[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When brits come to america , women are all over them because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 2

File: 1492744407924.png (1B, 486x500px)
1492744407924.png
1B, 486x500px
When brits come to america , women are all over them because they love the accent.
To them even the chaviest accent sounds posh.
What countries love american accents?
>>
philippines
>>
>>1240304
None, why would anybody love an accent associated with getting shot? Watch out for tyrone raping you tonight, phil.
>>
>>1240304
nowhere as american media is so pervasive that its not exotic in the same way.
>>
>>1240304
>What countries love american accents?
Anywhere with a significant population in search of a Green Card
>>
Apart from some southern accents, Americans sound whiny and annoying

No one likes that
>>
>>1240304
>What countries love american accents?
all of them, they just dont want to admit it. double points for southern drawl or new york accent
>>
>>1240587
>double points for southern drawl or new york accent
Southern drawl - yes

Noo Yoik - Christ, no.
>>
In the anglosphere people probably wouldn't care about your accent but that's about as good as it gets. The rest of the world has a serious inferiority complex about the US so they hate it.
>>
>>1240304

I've had Chinese girls say they like my accent.

A British girl said she loved my accent too. She was from West Yorkshire and she never stepped foot outside of that area, so it sounded exotic. Her accent, on the other hand, sounded like someone took a trumpeting shit through a dick-grater.

Also, really hot Irish chick dug my accent.

In short? Anywhere you go that you're a bit exotic, people will probably like your accent.
>>
>>1240654
this seems more reasonable
>>
In non-english speaking countries people can't really distinguish between english accents. You'll still do better in the Anglosphere outside of the US because of the better looking women and a slight "exotic" boost, but it's not a huge difference.

In terms of "where do people love Americans" more generally, the answer is pretty much all of the non-western world. People see movies, they hear about how the US is the best place to live, etc. etc. etc. so they see Americans as very high-status.

Africans in particular REALLY love Americans because they like white guys and the US is believed to be dramatically less racist towards them vs. European countries. Apart from that, there are a few countries that have a particular US-fetish - Brazil and Philippines are probably the best.
>>
Poor ones
>>
Every country if you are from Boston.
>>
>>1240304
Try Cuckistan

>>1240307
>the worst accent
>>
You gotta learn another language my man. My Midwest American accent hasn't done me much good. But speaking French and Italian with an American accent has gotten me a lot of positive attention and has helped getting me laid at least once.

Generally it's not like the girls are melting in my hands, but they think think it's cute and endearing.
>>
>>1241271
kek
>>
>>1241287

>the worst accent
>has clearly never heard anyone from Northern England say a word
>>
>>1240304
>that creature
>Chad
>>
>>1241271
>from Boston
>go to random countries
>people try to get me to do the Boston accent
>don't have a Boston accent
>disappointment all around
>>
>>1241571
4chan gets irrationally angry about any girl not wanting to date any guy for any reason.
>>
To be honest, most of the world is familiar with US accents due to the heavy influence of media, as well as due to either the military or business matters.By this I mean, UK accents are nearly always going to be 'more exotic' than US due to their rarity/novelty.

To clarify, I mean accents that are (or are close to) standard RP, which also has the weight of history/culture behind it.

Of course I'm talking about people that are largely fucking idiots.
>>
>>1241596
How is it irrational to be angry when a man takes a downtrodden fat girl with low self esteem them builds her up and makes her beautiful only to be dumped once she realizes she has more value now?
He gave her that value.
He probably paid the gym membership and dragged her ass out of bed every morning until her bad habits were gone and she was strong enough to go on her own.
I have watched this so many times
>>
>>1241659
It's a matter of value and options. Before she had little, now she has many. Why should you ever be upset about that? It's not exclusive to women you know.

There was a girl I used to fuck with in korea that was a lil chubby with big tits and now she's just a landwhale, think I'm msging her ass now?

Tell me straight, how many women have you been with?
>>
>>1240304
It's not about the accent per say but simply being American abroad has gotten me a lot of benefit. People are always curious about guns, it helps that I'm not stereotypical and I keep really fit.
>>
>>1241659
To be honest I thought left and right were the same guy after growing a few inches during high school and getting better clothes and hair.
>>
>>1241827
If you had toled that chubby korean that you would be with her forever after she saved your life , then yeah , you are a piece of shit
>>
>>1241835

Not really. Your expectations are in the clouds man. Have some relationships and you wouldn't be such a keyboard warrior.

Are you telling me with a straight face that you're expecting Disney love in this day and age? Please.
>>
>>1241842
Are you so jaded that simple loyalty seems like a disney fantasy to you?
>>
>>1241983
Tell me about your loyal gf anon.

I'm seriously questioning that you've ever had a serious relationship before.

My experiences don't stop me from loving a special girl when she's there, i have. But your lack thereof is messing with your head.

