cops together,work out a strategy to make it safe. The Wet Indian Parade is the most policed parade in Brooklyn and the are pretty good in crowd control. The only problem is the J'Ouvert festival which is before the parade where you had a gang shooting.
>>
File: 1334352579070.jpg (41KB, 720x572px) Image search: [Google]
1334352579070.jpg
41KB, 720x572px
>>1256691

I do hear good things about Coconut Grove.

>>1256700

I assume its because its random violence on the street, added to the general garbage and mayhem. If it were contained to clubs, such as they are, that might work.

I think its generally the comfort level of the locals and the LEOs. They are used to the local shenanigans but probably worry about the appearance of militarizing the area. Whether its violence and mayhem or the boosted law enforcement, either makes the place look bad and could drive down business, tourism and maybe real estate, though its a very commercial area. The demographics have changed and I sense there is a local culture clash already beneath the surface.

So in the city's mind, it is easier just to motivate the clubs to discontinue the event since the city cant actually stop them. Apparently these protests emerge after Urban Beach Week with some regularity.

The local press cites it as being a period of uncertain identity for SoBe. I find it hard to believe that the mayor would actually move to choke the businesses with new rules though unless there really was a push to make the area more residential and local.

Apparently, they are aware that much of the club scene has already migrated north and to Fort Lauderdale. Im not sure why; some have cited the 2008 crash but I sense there is something more to it, though I dont know what.
>>
>>1256383
>go to florida
>it's a shit hole

WHOA
>>
File: gulag.png (259KB, 546x309px) Image search: [Google]
gulag.png
259KB, 546x309px
>caring about some bourgeois paradise land getting ruined by drunk bourgeois losers
>>
>>1256958

I'm bourgeois. Whats wrong with that? A lot of people are. Maybe even most. For that matter, what's with using a French communist term to simply say middle class? Who would use such a term?

We already have the term middle class. Why say bourgeois instead unless you were trying to denote French or communism.

I see you also reference gulags. I dont understand what communism has to do with South Beach.
>>
This was one of the best things about Miami

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6P1Q-UycHA

That and their seaquarium. Idc what anyone says, that was a damn nice aquarium park. Anyone who says otherwise can go to hell. They put a lot of heart into that place and the many animals are very well kept. Theres a nice little beach right next door too.
>>
>>1256979
>most people own the means of production

That's what I mean in this context. Their parents own the means of production. Most people on 4chan do not have parents or are not owners of the means of production.
>>
File: Fidel_Castro..jpg (116KB, 800x681px) Image search: [Google]
Fidel_Castro..jpg
116KB, 800x681px
>>1256979
>I dont understand what communism has to do with South Beach.

Tony Montana would like a word with you.
>>
>>1257008
>Most people on 4chan do not have parents

Most people on 4chan are the product of asexual reproduction? Actually, that explains a lot. Mind=blown.
>>
Myrtle Beach, SC tried to do away with "Black Biker Week" due to the fact that ~50% of all crime during a year just so happens to occur during that week. The NAACP threatened to sue them and they backed down....
>Go away /pol/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.