[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

travelling with weed/stoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 8841903.jpg (233KB, 1200x1011px) Image search: [Google]
8841903.jpg
233KB, 1200x1011px
Anyone ever travelled with weed on them or travelled stoned. I have a long haul flight coming up and I'm thinking it would be a great way to pass the time.

>get ripped
>buy munchies for flight
>pass security, maybe have to be careful here
>take my seat and watch movies and munch for the first 3 hours solid
>fall asleep for a good 8 hours
>wake up on other side of the pacific

Am I missing something here? Is this not the best idea ever?
>>
>>1250439
I've traveled with edibles at least a dozen times. German police went through my entire bag near the Swiss border. They didn't even look twice at my cookies, and there as 5 grams of weed in there. Unless you're a paranoid wreck when you get high, traveling while stoned is fine. Having marijuana on you is way more risky. I would never fly with flower. But well-baked edibles are odorless and utterly inconspicuous.
>>
>>1250439
you're surrounded by law enforcement. if they suspect you're high they could test you and arrest you on the spot. trip ruined.
>>
>>1250449
>But well-baked edibles are odorless and utterly inconspicuous.
well trained sniffer dogs might disagree with you
>>
>>1250452
depends where you're travelling from, I'm from the UK and I doubt that would happen here as long as I don't have the weed on me, from weed friendly countries like the Netherlands even less so.

You would have trouble travelling with the weed rather than just high on any country though because of potential drug smuggling charges.
>>
File: yeet.jpg (157KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
yeet.jpg
157KB, 500x565px
If its a long flight take acid. Its easier to take on and lasts longer
>>
>>1250439
i always smoke before i go to the airport. i dont having any anxiety about flying, it just makes the flight more fun to me

>>1250487
im planning a trip soon and want to take acid with, this is pretty safe to do right? like just four hits or so, wherever makes sense to hold them safely in my carry on?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1250439
Don't take drugs across international borders. That's extremely stupid. Be smart about degeneracy.

> go through security sober
> get on plane and load up on booze or sleeping pills
> wake up after a nice little high at your destination
> your destination is weed friendly so buy some weed/psychs on the spot
> pic related 3 hours after getting off the plane for the first time in Cambodia
>>
>Anyone ever travelled with weed on them or travelled stoned
Hell yeah!
>I have a long haul flight coming up and...
Stopped reading there, don't be a dumbass
>>
>>1250478
That train in Germany? They had dogs. Several other times I've been in close proximity to K9 units and never got noticed.
>>
>>1250506
Don't forget that you can only bring 100 milliliters of acid in your carry on. This is the biggest problem.
>>
>>1250487
except its hard as hell to find
>>
>>1250452
>you can get arrested for being high
Lel no

Personally OP I wouldn't smoke too much before a flight because
1. Unless I smoke in the fucking airport I probably wouldn't be very high like an hour into the flight
2. I don't really like being too high in public

A bit of edibles when you get on a plane or bus though is a good idea imo if you have a window seat especially. KO
>>
>>1250439
i just want to pop some xanax when i fly next,
>>
>>1250449
shit dude i was thinking about doing this on my flight to israel. I wanted to keep it with me until i got to Jordan because I am going to be camping and I imagine getting high in the Jordan desert being fucking awesome.

I am just scared. It is alot of borders to be taking it across.
>>
>>1250439
Please consider killing yourself on the way to the airport ^w^)
>>
>>1250439

Traveling high is not really a problem, as long as you're not paranoid or act weird if you're stoned. Did this one when flying from Bucharest to Istanbul, it's perfectly safe.
Taking drugs with you is a very bad idea, though. If you get caught, and chances are you will, you're going to be in big trouble. It's not worth the risk and you could always find weed or so at your destination.
>>
I've travelled to Cuba numerous times with pill up my asshole.
But then again, Canada-Cuba is the normiest flight ever, they literally don't give a shit
>>
>>1250538
The Germans probably don't care, try it in Asia
>>
Why is it that people have such a fucking hard time understanding that it's a stupid fucking idea to bring or use illegal substances when you're going into a controlled confined space with people who can have security meet you when you disembark.
>>
I took 1 1/2 oz of resin to Colorado from Scotland the February right after 9/11. Had an oz in my shoe in my suitcase and the 1/2 oz in my jeans I was wearing. Was a bit nervewracking here and there but it was worth it for 2 weeks of stoned, snowboarding bliss. I me tioned 9/11 because security was crazy at the time and I still got that stuff through relatively easily.
>>
>>1250487
And it's nowhere similar to weed you idiot, taking acid on a plane is a 50/50 chance of Spazzing out and terrifying fellow passengers, or going mental for 8 hours trying to control yourself and stay in your plane seat without mumbling and moving too much
>>
>>1250439
had a girl take a few grams with her on a flight to colombia.