But you've got an incredibly dangrous pedestal and white knight infection going on in your brain, just want you to be real.
>>
>>1241831
Me too, it's entirely possible. Looks like a classic case of "got a good hairstyle in college"
>>
>>1242136
wow just loyalty now is expecting the moon and a sign of mental illness
I will keep that in mind
>>
>>1242148
You're really good at twisting others words anon. Logical fallacy 101

I like how you didn't even answer my question too.
>>
>>1240304
>>1240587

I love american girls with a southern drawl

Too bad I never see one around here
>>
>>1242158
You personal questions were in the form of ad hominem attacks . Of course I will not answer them.
>>
>>1242230
No. You're holding your unrealistic expectations due to your lack of relationship experience. That's why I asked. You didn't answer because you're probably a virgin or never had a serious relationship.

Prove me wrong please.
>>
>>1241659
Imagine two ugly fat NEETs started dating each other.
Then the guy got a well paying job, went to the gym and got ripped and found he had hot chicks flocking to him and offering pussy on a plate... you'd expect him to stay with the fat ugly NEET girl for the rest of his life?

Also
>getting this mad at an image that was probably created by someone on 4chan

Just because someone on the internet typed those words, doesn't mean they are true. For all you know, he dumped her because he has a fatty fetish. Maybe she dumped him because he started getting angry and jealous at how attractive other men found her. Or maybe they were never even dating in the first place, and that picture is actually brother and sister.

Hell, it could be three different girls in all those pictures.
>>
File: 1425166352940.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1425166352940.jpg
1B, 486x500px
You have no idea how nasal and whiney Americans sound, do you? And when you do that rising inflection thing like every statement is a question? And it makes people want to shank you? That thing?
>>
>>1242360
And whatever country you come from is full of cucks who probably ride on America's dick for military support dontcha?
>>
>>1240587
>Lived in the deepsouth of the US for quite some time
>tried the best I could to avoid having a southern accent because I didn't want to sound uneducated
well fuck.
>>
>>1242360
Says the germanic guttural sounding troglodyte
there is a reason no one reads to poetry from your country.

But they up talking shit has got to fucking stop, you are correct.
These fuckers that put a question mark the end of a declarative sentence need to be hit on the head with bike locks
>>
>>1240304

Dutch people are very familiar with the average american accent because TV. But I reckon a southern accent will be be received with positive interest.

I have a friend who is an australian immigrant and girls get wet just from hearing him speak.
>>
>>1242758
Australian is the only accent less sexy than american
>>
New York/ New Jersey accents get foreign bitches wet af. NY/NJ is one of the most manly accents out there and females love that bad-boy shit.
>>
>>1242783
Oh you poor kid
>>
what do americans think of french accent ?
>>
>>1242972
it gives them an erection
>>
>>1242972
French women are seductive and sexy as hell with their accent.
>>
>>1241659
you're forgetting the key thing here my man.

She's a human being and has absolutely no real obligation to stay with him if she doesn't want to. Works the same way. If he was a fat piece of shit and lost all the weight, then didn't like his girl anymore, he has no obligation to stay with her.
>>
>>1242972
Americans are basic as fuck for accents.
>>
>>1242972
Any non-american accent gets us hard. That's why the fucking jamaicans do so well.
>>
>>1243879
I disagree, when someone pulls out out of a terrible life and puts you back on your feet, you should remain loyal to them,
>>
>>1240308
>phil
shit, is he on every board now?
>>
>tfw have a very deep southern accent
>get constantly asked to say words like five, bike, ride, etc

I suppose it's gotten me laid a time or two though
>>
>>1244479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nADTbWQof7Y

Do you sound like this guy?

God I'd kill for his voice.
>>
>>1244479
Why havent you been able to shake the acxent?
>>
>>1242972
Americans literally call French the language of love/sexiest language.
>>
>>1241659
>>>//R9K//
>>
Spent years travel overseas as an American from the deep South. I used to try to hide my southern accent like an idiot but then realized it was nothing but an advantage, especially if you don't meet the stereotypes of a typical ignorant redneck. It's even better if you can add in a little extra "old south" to it and take out some of redneck sound (if your southern accent leans that way at least).

The people who seemed to love my accent the most? Australians.
>>
>>1244071
>overweight
>a terrible life
>pulls you out

yeeesh

Maybe people just dump each other 4 years of high school dating and it's got nothing to do with chads.
>>
>>1240351
Plus pretty much everyone hates Americans, and the moment you hear an American accent abroad, you think "oh jeez, here we go..."
>>
>>1246906
>The people who seemed to love my accent the most? Australians.

Because A: they love country music
B: they have the ugliest accents of any english speaking country.
>>
I've had europeans refuse to believe I'm from new york city because they think I'm supposed to sound like bugs bunny or some 1930s movie gangster

That accent is long gone.
>>
>>1240304
My Aussie gf says she's likes my Midwestern American accent but maybe I'm secretly getting buttered up while she touches herself to sawyer from Lost's accent.
>>
>>1246912
OBSESSED
>>
>>1242275
>immediately pulls out the virgin card
... hmm, are you projecting?
>>
>>1242489
>exact same
>>
>>1242972
C'est bien, mais pas trés bien. French becomes much less sexy when you get used to hearing it often. People who speak non-indo-european languages natively, talking in English is the absolute best.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.