[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Melbourne is a sucky place to visit if you aren't into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.adapt.1663.medium.jpg (205KB, 1663x935px) Image search: [Google]
image.adapt.1663.medium.jpg
205KB, 1663x935px
Melbourne is a sucky place to visit if you aren't into art and music.
>>
>>1251247
Not true. If you're from a smaller centre (as I am) it's a fantastic shopping destination too. I was disappointed by the food scene though.
>>
>>1251247
I have heard that the coffee is excellent.
>>
>>1251247
It's in Aus, even the wildlife wants to kill you, and it's hotter than a Turkish wrestler 's nutsack. "Good Coffee" isn't enough reason to go anywhere.
>>
>>1251372
Not to mention the $20 smashed avocado on toast brunches.
>>
>>1251444
Melbourne isn't that part of Aus.
>>
>>1251975
Melbourne isn't part of Australia, its foreign occupied territory and will need to be purged in the coming war on lebs.
>>
>>1251466
Fucking disgusting. I want the trends fag to die from cancer
>>
>>1251247
What kinds of art and music though?
If its lots of kids circlejerking about the latest liberal arts exhibition and fanboys of shit like dubstep and trap it would only deserve the visit of a nuke.
>>
If you are into historical stuff, the Melbourne area has the Puffing Billy Railway, which is one of the best old-timey steam railways in Australia. There is also Luna Park, which is a small old-timey amusement park. On the surface it doesn't look like much, but when you examine the historical nature of the place, it's God-tier. It was built over 100 years ago during the Coney Island era of amusement parks and is largely intact and unchanged from that time. Definitely check out their main roller coaster and their carousel. Both are super legit, as well.
>>
>le "melbourne is such a european city" meme
always chuckle to myself when someone says this
>>
>>1251247
nah we're alright
>>
>>1253171
Nah we're FUCKED and I'm bored
>>
>>1251444
You're an idiot that obviously knows nothing about Australia's geography. That part of the country is very temperate and even gets cold sometimes, it's right near the few places in Australia that see snow.
>>
>>1253151
Adelaide is more European than Melbourne, it almost has as many churches as Paris, and the accents there are a lot more "British".
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.