[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Countries to see before they go to shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 14

File: Yemeni architecture.jpg (351KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Yemeni architecture.jpg
351KB, 1024x682px
In 2010 a friend of mine invited me to visit Iraqi Kurdistan with him, but I declined. "It'll be less hassle in a couple years" I told him.
In 2011 I found cheap flights to Yemen but decided to do it "some other time".
Last year my travel buddy bailed on a trip to Dogon country so I canceled my plans. Looks like Mali is going down the drain now too.
A friend of mine who studied in Aleppo comes close to tears when he thinks about his happy times there.

So what countries are most likely to become un-visitable within the next decade? Venezuela? Jordan? Iran once Trump invades? I don't want to have to be kicking myself any more than I am now.
I'm not worried about rising sea levels. Fuck the Maldives anyway.
>>
If only there were a way to know. I would have visited Syria, Libya, and so on when it was still safe.
>>
Moldova
Belarus
Republic of Georgia
North Korea (if you think it's ethical to book a tour)
>>
Good question op.
>>
>>1234517
Georgia and Moldova is fine, why would there be a war there?
Agree on NK though. At least there might be a fall of the regime so it will probably look very different from now in 20 years.
>>
Myanmar, before it's developed into oblivion
the Vietnamese islands of Con Dao, Phu Quoc, Ly Son and Phu Quy
the Cambodian islands off Sihanoukville (it might be too late for Koh Rong, I've heard it's changed immensely since I last visited two years ago)

any place where development is proceeding unchecked, especially as a result of tourism and/or resource exploitation, will be destroyed and homogenized. this critique doesn't come from a holier-than-thou hipster quest for authenticity but rather a recognition of the destructive force of global capitalism.

oh, and New Orleans. One good storm away from being flooded, for keeps this time
>>
>>1234486
North korea.
You will only be able to see a guided propaganda tour in Pyongyang.
It is the only city in NK where people are still believing the propaganda.
The rest of the country is redpilled.
Not gonna last more than 20 years.
>>
File: IMG_4497.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4497.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1234730
There's a lot of companies that take you to many other parts. I took this close to the west coast
>>
>>1234517
>>1234730
why not just wait until North Korea is "liberated" and then go there shortly after?
>>
>>1234804
It will not be the same. The Orwellian dictatorship world is what you want to see.
>>
>>1234540
Not OP but targeting Burma next year for sure. Been wanting to for years.
>>
>>1234524
Georgia and Moldova is fine, why would there be a war there?

Countries don't change just because of war. "Progress" often does more damage.
>>
>>1234730
Damn there's a lot of people with no knowledge of North Korea at all spouting nonsense on /trv/.
>>
>>1234907
Why so surprised? The loudest people about DPRK are the ones who have not been there. There are at least some people on /trv/ who have been there, it's easy to tell which is which.
>>
>>1234900
I do want to see that too, but a post-dictatorial NK would be more incredible (I think). This is particularly true if you managed to get over there within, let's say, a year or 2 of liberation when it was finding its footing.
>>
File: matanuska glacierr.jpg (39KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
matanuska glacierr.jpg
39KB, 550x364px
>>1234486
OP, I think you should go to Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, as tensions are only bound to become worse as the rest of the Arab world bordering deteriorates around them, politically and economically, it's all getting more unstable by the day. Throw in coastal Turkey, some of the roman and biblical times ruins there, like in Ephesus. I've heard it is already not safe though:(

If you want a bit more unspoiled natural habitat for back in time natives held in place for decades culturally, the time was 2-3 years ago for Burma and Cuba, but you can still get off the beaten path in both with a little local language, funds or a friend in the know. Hungary and Romania still have some pretty nice countryside without an overrun of tourists or technology (and cheap).

I know you aren't worried about rising sea levels, but you may wish to see some undersea loveliness before all the reefs die. There is still some areas of the world that are remote enough from countless tourists touching coral (which kills it), or runoff from sewage and and farming (kills it). Though the Maldives are a trek, it wouldn't be my first pick at all. Use your brain. Madagascar is pretty crime-y at the moment ,but you can add the fun uniqueness of species that don't exist elsewhere, like in say Australia. It might be the end of the tasmanian devil in the wild, so might wanna research that one.