if it's sealed, it might work. But its stupid so dont do it.
>>
>>1250635
People have dumb ideas when they're stoned, and if they get stoned often enough, they have dumb ideas when they're sober, too.

We are out stonerbros' keepers, anon.
>>
>>1250637
ew dude 1 1/2 oz of fucking resin???
>>
>>1251245
Why are people so dumb that they can't make the distinction between dirty pipe resin and actual processed oil?
>>
>>1251303
I'm not the guy you're answering, but I understood the ew more as a "ew how the fuck can you smoke 1½ oz of resin in 2 weeks", because that's a lot of oil to smoke
>>
>>1251305
I dunno, with a lot of fat and super tolerance you can do anything
>>
>>1251306
Yeah but I sure wouldn't be able to snowboard
>>
>>1251311
Maybe the guy has spent his entire life smoking lots of weed and snowboarding so he has had a lot of practice.
>>
>>1251303
I've never heard of anyone refer to oil as resin. You are a stupid fucking piece of shit burnout loser and I hate you
>>
>>1250478
Where do you go that has canines looking for weed? Airport dogs search for explosives not drugs. I echo the first post, edibles are practically undetectable (obviously put them in a baggie or something not the original package). I've travelled with a small amount of weed before but I wouldn't do it again.
>>
>>1250506
You can take acid literally anywhere in the world lmao it's so easy to hide. I've taken an entire sheet on a plane, stick it in a book or magazine. 4 hits just put it in your pocket...
>>
OP here.

I like anon's idea about using other products. I've heard of lip balm, baked goods, thc tablets.. this sort of thing.
>>
>>1250531
nioce mon. How is it going around high in cambodia? Also What are some other popular drugs there?
>>
>>1251563
Lip balms don't get you high, but yeah I would go with tablets. Just toss them in an empty pill container for aspirin or something.
>>
>>1251837
I should clarify, lip balms don't get you high unless you plan on literally eating the entire stick. The amount wiped on your lips from normal use is fucking trivial.
>>
>>1251838
never tried them but okay
>>
>>1250452
>>1250452
lmao fuck off no one is going to get arrested for being high. You'd be retarded to go on a plane with a bag on you though
>>
>>1251869
I don't think that's his point. I think his point is that being high might attract airport security to put you through further screening, possibly finding any drugs you might have on you. Then they arrest you for having drugs.
>>
>>1250555
Underrated and unchecked.
>>
>>1250439
When I was young and liked weed, I flew stoned a few times, but I didn't like it much. Made me a little paranoid, and was afraid I smelled like a scummy backpacker pothead. This was mostly on regional flights around Thailand, though, where local attitudes towards cannabis are generally conservative and laws unfriendly. I've never traveled with weed on my person, though, because that doesn't seem like it's worth the risk.

I eventually completely lost my taste for the stuff, so I would never bother again. But I wasn't crazy about the experience anyway.
>>
I thought I was smoking weed in Laos but it was actually heroin...and then I got arrested and thrown in jail wih some blue hair British girl. I bribed my way out and paid for the British girl to go out too. The next day we ran over some poor stray pupper with my motorscooter because I was so hungover. The blue hair girl was a vegan and cried about it for hours. I really wanted to leave. She was some free spirit hippie so she said I could drop her off anywhere so I dropped her off at some shiny temple thing and never saw her again.
>>
>>1250449
Godawful advice. Never travel with drugs, it's just a bad idea.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.