[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14

File: 1387558801000.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1387558801000.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>34 years old
>No future, no gf etc
>Going to work a dead end job for 6 months
>Going to travel SE Asia for as long as the money lasts
>Going to get wasted and fuck big fat backpacker chick booty as much as I can
>If I don't make it home alive or without HIV, so be it

I don't care anymore. I have a meagre online income of about £100 a month. If I can build that up a bit more, maybe I can travel longer on a budget. May even end up going to India and drowning myself in the Ganges once I'm done with Thailand etc.
>>
>>1243465

>shitty job
>depressed
>no girlfriend
>presumably social incompetent and bad with women

>thinks he's going to get laid with backpackers

Okay.
>>
>>1243466

I had no problems getting laid there before and my confidence and gung-ho attitude towards life has increased since then
>>
>>1243466
He said fat backpackers - the easiest of all varieties of Western chicks.

It's not so impossible.

God speed, anon.
>>
Honestly just jump on an asian dating site and hookup with local girls. You can set things up before you even go. They'll do literally anything for a white guy, and show you around to cool places you won't find on your own or with retard suburban "backpackers" that are "trying to find themselves" before going back to their boring shit lives in the west.
>>
>>1243528
Or he can go to Bali and smash 2/10 drunk Australians.
>>
>>1243530
Sounds awful, there are plenty of decent indonesian chicks that would fuck for free. Most of the girls i met there vowed to never wed a muslim because of the 4 wives thing and giving up all her rights as a human being. They're fucking desperate, gorgeous, and a lot of fun.
>>
would it really be easy for tall white guys to bang hot local girls (who are not prostitutes) in SE asia? what area of the world would be best for this?
>>
>>1243541

Don't fall for the "just be tall and white" meme.

Just be tall and Chad is the universal rule for nailing non-sex workers with ease
>>
File: download (7).jpg (1B, 486x500px)
download (7).jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1243530
or he could go to Ubud in Bali,put his hair in a man bun,wear a tie-dyed singlet,with a rolled up yoga mat under his arm and smash feral hippy chicks.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (3KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
3KB, 180x180px
>>1243777
or he could sit in a "co-working" space , look thoughtful while he types away and tells everyone that he is a "digital nomad" then scam someone into giving him enough mone so he can fly to Thalland and smash ladyboys
>>
File: download (9).jpg (1B, 486x500px)
download (9).jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1243786
or he could drive around rural Australia,picking up hitchiking backpackers,then smash em,kill em and bury them in a forest
>>
>>1243795
there's no forest in australia, silly
>>
File: download (10).jpg (1B, 486x500px)
download (10).jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1243530
or he could go to Ibiza and smash pommy girls (who are all 2/10 chavs)
>>
File: ivan.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
ivan.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
>>1243797
silly?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backpacker_murders
pic related
>>
File: usa.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>1243530
or he can go to cancun and smash 2/10 inbred american redneck girls
>>
File: crikes.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
crikes.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1243797
no forests in australia?
are you trolling ?
These have been grouped into the following seven native forest types, which are characterised by dominant species and the structure of the forest:
Rainforests.
Melaleuca forests.
Eucalypt forests.
Casuarina forests.
Callitris forests.
Acacia forests.
Mangrove forests.
Forests of Australia - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forests_of_Australia
>>
Hey friendo

I'm also heading to Thailand to work and whore and smash easy yellow boxes, except I earn significantly more online.

If you're in bkk from the 23rd of this month I could use a wingman, in return I can give you solid pointers on working out a viable online income
>>
>>1243864

OP here

I'm afraid it will be a few months before I can afford to head out there man otherwise I would take you up on your offer.