On the flipside, you can worry about shrinking glacier travel, and get to the last frozen bit of Snaefellsnes in Iceland, and take in a decided lack of tourists and utter solitude at the same time in like September shoulder season. Or, Matanuska glacier in Alaska in summer, iceclimb, icewalk, river rafting, hiking fun stuffs complete with bears and gorgeous views. I did this, oh, 5 years ago and the drive on Glenn Highway out there is also stunning, with wild blueberries to pick along the way. Majestic Valley was a dream of a lodge.
https://micaguides.com/
>>
>>1234804
I think going before and after would be cool. Norks are scrapped for cash no so they hand out tourist visas to anyone who comes looking. I bet it'll be nearly impossible to see the country even a decade after liberation, unless it becomes another US military outpost or is absorbed into South Korea. But imagine comparing the two, seeing the presidential palace before and after.
>>
>>1234909
You don't have to have visited North Korea to have some knowledge about it. I won't go for ethical reasons, but I'm still very interested in the country.

I've also encountered lots of idiots who have been there around the internet
>>
>>1234912
>but a post-dictatorial NK would be more incredible (I think).

just go to some shitty chinese town and it will be the same.
>>
>>1234912
North Koreans have an essentially fascist ideology drilled into them about racial purity and the corruption and wickedness of the West. Post-dictatorial NK would be full of brutalized, half-starved and stunted peasants no doubt working for crumbs in factories immediately set-up by South Korean and Chinese corporations. I can't imagine how they would react to a visit from /trv/...
>>
>>1234486
It's too late for the USA.
>>
This isn't quite the same, but I hear that the Taj Mahal in India might be closing in a few years.

You could still visit India anytime you want, but many people go for the Taj Mahal.
>>
>>1234996
>Taj Mahal in India might be closing
what?
why would they close one of their very best attractions?
>>
>>1235005
The building itself is slowly sinking.
>>
is it too late to suggest the USA
>>
>>1234509
anyone that didn't go to syria has really missed out, real shame what happened to it
>>
>>1235074
https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2016/12/aleppo-before-the-war/511424/
very sad
>>
France, Germany, England, Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands, and Austria should be noted.
>>
>>1235164
Why would those countries be ruined in the near future?
>>
>>1235174
he means that 80 super rich europeans will not be able to take care of one refugee financially who sleeps on a mattress on the floor. he is also afraid that the pope will not like them as much as before because of the 2 percent muslims in his country.
>>
File: Samarkand.jpg (499KB, 3903x2602px) Image search: [Google]
Samarkand.jpg
499KB, 3903x2602px
>>1234486
Uzbekistan is on my list, Samarkand looks astonishing, but the political situation in the region seems to be eroding quickly given it's proximity to ongoing conflict where Westerners like me aren't exactly flavour of the month. Still, I've so far found people in Islamic countries to be very welcoming and generous hosts, so I may give it a go if things stay relatively calm.
>>
>>1235164
This. These countries will never be the same.
>>
I went to Oman last year after an interesting post on /trv/ illustrated the potential for it to slide into disrepair. Current Sultan has a cult of personality surrounding him after bring Oman into modernity, and he has no clear heir. He's had some health issues recently, and he's just getting old. There's a real possibility the country will be destabilized after his passing. I doubt it'll be internal since the people are so peace-loving. But being where it is, I don't doubt it'll become a site for some foreign entity looking to setup shop in the region.
>>
>>1234486
Cuba
>>
>>1235542
sounds interesting. What's to see there?, How hard was to get there? And is there anything you didn't know beforehand which would have been useful?
>>
>>1235594
>Implying /trv/ won't be all over it like a bitch when Cuba basically becomes the USA's brothel.
>>
>>1235542
OP here; I'm almost certain I wrote the post you are referring to. I hope you had a nice time if I influenced you in deciding to go there. Oman is easily one of my top three places on earth. It'll never be as much of a shitshow as, say, Yemen, but it's possible it won't always be so chilled out and easy to access.
>>
>>1235594
>>1235613
This. Cuba is on the verge of being the next fucking Thailand for this board.
>>
>>1235613
>>1236133
You can find transexuals from the central park at anytime of the day. There are usually around 3-10 sexy shemales and crossdressers hanging out in the park seats. Occasionally cops will come and tell them to go away. You can find some action here very easily and if you are good looking, you can get laid for as cheap as 10-20 CUC. For not attractive people, transgirls will charge more for sex, such as 20-50 CUC. If you see an tranny you like, then just make an eye contact and go talk to them.

