[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna go to Northern Greece for a while. Any info for interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: northern-greece-map.jpg (160KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
northern-greece-map.jpg
160KB, 600x484px
Gonna go to Northern Greece for a while. Any info for interesting places to go out/eat etc.

I do not need any cultural, historical, politicla stuff.

I need beer, wine and fun.
>>
mykonos
>>
I was in Thessaloniki and ioannina last year for a couple of nights, where are you visiting?
>>
>>1241387
I've been to Alexandroupoli, Xanthi, Kavala, Thasos and some other small villages in the region. For eating I'd recommend to look where the locals go. It might look worse than other taverns but it's gonna be tastier and probably cheaper.
>>
OP here

I'm actually going to a whole lot of places including but not limited to:

Kerkura (Corfu)
Ioannina
Trikka
Larissa
Thessaloniki
Kavala
Thassos

I will probably stop by a lot of small villages and I'd probably be able to go out of the way for 15km.

Thanks for the help guys.
>>
>>1241558
corfu ioannina and salonika are nice but i dont think trikala and larissa will be interesting for tourists
>>
I used to live in northern Greece. Why did you choose to go?

The food isn't that exciting tbqh. It's just loads of stews and poorly prepared meat. Gyros is the best drunk food in the world though. And spanakopita is nice.

Thessaloniki is a fun night out, though it's pretty shit during high summer when the students have gone home and everyone else is on the islands.

Samothrace is super nice if you can make it and want to chill for a bit, not a party island.
>>
It's hardly beer, wine or fun, but the monastery on Mt. Athos only allows males to enter, and even then you need a permission. It's a pretty interesting spot in that region if you ask me.
>>
>>1241669
>Mt. Athos
>only allows males to enter
>pretty interesting

Got a taste for all-male orgies?
>>
OP Here

>>1241628

What the hell is spanakopita?

>>1241669
>>1241536
>>1241514

The reason I'm specifically asking for the non touristy non cultural things in Northern Greece is because that portion of my trip has been completely filled and I will probably have no time during the day to "go to the tourist stuff". What I will have is time in the evening/night/morning to enjoy myself and food tips, night time tips and interesting things to go to that only locals will know will be perfect.

Could have made that more clear from the start but here you go.
>>
>>1241703
I'm
>>1241536
Best thing you could do is ask someone at the reception or whatever. Usually greeks are very relaxed and go out often so everyone know their way around.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.