What line of work are you in?
>>
>>1243836
>>1243800
Ignore that guy blokes, he obviously a fuck head.
>>
File: 1.jpg (37KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 910x480px
>>1243865
pic related
im a trustafarian,,
(sorry,thats a typo)
im a digital nomad
>>
>>1243993
nah,shes,not a f...khead me ole cobber,
just a seppo
>>
File: nomad_pay.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
nomad_pay.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1243865
im a "digital nomad"
we used to be known as scammers,but at
meeting #401 of the United pyramid schemers,multi level marketing and catfishers union we decided that it was time to rebrand and reorganise.
Henceforth the "Digital Nomad' movement was born.You cant learn to scam overnight and there is lots of competitive competition in this rapidly quick growing, expansive field of growth thats both digital as well as being nomadic while moving in non-analog travel
the first step to becoming " location independent" is learning to say 'give me money' in the different dialects of the countrys that you will be operating in.
the next step is finding the location of western union offices,this is quite important because as we all know-the main income of a digital nomad is coming from mummy and daddy.
it is also important to know visa regulations,exit procedures and ways to travel quickly,this may be needed if you are tracked down or if you do face to face work,seminars or pocket your
cofounders share of the start up profit/
pic related-send this info to mummy,daddy and dear old nanna to be safe.Then you are on the way to living the dream
>>
File: distress.gif (7KB, 300x522px) Image search: [Google]
distress.gif
7KB, 300x522px
>>1243777
>>1243800
>>1244277
hi-
I present my hand in friendship to you fellow travellers,
i have been in the east,learning much as i go and am now travelling home to the west ,with much still to learn.
my dad died recently and i could do with some help.
and please look at these arrangement of figures-numerology decides our lives
>>
>>1243865
I head thru bkk every second month

Despite what the salty jelly trolls would have you believe I'm not a trust fund kiddie or a digital nomad

I get paid a few cents per word to write shit online article, and work 4 8 hour days every week while travelling to earn about 1k USD weekly

Is this a good rate for content creation? No, I am a glorified pajeet. However, its reliable, easy, and crazy good money for southeast Asia.
>>
>>1244314
$1000/32 hours- i think thats a good earn
you would be able to live in luxury for that amount of $
i would really like to hear more about the whys and wherefores
>>
>>1244324
I shit out an average of 1300 words hourly at a rate of 0.03 cents per word, which is an abysmal rate, to the tune of about 35,000 words weekly.

This is all on various bullshit health products such as dick pills, fat burners, lifestyle waters, weight loss programs, get ripped fast shit.

The bulk of my work comes from two affiliate marketers, but I have occasional clients that pay more, around 10c per word, but the volume stuff pays regularly and reliably.

It's more or less a regular job, but you can rent airbnb apartment anywhere in the world, save money, and have a fair bit of milk money to spare.

You may also want to consider amazon product selling, which is somewhat related. My end goal is to shift to white label custom supplement drop shipping, microniche amazon selling, and around 20k words worth of shitty content creation product review writing weekly.

The kids that hate on the "digital nomad" lifestyle are retarded. Sure there are a lot of retards out there on trust fund money or mummy daddy titty pretending to bootstrap ultra-glamorous smartphone apps, but there are also plenty of people shovelling online shit every day for a decent wage

Just gotta keep focused nigga. Content creation, affiliate microniche marketing, amazon selling.
>>
>>1244356
thanks for the info anon. how do you get started doing this sort of work?
>>
>>1243530
>going to a different country just to eat McDonalds
>>
>>1244356
mind telling me where you got your start?

also why are these threads also someone thats GOING to do it, not already did it
>>
>>1243465
I wish you good luck and good fortune! Also please let us know how this shit turns out so I can do the same thing
>>
>>1243465
How do you get those 100 bucks?
Something like that seems like a neat thing to have as a backup
>>
>>1245109
>>1244482

Upwork is best for newbies.

Look up affiliate content, content writing.

Don't work for less than 2c per word as a noob. Never work upfront for free. If somebody wants to talk or pay outside of upwork NEVER agree unless they've paid you at least a few hundred via the up work payment system.

Content creation is easy. They give you a product, you Google somebody else's review and rewrite it to be original.
>>
>>1243465
this is exactly how I was feeling before I pack all my life into a big backpack 10 months ago. Now I am in Mexico and I've never looked back! I can just recommend to EVERYONE who doesn't know what to do with its life: GO TRAVEL THE WORLD! You'll find yourself on this journey, I'm pretty sure. :-) For travel tipps and motivation to just go, check out >https://www.hinreisend.com
>>
>>1245500
So tell us a little more, were you feeling like crap before you went? did that change? What are you doing now? etc. etc.

I'm seriously curious!
>>
>>1245490
>Upwork
interesting
Kind of interested int his and if i could make a couple hundred maybe live in Malaysia or if i could make half what you make south america even expensive Brasil or Argentina could be home.
>>
>>1245585
Give it a go man. There are plenty of ways to make money via upwork, it's a common starting point for people new to working online. Earning up to 500 USD monthly is very simple and easy via that platform.
>>
OP here

My thread is still alive, wow /trv/ really is a slow board after all.

