[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colorado

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: iStock_000007679408Large.jpg (545KB, 1920x1282px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000007679408Large.jpg
545KB, 1920x1282px
What are the best areas to live in Colorado?

I'm being given a unique opportunity due to an illness I have; someone with the same disease wants to invest in a legal mj farm, including land and building a house. They want me to move there to take care of things. They already own 5 other farms in CO as well as in Nevada, not to mention several other businesses across the Midwest, sufficed to say they have money to spend. The person even said I could try to find an area I wanted to be in, which is my dilemma.

This isn't immediate, so I have time. Right now I live near the Appalachian Mountains. I'd like to travel to CO and get the lay of the land before I decide where I want to live. I just don't know where to begin. Things I'm trying to keep in mind:

>cost of living (food, utilities, shopping, etc)
>no desert or plains, mountainous terrain preferred (colder climate helps my illness)
>not a major city, but nearby is fine
>county/city where medical/legal mj has few restrictions
>things to do that are in the area, but not nearly as important as everything else

I'm fairly flexible so I'm open to just about anything. Still in shock over the whole ordeal so I'm wanting to get started looking into this as quickly as possible. If you have any experience with Colorado, I'd love to hear what you have to say. Thanks
>>
Only part of CO I've been to is Telluride and it was a real cool little town, loads of hiking and skiing choices nearby
>>
File: jeez.jpg (21KB, 313x450px) Image search: [Google]
jeez.jpg
21KB, 313x450px
>>1250570
South park
>>
>>1251107
Any reason besides the show?

>>1251087
Seems like a cozy town senpai, but I am looking for something a bit more populated. I actually live on top of a mountain right now and the nearby town is so slow... seems like the main attraction there is the ski resort. Nothing wrong with that, in fact that's great, just looking for a bit more I suppose.
>>
>>1250570
Aspen
>>
>>1251219
>>>1251107
>Any reason besides the show?

weed is legal now
>>
>>1251264
Yeah but that's for the whole state. Why South Park in particular? Only the television show?
>>
>>1250570
Winter Park feels like a Swiss Mountain town
>>
Your weed farm business is going to get shit on as soon as the CA and AZ mega farms start distributing. Have fun being a hobo in Denver, you'll fit right in desu
>>
desu Denver is getting worse and worse each time I go there. Too many homeless 19 year olds that thought they'd become pot millionaires that couldn't handle the balance of being a stoner but keeping your shit together.

Fort Collins is probably the best "city" to live in. If you can, go anywhere west of Denver. Boulder is fun but stupid expensive. Buena Vista is my favorite area for outdoor activities. I hear Telluride is amazing but I've never made it out there.
>>
>>1251224
If you have the money, this. Literally where all the rich people in the US go to experience the mountains. Check out Golden Colorado, I have heard it is a great place to stay but I don't think theres much to do there.

This anon >>1251087 also has a good suggestion.
>>
western slopes
>>
>>1251548
Won't be my business and costs for rent are covered.

>>1251518
Seems cool but it's a small town that apparently has a permanent population. Huge seasonal town apparently.

>>1252958
Thanks for your input, I hadn't even thought of either of those cities.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.