At the nighttime best spots to find transexuals for a good fuck is at the intersection of Avenida 23 and Infanta. Also from this intersection, you can walk Infanta road for a few minutes up and there is a popular transvestite hangout bar on your right. There is action after 10PM usually. Occasionally there is some shemales in the intersection of Avenida 23 and Calle L.

Average cost for sex in here is 10-50CUC again depending your looks. If you do not have place to go, then the tranny hookers will usually take you to the stairways of the apartment complex buildings and have sex with you there.
>>
>>1236141
Only on 4chan can you get advice this comprehensive.
>>
>>1236141
this place amazes me
>>
>>1236141
What about normal prostitutes?
>>
My next travel goal is Ethiopia, very curious about Eritrea as well. The horn of africa in general seems like a wild place.
>>
>>1235005
>>>1235005
>The building itself is slowly sinking.
I heard that acidic/toxic birdshit was destroying the facade.

Oh nvm, I found an article. It's excrement from bugs and toxic pollution. To put the Taj Mahal "tourist friendly" in appearances, they'd have to ruin the marble scrubbing it daily, which they're doing now, but obviously is destroying the marble relief.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/24/insect-poo-turning-the-taj-mahal-green

DONE. /bucketlist

Guess you'd better go faster? That river sounds pretty nasty to be around.
>>
>>1235078
>https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2016/12/aleppo-before-the-war/511424/
>very sad
Extremely sad. For people to trash their own heritage sites is ridiculous.
>>
>>1236209
What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>1236218
>My next travel goal is Ethiopia
I wouldn't mind going, and I would think that it'll be the last time there is a govt there that is christian friendly. It's not safe per se, but it could be the last time it will be this level of safe. How quickly regimes change! There's currently a US travel warning up since 2015, so I would not go right now, that's the warning of the anti-govt unrest.

I enjoyed when I met the Ethiopian priest who chatted a long time with me in Jerusalem at the church of the holy sepulchre. He had this tiny carved out portion of the cathedral. Anyway, ever since I've devoured any history special on the coptics, I have wanted to see all the old churches dating back into biblical times. Many are carved out of rock in different places (and UNESCO recognized).

The food? Bleh. I could leave that though. I'm more interested in the nice people.
>>
>>1236209
>What about normal prostitutes?
fag
>>
>>1235603
The country is rife with natural beauty. You get huge mountains slammed up against hundreds of miles of pristine coastline, some Arabian desert in the middle, green oases tucked in the middle of nowhere that you can hike, etc. Every 10 minutes or so you'd see something gorgeous. The people are super, super friendly, almost to a fault. Friendliest country I've ever visited, never once encountered hostility or even lack of politeness. Easy as hell to get there since you have Dubai right next door, big international gateway. I didn't plan much for the trip, just rented a car and used a map to plan routes. I like the unknown.
>>1235755
Probably was you, haven't seen anything since then. I toured by vehicle, which I believe you also suggested. One of the best trips I've ever taken, so hats off to you my friend.
>>
>>1236435
Is it worth it going around by bus (I don't have a driver's license) or should I just fly the long distances and go for day trips with a driver?