My online income is slowly increasing I think. I'm hoping by the end of this year I could be earning around £400-500 a month passive, if all goes well. That would be enough to live in SE Asia I'm certain.

Life feels kind of open ended right now. I have no plans beyond the next week. All being well, in a few months I'll be able to take off and live in Asia indefinitely or until I wind up dead one way or another
>>
>>1246060
Being honest that's a shit goal for the end of the year, low energy. Invest your time and effort wisely and you could easily reach 1000 GBP passive/minimal effort by the end of the year even doing stupid shit like affiliate marketing.

What even is that for a life goal anyway. What happens when your subsistence income in SEA fucks up because you're not actively managing/growing it? You're left with no savings and have achieved nothing apart from spending a few years around Asian people that hate you but love your money.

The purpose of working as a freelancer in low-cost regions isn't simply to be a lazy shit and do nothing, but take advantage of the advantage, if that makes sense.

Aim higher jesus christ, what do you do, sell pipe cleaner figurines on etsy?
>>
>>1246060
curious how it works out, keep us posted!
>>
>>1246248

I have given up on any real future. I know in an ideal world I would be earning a couple of grand every month, live in Asia on the cheap for a couple of years and save shitloads. But that is highly unlikely.

My current income is from Amazon merch sales and the occasional, low paid freelance design job

I don't really care if I live or die tbqh. I'm just sick of being stuck in an overpriced country where all people do is obsess over the rat race. I'm done with it, I just want to exist in a sunny climate, get into occasional adventures and maybe get some backpacker/thai pussy from time to time
>>
>>1246586
I feel the same mate i just want to live in south america instead and I'm brown so i want to live in a country i can blend into I'm hoping Brazil improves becuase that's were i want to be but i can take Peru or Paraguay/Panama since they are easy ti immigrate too and cheap ($600-$1000 per month easily)

I can always make an extra couple hundred teaching english on the side/ part time same for you actually if you want to you can take some private students for a few extra bucks

btw i think you should look at Malaysia it's very cheap
>>
>>1246622

Are you black m8? I didn't see too many black people in SE Asia when I was there before that is true.

I'd actually love to go to South America but I just feel Asia is easier all round for someone lazy like me. Learning spanish/portuguese would be a pain and I'm not sure its quite as cheap as SEA. Then again, imagine getting some Brazilian ass....

Never really thought about Malaysia. Bit too muslim for my liking
>>
>>1245490
>>1244356
you realize that all the value you create is negative, right?
I mean, you are helping the scammers. You might as well get into carding - at least you are gonna make more money that way, and having more risk will make your life feel more meaningful. Untill you end up in a Malaysian preason like you deserve to.
>>
>>1246628
I am black(mostly) although i look mulatto to some and SEA to others I'm pretty short and have been mistaken as Filipino/Maylay before

>I'd actually love to go to South America but I just feel Asia is easier all round for someone lazy like me.
Definitely easier and safer mostly of course being a westerner makes it more dangerous than being a local that being said Thailand is very safe

>Learning spanish/portuguese would be a pain and I'm not sure its quite as cheap as SEA. Then again, imagine getting some Brazilian ass....

I'm working on Br Portuguese now and then Spanish
Culturally I would prefer South america especially becuase I'm Caribbean
Also love Brazilian and Colombian women amazing ass

>Never really thought about Malaysia. Bit too muslim for my liking
It's not like the ME SEA Muslims are pretty based but I understand
>>
>>1246682
Lmao are you retarded? Content creation isn't limited to shady shelf clickbank supplement subscriptions. Most work is above board article writing for people that market Amazon products.

By your logic everybody that works in advertising or sales is a scammer. Guess we'd be better off if everything was made by the government and sold white label... You filthy commie

How am I going to end up in Malaysian prison for earning money online from hard work? Stay jelly wageslave
>>
Is Chiang Mai as completely overrun with Digital Faggots as its made out to be?
>>
>>1243465
Is that a taxi driver reference in your title?

either way, i feel you anon.
>>
>>1247900

Yes it is. I can relate to the chronic loneliness and meaninglessness of Travis Bickle
>>
>>1243465
>fuck big fat backpacker booty chicks

I understand you completely, my friend.
>>
>>1243777
Sounds as Aussie as a Bunning's sausage sizzle...
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.