[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itinerary rate/suggestions/general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: itinerarey.png (1MB, 1902x838px) Image search: [Google]
itinerarey.png
1MB, 1902x838px
'sup /trv/

Post your itineraries

Also, what do you think about my itinerary here? Should I cut out Budapest? Thoughts?
>>
>>1239403

What did you construct this on? And what is your expected trip time?

Thinking of following a similar route but starting in Prague and stopping in Rome
>>
>>1239414
Look up "rome2rio" it's an itinerary planner that gives you approximate costs for transport between cities and all the options/routes.

Have you been to Prague?
>>
>>1239552
also, 35 days
>>1239414
>>
>>1239403
I'm from Slo and if you're going to Bled, you'll see some wonderful top tier landscape.
>>
>>1239554
35 days seems like too much, you could do all of that in 3 weeks comfortably.
>>
>>1239403
Just out of curiosity:

Why Bari and not Naples?
Why Bari and not Lecce?
Why Bari and not Matera?
>>
File: trip.jpg (502KB, 1628x876px) Image search: [Google]
trip.jpg
502KB, 1628x876px
>>1239403
Seems like you have enough days to work Budapest in there, though it looks like a long trip for one destination. Unless you really want to see Budapest, I would consider just spending more time in each of the stops you are planning on making.

Florence is awesome, I think it might have been my favorite stop in Italy out of Catania (Sicily), Rome, Florence, Venice, and a day trip to Pompeii.

Here's mine. The only thing I'm looking at changing at this point is either stopping in Frankfurt or Cologne, or going to Luxembourg City on the way to Ghent. Originally I was going to go Zurich>Stuttgart>Luxembourg City> Brussels>Lille>Bruges>Brussels (to catch flight). Only a 15 day trip so I cut a couple places out to spend more time in each place I was going to visit.

Also, that stop in Poperinge is only to rent a bicycle and ride to Vleteren and try to get my hands on some Westvleteren 12 (beer). Then spend most of my nights in Ghent and day trip to the other places until I leave.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.