[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to go to brazil in two years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Feg06s4.jpg (312KB, 2000x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Feg06s4.jpg
312KB, 2000x1124px
Im practicing portuguese on my own, but i wanted to know what else, and how much i would need to actually make it possible. any advice or brazilian portugues penpals around? im male btw
>>
>>1247458
just travel or planning on moving?
>>
>>1247461
travel first
>>
>>1247466
OK well to improve your language skills I suggest getting a penpal www.interpals.net just look for people who speak Portuguese in Brazil only.

What city(ies) are you going to?

Depending on the city you may have to prepare yourself for certain safety precautions you will need to take, that being said outside of the cities with over 30 per 100k homicides the violence factor is overblown.

honestly money wise you only need about $1000 for a month and about $1500-2000 for two

a couple weeks before going use tinder plus to match some locals
>>
>>1247458
Supposing that you are an English-speaking dude, I think in 2 years you can complete A2 level. It is not enough to establish an elaborate conversation, but you can survive.
>>
>>1247458
why do you want to go there, i heard it can be pretty messy specially for europeans, people is always late, same as public transport and other typical stereotypes for south american countries. Go to /int/ for not practical advice and memes about it.
>>
>>1247618
OP here, I'm going for the bunda
>>
>>1247618
this desu
also its a pretty dangerous place, so be careful bud
>>
>>1247618
It's not that bad, the brazilians just have a self-hating culture so they get on the internet and shit all over it.

It's the same as the liberals in the US that think that the US is the worst place in the world, responsible for all of its evils, and Europe is a utopia.
>>
>>1248105
yhea, its not that bad IF you are rich as fuck
unfortunately the situation its getting worse, the government is full of corrupts, its just a matter of time
>inb4 "b-but I live in the south :(("
>>
This thread is relevant to my interests.

I was thinking of going to Brazil next summer through a company called Connection Rio. It's pretty much a BJJ hostel where you live and train with other Jiu Jitsu guys every day.

Does anyone have experience with anything like this? It sounds fucking amazing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.