[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working and Traveling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: europetoposmall.jpg (65KB, 438x495px) Image search: [Google]
europetoposmall.jpg
65KB, 438x495px
Hey there guys, I wanted to know what would be the best job or way to travel the world to make money and see what i want to see,(Asia/Europe) mostly are what i aiming for, i got a good computer back ground and people skills. Any tips or Advice?
>>
You could learn a practical skill such as bar-tending, barista or barber that would be applicable regardless of where you travelled or what language you spoke. Plus finding a part time or casual job as any of the above would be wildly easier than obtaining any sort of position, (even part time) in I.T.
Alternatively if you really had your heart set of a job in I.T you could do something like web design or coding and just travel while you work, but this is a lot harder and requires more dedication, training and skill (obviously).

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.
>>
>>1236438
I'm teaching English and am living in China now after having lived in Thailand for a few months. On the surface it might seem like a meaningless job, but you can introduce your students to things they'd never otherwise be exposed to. To give you an example, I teach in a university and tomorrow I'm going to show them a performance of Tchaikovsky's Piano Trio. None of them have even heard the composer's name and the creative writing exercise justifies the lesson to those who don't realize that the music is justification enough.

It can be numbing after a while as I can tell by looking at those I've worked with, but I've been at it less than two years. I think it's a good way to start traveling. Besides visiting nearby places in your free time, you can develop a skill so that after a while you'd be able to do something else for work. There's also the option of teaching online, which I think is not as rewarding but at least it wouldn't tie you to one place.
>>
+1
>>
>>1236457
That does sound pretty Awesome, and nothing that i know of is meaningless aslong as you enjoy it right? and i wonder if that is a good way to go, i dont like life in america much so there is a whole world right?
>>
>>1236443
I have indeed learn the ways of the Bar xD was a barback and manager for 2 years so that may work great then :D any tips are good country's to visit?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.