At what time of the year did you go?
>>
>>1236435
have you seen any hitchhikers?
>>
>>1235501
It's already fucked. Registan is filled with tourist shops in inside and all the other cities are filled with old Europeans. You should still totally go, though. You can get into a fair bit of fun in Tashkent.
>>
The Azure Window in Gozo, can't wait to see it!
>>
>>1234945
>or is absorbed into South Korea
This is the most likely scenario. The only way that NK is going down is with Chinese co-operation or at least turning a blind eye, so they'd cede a small part of the land to China, and probably agree not to start up a military base there.
>>
>>1236580
hitching is an extremely well-known concept in Oman. People even do it to get around the metropolitan area. I think natives expect to pay a little, but as a tourist I'm you usually wouldn't be asked for anything (although it is hard to fight off taxi drivers).
I only did it once, but I had no problems. You haven't lived until you've seen Wadi Tiwi from the bed of a pickup.
>>
>>1236692
oh, yeah. I remember riding on the pickup beds in Caucasus and Mongolia.
You convinced me, Oman is now on my to-do list
>>
>>1236500
Can't comment too much on buses. I did see some tour buses going around, but in terms of logistics or price or anything like that I can't help. They're around, though.
>>
>>1236209
People like you are ruining this board
>>
The US before it gets gangbanged by the long dicks of China, Russia, and Islam simultaneously.
>>
>>1235501

I heard slavery is still legal and common in Uzbekistan and that bascha bazi ("boy-play" in pashtun for those uninitiated) is super prevalent. Is this true? I heard it from a Canadian soldier who was stationed there
>>
File: IMG_2812.jpg (34KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2812.jpg
34KB, 377x325px
>>1236141

You should start your own version of lonely planet but for banging traps
>>
>>1236232

Wouldn't the smart move be to just drain the river? If its so heavily polluted, then drain it and get rid of the shit causing it. If people need a place to dump, dig giant fucking holes in the ground that can be closed.
>>
File: 0313cuba01.jpg (253KB, 1099x733px) Image search: [Google]
0313cuba01.jpg
253KB, 1099x733px
Will I have a few years before Cuba fills up with Mcdonald's and Starbucks around every block?
>>
>>1234540
sad to hear that about Koh Rong. I went there in 2014 and it had a remarkably nice atmosphere. I was intending to return when I'm in SEA net month, does it sound not worth it anymore?
>>
>>1235164
The big cities are already irreconcilably shitty compared to 15 years ago.

>>1235491
>"LOL WHAT HAPPENED IN SWEDEN LAST NIGHT DID SOME'S IKEA FURNITURE BREAK XD DRUMPFTARDS AMIRITE?"
>>
>>1237034
Why can't you basement-dwelling virgins stay on /pol/? This is a board for people who have passports.
>>
>>1237036
>only /pol/ users think western Europe is in serious trouble

How's 2009 treating you? Don't expect people not to call you out when you try and rubbish >>1235164 for giving a completely legitimate reply to this thread.
>>
Surprised no one has said the United States yet.
>>
>>1237043
Shut up, >>1235164 was a stupid answer. Now fuck off to your own, shitty board
>>
>>1237078
You don't necessarily have to agree with the answer, but the fact that you're clearly very upset by it, and think anyone with such opinions must be a far-right fanatic from /pol/ is really quite laughable.
>>
>>1234486

Morroco, Jordania, South Africa, Cuba
>>
>>1234992
It hasn't even begun
>>
>>1235542
I concur. Went in 2014 for a couple of days, had a Russian woman as a tour guide. Drivers are shit like across the gulf, but everyone else is friendly
>>
>>1237082
Why is it laughable? It's obviously a baity reply.

We're talking about countries that soon are going to be going to shit, and as a result cannot (at least without a lot of hassle and risk) just be visited after that happens. Obviously, those very well-functioning, Western European countries aren't in that category. So fuck off
>>
>>1237211
>We're talking about countries that soon are going to be going to shit, and as a result cannot (at least without a lot of hassle and risk) just be visited after that happens. Obviously, those very well-functioning, Western European countries aren't in that category. So fuck off

Buahah, so in denial.
I am from Eastern Europe and I was first time in West Europe in 1999. Back then I felt like I was going to scene from Hollywood movie. Now ? I am full of disgust and worry that I will get robbed. Eastern European cities are now safer, cleaner and actually look European.
>>
>>1237211
>Two migrants have been given sentences of three and two-and-a-half years for beating a young Swede almost to death before violently raping his female friend. The government will try to deport only one of them, temporarily.
>>
>>1234486
Some others not mentioned:

>Eritrea
though you can't leave the capital without 'permission' it's known as the North Korea of Africa and the capital is ultra safe, suspiciously rich and loads of fun to be have within it's authoritarianism as a foreigner. Leaving the capital = crime fest, absolute brutal poverty.

