[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where i should move?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I am looking for a city with the followings:

- Preferably cold or normal weather (no tropical shit)
- With some buzz in the fashion and art scene.
- Full with nice urban areas (i like the concrete jungle a lot)
- Cheap

I would go full Japan but i think its actually rather expensive to live? i dunno, and also theres the 3 month tourist limit.

I know the thai meme, but dont if bangkok its actually nice or not.
>>
>>1250417
Thailand is tropical. Think about central Europe; Prague or Warsaw.

Why/how are you moving? Study? Do you have in-demand skills to get a work permit?
>>
>>1250417
Harbin or Seattle?
>>
>>1250422
I have a european passport. i work online, so...
>>
Berlin
>>
Cheap and cold = eastern europe.

Take a look at Prague, Bratislava, Kiev. Russia is surprisingly expensive.

Cape Town might be worth a look too, though it's one of the few places where you'll really have to consider the safety issues (it's not just hype).

Also Buenos Aires is a decent concrete jungle.

>I know the thai meme, but dont if bangkok its actually nice or not.

No, it's insanely hot and humid year-round there. Hookers and regular nightlife are great, and it's cheap, but I can't think of anything else that's good about it. Same with Chiang Mai.
>>
>>1250417
Bangkok can be wonderful--definitely has concrete jungle, fashion, and art covered. But it's hot as hell, pretty much year round.

Thailand also doesn't let people in legally for more than 6mo/year without a local job, local wife, or a lot of money (to buy an investor visa).

The digital nomad meme is mostly illegal immigrants who are an increasing hassle for the authorities.
>>
>>1250462
>i work online, so...
So? Do you have the ability to get a proper work visa or not? Outside of very few third world places a "freelancer visa" doesn't exist. Are you planning on going somewhere on a tourist visa and working illegally? Where will you pay taxes?
>>
>>1251139
>Are you planning on going somewhere on a tourist visa and working illegally?

This is what tons of people do, no immigration officials care because you're not taking jobs away from their population. You just bring lots of money into their country to spend.
>>
>>1251143
>no immigration officials care
You're confusing "they don't know about it" with "they don't care about it", try telling them next time and see the reaction.

So, where will you pay taxes? Are you defrauding your own country too?
>>
>>1251139
Yeah, that's exactly why i mentioned it
>>
>>1250417
krakow, prague, belgrade
>>
>>1250417
Berlin would seem to fit the bill
>>
>>1251186
berlin is cheap? i thought it was expensive like paris.
>>
>>1251082
There are people that do art in Bangkok, and fashion, but at it's Apex it's no better than a high school kid would be doing in the states. The lack of originality is astounding.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.