[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>break between classes >go and walk around mall >see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 11-happy-backpackers.jpg (35KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
11-happy-backpackers.jpg
35KB, 550x366px
>break between classes
>go and walk around mall
>see pizza shop
>buy a pepperoni pizza
>take a bite
>look down at pizza
>suddenly feel a warm fuzzy feeling inside
>hear the roaring of the ocean
>remember how one year ago i sat at a beach in rio eating pizza with a brazilian girl on my side and other backpackers having fun and being happy
>look around
>remember i have no friends and no gf
>fuzzy and warm feeling goes away
>feel melancholic and want to move away

do you get this feel too
it's always food that suddenly gives me memories
>>
File: P1030325.jpg (6MB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
P1030325.jpg
6MB, 4896x3264px
For me it's sound. The sea always makes me feel melancholy. But in the end of June I'm going back to the place that made me feel that way, so at least there's that.
>>
>>1250168
>I'm going back to the place that made me feel that way
Trieste?
>>
File: IMG_8376.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8376.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>1250169
:nod:

I did my Erasmus there. It's memed about a lot ("dude drinking lmao") but it was honestly the most eye-opening part of my studies.
>>
>>1250170
Interesting. I know it's a culturally open city, especially for its position, situated in between Western and Eastern Europe
>>
When I make my coffee a certain way, it brings me back to sitting on a balcony in Switzerland, with a month of travel ahead of me.

I know those feels OP. It is weird though because if I were to try and recreate my nostalgic memories, they wouldn't feel the same. They never do for me at least. It's all good in hindsight.
>>
>>1250153
>do you get this feel too

No. "backpacker culture" or whatever you want to call it, is fake as fuck. A bunch of 20 somethings all desperately trying to larp as "tru-traveler socialites" comparing passport stamps and coolstoryhansel.jpgs.

>>break between classes
>remember i have no friends
Join a club, sports team, fraternity, whatever. You have to MAKE friends. Unless you are a hot chick or a male celebrity, people aren't going to approach you. You are in possibly the easiest place in the world to make friends, stop complaining.

>and no gf
I don't know you personally, but usually it has to do with lowering your standards. All sorts of people date and have relationships, hot people, ugly people, asocial people and everything in between. Be realistic and understand that not every girl irl is gonna look like a model in /s/.
>>
>>1250153
not that specific feel no but I do feel nostalgic every time I hear a turkish pigeon, smell the salt in the ocean and for some reason heated asphalt.

Reminds my family's summer house
>>
>>1250218
>"backpacker culture" or whatever you want to call it, is fake as fuck
This.

Also, great post overall.
>>
>>1250218
How do you travel that is better than the way backpackers do? It's easy to just shit on something.
>>
Certain music brings me back to a time and place, especially Russia.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.