>Russia
predicted to disintegrate into breakaway republics whenever Putin goes down so get there to see Rostov-on-Don and other provincial beauty before it all disappears into civil wars.

>Belarus
As mentioned it will probably become a degenerate cesspool once the dictator dies off or power is transferred to "democracy". Right now the streets are spotless, almost no crime, no drunks or bums around hassling you.

>Bangladesh and Philippines
Both of these countries are likely to be overrun by ISIS terrorists who have announced them as their new preferred destination after being blown out of Iraq.
>>
>>1234967
If you are a Chinese passport holder you can go into North Korea without an escort. I have a few friends who've been there to see family.

Everything we know about N. Korea is largely incorrect, the locals there actually highly revere the regime and when my friend brought his relatives various staples from China they prayed to a picture of Fatty Kim III thanking the dear leader for such benevolence. We like to think in the West that everybody is 'oppressed' there but he's got the full support of North Koreans or else it'd be a civil war infested shithole right now with various government factions fighting each other.
>>
>>1237301
>predicted to disintegrate
highly unlikely to happen
>>
>>1237303
Everybody from Stratfor to Oxford's Foreign Policy Analysis journal expects Moscow’s authority to weaken substantially, leading to the formal and informal fragmentation of Russia.

Remember the Russian federation is based on Boris Yeltsin's hasty suggestion of large bribes/payments to the provinces to keep the federation if they can't keep up those bribes those countries will splinter
>>
>>1237305
>Everybody from Stratfor to Oxford's Foreign Policy Analysis journal expects Moscow’s authority to weaken substantially, leading to the formal and informal fragmentation of Russia.

They also believe that mass immigration from Middle East and Africa to Europe is a good thing and should be encouraged.
>>
>>1237309
>it was a /pol/tard
move on, people
>>
>>1237321
>move on, people
Yeah don't react as your countries turn to third world colonies with spiraling crime rate, right.
>>
>>1237159
For anyone considering South Africa they better make that trip ASAP.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>1234486

Fag here with a ton of knowledge on the geopolitical situation of world. Look for a place to tip your balls in aaah?

venezuela is a no no at the moment, its falls into iits own american great depression. people are desperate in some social classes to anything to get including eating there pets( or others) from starving.

Turkey is popular but fuck the racist roaches (not all of them, half of them are decent people) its the islamic nationalist you have look out for.
Do not recommended as tourist have been a growing target by militants to destabilize the countries economy, same happened in Tunisia 2 attacks, tourist are gone now.

Brazil this should be one of the trv/s travel rules
>>never fucking go to brazil unless you absolutely what the fuck your doing<<<
There are certain cross section neighborhoods if your a tourist you should never travel through and watch cab muggings/kidnaps

Columbia I hear is alot better now right with narcos disbanding. Nice tropic scenery some nice spots mentioned on the wiki page for nature places.

Egypt
out of the question. We saw whats been happening to christians this week. Though they make make bitching silk fabric from the market.

Israel
At your own risk. Palestinian situation has been getting alot more tense. Gaza is literally starving right now- but its not on the news because...well you know.
>>
>>1237225
Okay, I don't think those are very convincing arguments. I don't think my post seems to indicate anyhow that I'd be in denial of anything, I'm just stating facts.

