[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peru and Colombia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Andes.jpg (113KB, 583x909px) Image search: [Google]
Andes.jpg
113KB, 583x909px
Greetings /trv/,

I'm thinking in a travel to Andes and I saw there are some good low fare companies in both Peru and Colombia (in this country, which also goes abroad) and I planned a monthly trip doing this:
5+1 days in Peru
4 days in Cuzco/Machu Pichu
4 days in Medellin
5+1 days in Bogota
4 days in Cali
4 days in Cartagena
4 days in Barranquilla
Question 1: do you think it is a good lenght - particulary to Cuzco?
Question 2: does anybody know whether those low fare companies in that region are any good?
>>
>I'm going to travel to Andes
>Barranquilla and Cartagena

I mean, I get that Cartagena is the classic tourist trap but why are you calling it an Andes trip if those cities aren't even part of the Andes.
>>
>4 days in Cuzco/Machu Pichu
Make it 6. There are itineraries for a million tour companies that show you exactly what to do - Sacred valley, then machu pichu, then cusco, over 6 days.

>4 days in Medellin
>5+1 days in Bogota
Skip Bogota and just spend that time in Medellin.

>4 days in Cali
Spend longer here.

>4 days in Cartagena
2 nights is more than enough. Check Tinder, the regular local girls don't care about foreigners but the hookers on Tinder are the best in Colombia.

>4 days in Barranquilla
There is absolutely zero reason to spend that time in Barranquilla. If you're after the girls, realize that you won't get anywhere unless you spend at least a week or two there. I'd say spend it in Minca (behind Santa Marta) instead.
>>
>>1244417
Certainly agree with this in terms of way too much time in Bogota and Barranquilla. I think Bogota is worth it for 2/3 days though.
>>
>>1244417

Minca is decent.

Pretty much everybody I met said there's really no reason to go to Barranquila, so I second that as well. However, I do think Bogota is worth of a bit of time. While it isn't nearly as sunny or pleasant as Medellin, I liked the capital just the same.

In fact, I found 'Rolos' (natives of Bogota) to be more friendly than their counterparts in Medellin.
>>
>>1244417
What would he do in Cali lol? I mean there are sometimes cool festivals and the women are nice but you can see everything interesting in literally 1 day
>>
>>1244761
That's the case with almost all of the Colombian cities. Even in Medellin there's not much to do that's actually interesting except the whores.

The cool part of Colombia is the culture and the women. You can have a great time just going out every night, learning to dance, learning Spanish, that sort of thing. In terms of tourist sites I didn't see a single one in the country that was actually interesting relative to the rest of the continent.
>>
>>1244853
In Medellin you can visit Piedra del Penol, do a day trip to some cute small Antioquia town, do a day trip to Pablo's farm, explore the different telefericos, explore the comuna 13, check out the different hills, see some museums. Not comparable to Cali

If you don't speak Spanish I don't think Cali is a lot of fun

Also Cali there's only a small part where you can walk around carefree. Lot's of very shady people there, it's not the 10th most dangerous city in the world for nothin at a murder rate of 70

The zoo is top class though
>>
>>1244417
>stay longer in cali
>don't stay so long in baranquilla because there is nothing to do.

Spotted the faggot who has never been there. It should be the other way around. Hit the coast!
>>
>>1245013
I spent 3 weeks in Barranquilla because I fell for a hot slutty 19yo from there for a little bit. There was absolutely nothing to do when I wasn't with her. If you aren't trying to fuck the girls, there's absolutely no reason to go there.

But yep, never been to Cali. It's not as safe but still heard good things about it.

>>1244999
Yeah, you're right- there are some attractions around Medellin. I just wasn't particularly impressed with them in comparison to the other spots OP is going, IMO it's better to just experience the nightlife of Medellin for a weekend, maybe make a day trip to Guatape/Penol, and then move on to the coast or the coffee region.

I'd say OP is going to have a pretty tough time down there if he doesn't speak Spanish passably though.
>>
>>1245083
let me tell you, Cali isn't interesting at all. There's a cathedral. That's it.
Medellin is a great city for young people looking for some fun, Bogotà is nice as well, skip Cali and go to the coast.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.