[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Searching a new life abroad, leaving all behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 01_tokyo_1978.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
01_tokyo_1978.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Hello guys,

I am battling with a huge depression, loneliness. My mother is facing mental issues (some kind of paranoid schizophrenia) and it is becoming more and more difficult to live with her.
I am procrastinating with all aspects of my life. Almost never going to uni (career related to visual arts) working or doing shit that i really like.

20 years. I can speak english and (native) spanish. More than 50k of savings, a european passport.

I know that starting from scratch in a new country wont solve all my problems, but i rather be depress and lonely building a new life, in lets say, Japan, that in my own country.

I am very attracted to asia (Japan, China, South corea) and countrys with a lot of buzz in the independant phography / cinematography scene, where i can live cheap and with not many visa restrictions to work.

Help?
>>
I know South Korea has a workinf holiday programme for you, you can apply for a yearly work visa like that...
>>
>>1246244
>More than 50k of savings

Sure go for it, it'll always be better or at least put things in perspective
>>
>>1246263
how much time i could live on savings in jp?
>>
>>1246244
Buy a Ricoh GR and move to Tokyo
>>
>>1246244
>20
>50k in savings
what the fuck
>>
Help guys
>>
>>1246244
I can just recommend to pack your stuff in a backpack and then just go traveling. It opens up your mind and makes you becoming a world citizen.
But if it comes to pay your travels a lot of the travelers get a problem. I found the following article very helpful because almost everybody can use it. It's a CASHBACK system and maybe it's helpful for you. The blog post is in German but on the page there is a translation tool. >https://www.hinreisend.com/geld-zurueck-bekommen/
>>
>>1246697
Fuck off
He's trying to rip u off op
>>
>>1246697
kek
>>
>>1246244
Move to NZ/Australia mate.
>>
>>1246369
depending on how sober you wanna live, I would say 2-3 years easy

>the question is, will they let your ass in if you don't have a job or nothing
>>
>>1246720
this was obv for >>1246265
>>
50 grand saved at 20. Jesus just fml

I'd travel for the next 5 years with that kind of cash and still have plenty left over
>>
>>1246720
Thats one of my problems. Is there a way to have some not shitty job with no japanase requirements just for the visa? What happen if i quit the job? I will have a visa?
>>
I warn you japanese is hard to learn and their immigration policy is pretty strict(a good thing for them).

Have you checked your gut balance? It may cause mental issues. Many people have some imbalance in gut flora or yeast/candida or even parasites that disturbs the nerve connection between brain and intestines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U03XOw4CJqE
>>
>>1246729
Rich kids man, you never stood a chance
>>
>>1246244
> wanna move to Japan :3
> cus of independant phography
> cus of cinematography scene
just say it you're into animes
>>
>>1247020
Japan isnt just weird anime shit bro. Its a fuckin meca of protographers and cinematographers.
>>
File: na_04_kaori_2_400dpi_200.jpg (195KB, 949x1200px) Image search: [Google]
na_04_kaori_2_400dpi_200.jpg
195KB, 949x1200px
>>1247048
this guy gets it
>>
>>1246244
Thailand is cheap.Marry a thai and start a family there with your 50k. Kids and relatives will keep you busy.
>>
>>1246282
thanks daido
>>
>>1247606
Lol
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.