>>1237228
Yeah I don't know what's wrong with the political mentality in Sweden, they obviously have some huge problems. However I think comparing it to those countries that we would normally talk about in a thread like this is still out of proportions
>>
>>1237328
Why?
>>
>>1237336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6PaCCzeowA [Remove] - Shocking scenes from Nairobi where a white tourist was attacked. Lol jk it's London
>>
>>1237049
>Surprised no one has said the United States yet.

as was i.
>>
>>1237338
Not him but political issues I presume. ANC looks increasingly unstable and the EFF alternative doesn't look good. The DA are seeming to gain some traction though which is hopeful.
>>
>all these shit countries

And nothing of value was lost...
>>
>>1234486
The whole Middle East may or may not go to pot in the near future. Lebanon, Jordan and Iran are must sees. Some low lying countries, such as Kiribati, Tuvalu and Maldives (and some cities like Venice) are slowly sinking/being eroded away and will most likely be gone or severly altered in our lifetime.
>>
>>1234540
I was in Koh Rong 2 years ago (Feb 2015) and I already got the vibe it was being tourism developed like crazy. There was really just the main beach strip but apparently developers were buying up other parts of the island to turn into more high end resort type places. I'd say it's too late for there now, be interesting to see it's change though. When i was there i just bought a hammock and slept on a beach between trees. There was no centralised water or electricity when i was there, but I'm sure that will change.
>>
>>1237340
In the typical manner of a dumb alt-righter, you throw one fucking link to a video without further explanation and without actually delivering any kind of argument.

Also, it's striking how much you people obviously enjoy when those things happen, because in your minds they confirm all of those simplistic imaginations you have about politics.
>>
>>1237502
>The whole Middle East may or may not go to pot in the near future.

What makes you say that? And what do you mean by "near future"?
>>
>>1237518
Increased islamist activity + hardliners on the rise in Turkey, Iran and Israel + ISIL is going to get kicked out of Syria and Iraq soon with nowhere else to go + corrupt and incompetent Arab leadership unable to handle social challenges + increasingly unstable world politics + no end in sight for Syria, Iraq and Yemen wars. It's a cocktail of shit that might boil over suddenly. Or it might not. We just don't know, but things aren't exactly looking good. A three way war with Iran, Israel and Saudi Arabia, with USA and Russia on the sidelines, was unthinkable five years ago, now it's perfectly imaginable. It's moving in the wrong direction is what I'm trying to say.
>>
File: endogan.jpg (70KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
endogan.jpg
70KB, 640x427px
>>1234486
Turkey

I hope...

Fuck em...
>>
Should have gone to venezuela before it turned to memezuela
>>
>>1237548
I keep imagining this line as being part of the lyrics to a Drake song
>>
>>1234524
>moldova
Isn't sex trafficking so bad there a high percentage of girls never go to school?
>>
>>1238127
Source.
>>
File: GOPR1385.jpg (7MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
GOPR1385.jpg
7MB, 4000x3000px
>>1234540
Yeah but fuck New Orleans, the U.S. is better off without it. Literally hope everyday for a Katrina 2.0 just to finish it off because there is nothing there but sexual deviants, drug dealers, and other degenerates.

Thailand and the rest of SEA is kind of going to shit because of there need to "improve" and become tourist traps.
>>
>>1238127
No.

Moldova is essentially an empty country. All it's men and women have left to find jobs so it's primarily just students, single mothers, elderly or gangsters living there connected to the government. Most of the girls have crazy advanced degrees since they are hoping to get out of Moldova too so if you load up Tinder or some other dating app they all have masters/phd or are getting them.

Sex trafficking is a meme, that only happens to junky girls into drug scene who owe money just like in the US, your average Moldovan girl is not getting sold by anybody
>>
>>1238558
>Sex trafficking is a meme

I'm also a firm believer of this. The West has a tendency to demonize sex of any kind. Sex trafficking is not what many people seem to think it is.
>>
>>1238560
Sex trafficking occurs just like it does in any western country so you have pimps with drugs who find junky bitches who turn tricks for them in some kind of forced situation to pay back debts. There is no people kidnapping girls in villages or anything, plus those girls you see in Thailand and Dubai from Ukraine or Russia are all voluntary whores getting paid huge money they aren't trafficked either.

Reason why media hypes it is because whenever some girl is arrested for prostitution and threatened with deportation they immediately play the trafficking card to every NGO and media who will listen in hopes of staying in the country (and turning more tricks). Plus they don't want their family to find out they are voluntary whores so make up nonsense about trafficking.

