[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents going to bangkok for a week >i'm going with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 4273442003_445236b978_b.jpg (592KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4273442003_445236b978_b.jpg
592KB, 1024x768px
>parents going to bangkok for a week
>i'm going with them
>i have another week of vacation
>don't know if i want to spend it in thailand or go to another county (Japan looks nice)

i hear of people spending weeks in thailand, but i don't care too much for culture (like seeing temples), and don't care too much about beaches, or partying
i'm not that interested in hiking (though Phraya nakhon cave and erawan falls do look cool)
what else is there to do?

i do like trying new foods, so a week in thailand should be enough for that i would think. and i like japanese food (ramen and sushi)

what does /trv/ recommend i do in thailand? or japan for that matter? is 1 week enough for both?
>>
1 week wouldn't be enough for even one of these countries, but I recomend going into a club in Japan even if you don't like parties. The people there are very attracted towards foreigners (mostly whites) and drinks/entry is often cheaper for foreigners as well
>>
Just bang hookers and eat spicy food in Thailand for 2 weeks. You won't regret it.

You can get Japanese food in Thailand too. They like it there.
>>
File: CME_0203-900x600.jpg (99KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
CME_0203-900x600.jpg
99KB, 900x600px
>>1240431
what are things i "must do" in thailand?

one itinerary i was thinking of:
bangkok - 4 days
erawan falls 1 day (leave at night to kanchanaburi and visit the falls in the morning)
phraya nakhon cave 1 day (leave during the night before to hua hin, and see the cave in the morning)
phuket or koh phi phi 3 days (including whatever travel time needed)
koh samui/koh pha ngan 3 days (last day at the half moon party), and hop on a plane the evening after the half moon party is done back to home

not into parties, but these moon parties seem popular (pic related)

how concerned should i be of monkeys and dogs with rabies, especially when doing the short hikes i'm planning?

>>1240433
not in to banging hookers tbqh
>>
>>1240431
>1 week is enough to see all of Japan
I spent three years in Tokyo and didn't see all the worthwhile stuff.
>>
>>1240436
You seem like a boring omega male.
>>
>>1240441
because i don't want to risk getting any diseases from hookers?
>>
>>1240445
They are no more disease-ridden than some Western bar slut. Wear a condom and you're good to go.
>>
>>1240436
>>what are things i "must do" in thailand?
bang a tranny of course what else
>>
>>1240445
You're more likely to get a disease in the US
>>
>>1240428
From the interests you listed, it sounds like you should stay home and order a takeaway honestly.
>>
>>1240794
well what should i add to my itinerary (>>1240436
)? what would you do?
>>
>>1240428
If you go hiking/cave exploring you need rabies shots and other vaccines. Thailand is still 3rd world.

Where I live there is a ramen and sushi place on literally every block I'm pretty tired of it so enjoyed the Thai food when I was there. Malaysia has the best food in the region though if that's what you're after or take a flight to Japan from Bangkok, it's like $400 return.
>>
>>1240825
You may as well get at least one prostitute, you're not going to catch a disease.
>>
>>1240428
I'm in the exact same situation. I'm guessing it'll be temples, shopping and eating for a week basically.
>>
>>1240830
>rabies shots
is it needed for what look like easier and popular hikes, like erawan falls, and Phraya nakhon cave?

and i've read the rabies vaccine only saves you from taking 3 shots. even if you're bitten, instead of taking 5 shots after, you only need 2 if you get the vaccine before hand

maybe i'll try to find a tour, so i'm with other people if the monkeys and dogs attack
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.