[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this look for a trip through the Balkans? I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: balkans.png (2MB, 1610x1486px) Image search: [Google]
balkans.png
2MB, 1610x1486px
How does this look for a trip through the Balkans?

I really want to see Belgrade but obviously it's quite a detour, is it worth it? I don't know much about Bosnia, is there much worth seeing on the way through?

How is Albania in terms of travelling through? We won't be driving, will public transport suffice?

Any recommendations for places to go are welcome.

Thanks
>>
>>1237966

Why do you want to go to Zagreb and Ljubljana? Neither city is really worth seeing if you're going on a short trip or have to worry about going too far "out of the way" for Belgrade.

I'd just travel south to Osijek, do Belgrade, Sarajevo, Mostar, and Dubrovnik, before carrying on with your original route.
>>
>>1237976

We're not really interested in Ljubljana, but the caves and stuff in the west of the country appeal. Zagreb is just kind of on the way and I've read it's worth a visit a couple of places.
>>
Looks good. Try to stay at Eco Hostel in Uzice. they have some cool cheap tours where they take you to see the local mountians and monastaries. Also try to see Mostar and Visegrad while youre in bosnia. And Kotor in MNE
>>
Ljubljana's nice for a short visit, Bled is about an hour north which is great
Mostar also a good stop off point on the way to Sarajevo
>>
>>1237966
You might have some problem with this route if you intend to only use public transport I'm not sure about albania but the connections between some of these countries can be pretty bad. I went with the bus from sarajevo to belgrade which was fine but it did take 8 hours. Ther is not train line between serbia and Bosnia for example. I would check up connections before you go.
>>
Try to go rafting in Tara river in Serbia, that's 2nd deepest canyon in the world, after Colorado, it's really beautiful. Or maybe take a boat down Uvac river

In Montenegro visit only Kotor bay and maybe Cetinje mountain

In Slovenia visit lake Bled

in Croatia make a list of things you want to visit, don't visit everything

Try to visit Mostar

I don't know shit about Albania
>>
>>1237966

Don't skip Mostar in Bosnia
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.