Maybe in a warzone, there would be sex trafficking otherwise it's a meme.
>>
>>1238564
100% agree with you.
>>
File: santa-cruz-california-landscape.jpg (66KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
santa-cruz-california-landscape.jpg
66KB, 600x397px
I just want to visit america before it gets nuked.
>>
>>1238569
You know everyone talks shit about the U.S. during every election and then it dies off because no one actually gives a shit. I've lived in this country for 26 years. I've lived in Kentucky, Florida, Illinois, South Carolina, Southern California, and now Washington. I've traveled to and visited almost every state in the U.S. I've traveled through East Asia (China, S. Korea, and Japan) South East Asia (Indonesia, Guam, Thailand, and Singapore) and Mexico on a few occasions. I've backpacked through some of them. Despite all this hate I always hear about the U.S. and how it's changing i've never once seen it or had a change in my lifestyle because of it. The only difference now is there seems to be a tad more Asians and a few more Hispanics. I love traveling and I believe I will continue to do so until I die but this meme of adding politics and traveling together is just discourteous and not well thought out. America is not going to shit by any means and I've lived in various parts of the U.S. under different cultural climates for prolonged periods of time to get a decent understanding of how this place works. America isn't going to be nuked.
>>
>>1237211
so acid attacks in nightclubs by ethnics isnt a symptom of the rot? These all used to be very safe countries and now they are less so.

Paris is very different to even 10 years ago, why would anyone pay to travel there?

As for going to shit, what do you call endless terror attacks and crime against whites? Sweden is somewhere I always thought id be able to travel safely alone. Would I fuck do that now.
>>
>>1234540
Myanmar made me feel like I was in resident evil
"Aaahhh who are all these foreign brown people with red teeth speaking in some weird tongue?"
But seriously, Myanmar is fun but you have plenty of time before it develops.
>>
>>1238668
That's right. Be a good scared little American and stay out of Europe.
>>
>>1238688
I live in London.
Are you young enough you dont remember when everywhere was nice? Or do you just like it better this way?
>>
>>1238700
Like I said, stay out of Europe, you scared little America-lite. If you were older than a teenager you'd remember the IRA days. Back then Brits weren't such huge pussies.

You'll soon need a visa in any case for Europe. Nothing of value will be lost for us.
>>
>>1238726
It's not the fear of terrorism so much, although that's obviously a factor.

It's that bringing millions and millions of people from backwards regions changes the place beyond recognition and for the worst in many people's opinion
>>
>>1238726
its not terrorism you spastic, its cultural decay that people dont like. Its demorgaphic shifts ruining the place.These places are hardly the pleasant holiday destinations they were are they. Londons a hole to live in compared to even 10- 15 years ago

why are you so defensive of how it is now? its hardly improved has it?

Id rather live in a pleasant city full of my fellow whites and risk the odd ira bomb which getting killed by is statistically unlikely than deal with the every day negative changes wrought by mass immigration

As mass immigration is unlikely to slow down, anon was right to mention the countries he did. Get in now to see them before they change even more. Experiencing traditional cockney culture for example has become impossible. So we can agree that it has changed?

Id love to know what country you live in. Are you one that brings words like 'vibrant' to the description of you area?
>>
>>1238668
No. I think people still feel safe generally speaking.

Every city is changing, but putting them in this thread is just baity as fuck and you know that. Stop being desperate.

If you don't think you can travel to Sweden safely, you're a fucking pussy who should never go anywhere outside of your own, shitty country.

>>1238753
>traditional cockney culture

Damn what a loss :D But I doubt that's only due to mass immigration
>>
>>1238761
Not either of those anons you're talking to but you have to either be a Swede or just a dumb American to believe even half the shit spewing out of your mouth.

Mass immigration is great even when it destroys the culture/life style of the people that build the country amirite? Fuck the locals and let in the hoard amirite?
>>
>>1238774
I'm neither, and I'm from Europe.

