[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

prague hostels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wheres shia.png (273KB, 371x676px) Image search: [Google]
wheres shia.png
273KB, 371x676px
hi everyone,

i am going to prague next week, can anyone recommend me some hostels? i have a few in mind from research already, but id like one that has more of a social atmosphere (ie people meeting up with randoms at the hostel and going out/doing stuff/etc.) which isnt easily detectable from the website

also general prague and surrounding area thread
>>
Hostel one home was pretty awesome last summer. Not the cheapest but there was free dinner every night.
>>
>>1244286
ya i was looking at that one

http://www.ahoyhostel.com/en/
http://www.sirtobys.com/
http://www.hosteloneprague.com/
http://www.hostelelf.com/

is my short list, which one do you guys think looks most fun and social?
>>
Hostel ananas is cheap, really clean and right in the centre of town
>>
I stayed in Plus Prague last year. Was ok, my mates picked there because it also had a pool and a bar and a gym. Its like a low fares airline in the way that its cheap but they make you pay a lot for extras. And its in a suburb, about 20 minutes from the city centre by tram so was quite difficult to get back to if you were drinking in the city centre.

The other people in the hostel were mostly of the trendy variety. There's a club around the corner but it played was rave music with stereotypical eastern europeans

We didnt actually do much sight seeing wise. My mates are quite normie so we ended up going to a heap of shitty pay in museums on sex and a medieval torture one as well. They went to brothels/got drugs a few times but I cba join them.
>>
>>1244294

I've stayed at hostel elf a few times. Kind of far from the main attractions but in a cool neighborhood with lots of little bars and such. Affordable as well.
>>
Is Prague as cheap as they say it is?
>>
>>1244829
Not as cheap as Poland and Hungary but in terms of western europe, very much so.

Drinks were usually 2 euro, dinners costs less than 5 euro. Packet of cigarettes cost 3 euro.
>>
>>1244832
Fuck, that's nice. How much money did you take with you while on your trip. Also, how are the people? Friendly? Et
>>
>>1244743
ya i ended up picking this one, hopefully theres some cool rands there
>>
>>1244865
I brought around 400 euro for 7 days. If you're into drugs or whores, bring more than that.
I didn't really interact with much natives, mostly just brits, irish, americans. Its very easy to get by speaking english and most of the supermarkets except euros and local. currency.
>>
>>1245106
I've stayed in Elf and its ideal really, good choice.
>>
>>1244832
>dinners costs less than 5 euro

either you were there a loooong time ago, or we have different ideas on what counts as 'dinner'.

Yeah, you can get a kebab for 3 euros, but sitting down anywhere for a real meal is minimum 10 euros. That goulash-in-a-bread-bowl meme is only half a meal, and that is 5 euros on its own.
>>
>>1244274
I enjoyed mosaic house but I had to share a room with a rude nigger for a few days
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.