I'm not saying it's great, however there's no reason to be a /pol/-tier moron and spout total bullshit. Does immigration create problems? Yes. Will it literally make most Western European countries "go to shit"? Nope. So fuck off
>>
>>1238774
But seriously, you're also a fucking pussy who should never travel anywhere if you're scared of going to Sweden.
>>
>>1238774
Stop fkn memeing about Sweden not being safe as houses. I bet your country is browner and more dangerous. Try telling us which one it is and I'll tell you how it sucks.
>>
>>1238779
This.
And EDF bongs especially should shut the fuck up. As usual, everything they do, other European countries do better.
>>
>>1238777
>>1238779
>>1238781
>>1238783

I call same fag.
>>
>>1238790
I call that running out of arguments. Fuck off to /pol now.
>>
>>1238799
Nice try /pol/ shill, you are clearly doing the /pol/ bit to a fucking T. You know what you're doing and everyone else here knows what you're doing as well. Go back to /pol/ now and tell them how much you trolled another board.
>>
>>1238801
OK. I am leaving now. Enjoy your caliphate. Don't say I did not warn you. TRUMP!!!
>>
>>1238790
First two posts were mine, which is obvious and was meant to be obvious. The last two weren't
>>
>>1238835
I'm not seeing any proof m8 so that says to me that you're a liar.
>>
File: proof.png (123KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
123KB, 1366x768px
>>1238888
here you go
>>
File: 64212366[1].jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
64212366[1].jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>1238888
You're the most tedious person on /trv all day. You want proof of that, or is your gnawing suspicion that I might tell the truth, enough?
>>
>>1238899
lets see what we have here, Inspect element, well look what we have here. Nice try same fag, inspect element doesn't lie but you apparently do.
>>
>>1238913
>muh geek-fu are beyond uhr comprehenschun
Do you even /trv, pol-schwein?
>>
>>1238917
Figures, I caught you in a lie and you go to ad hominem. Back to /pol/ with you m8.
>>
>>1238899
Explorer and Chrome open at the same time. Are you a fucking child?
>>
>>1235542
I am leaving for Oman tomorrow. Sounds like I made the right choice.
>>
I'd actually expect Venezuela to be safe to visit 5-10 years from now. The current issues have to hit a breaking point soon and it should recover relatively quickly once capitalism takes hold.

>South Africa

The country is already the most dangerous that I've visited (more so than Colombia/Brazil/Kenya). It's the only one that I visited where a huge portion of the travelers that I met had actually been assaulted or robbed.

Anyway, SA is headed downhill slowly as the black majority continues to elect unqualified people that are from their own tribes. So at the latest I'd give it 10 years before it's too dangerous to visit, but it could easily be before then if there is a charismatic black populist leader that emerges with an anti-white platform.

>North Korea
I don't think there is a realistic threat of war, but starvation will cause the regime to collapse eventually. Everyone has been betting this to happen "soon" since the 1990's so I won't say that now... but certainly getting there sooner rather than later would be a good bet. After the fall of the regime it's going to be an absolutely fascinating place to visit, though.
>>
>>1238774
>Sweden
>"""dangerous"""

Holy shit my sides. Just admit you're afraid of brown people just because of their skin tone, it's obvious you'd enjoy getting anal from muslims as long as they were white.
>>
>>1239014
whoa projecting much there anon? I never said anything about dangerous, I just said culture change. Maybe you should read before you post as to understand the context of the discussion.
>>
File: 1478749722437.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1478749722437.png
190KB, 540x482px
>>1239027
You only have a problem with the culture change because the people who are bringing the change aren't white
>>
>>1239027
You explicitly stated that you're scared of going to Sweden because it's too dangerous. Now be a good boy and stay home, it's a scary world out there. And go back to your homeboard /pol/ while you're at it.
>>
>>1239032
projecting again

>>1239052
I never once said that, you're blatantly lying at this point.
>>
>>1239032
I think most people have a problem with the culture change because involves murder and rape
>>
>>1238972
>it should recover relatively quickly once capitalism takes hold.

It's not a question of economics, the fact is that they are dirt poor and will remain so under either system, thus Venezuela will remain shit until they can get some industry to take hold aside from the oil industry, be it state or privately owned so money can once again run through the hands of normal people.
>>
>>1239014
It's a lot more dangerous than it was before all the darkies arrived
>>
>>1238573
tl;dr
>>
>>1238761
It literally is down to mass immigration. Its a well documented phenomenon.

Do we need to be living in the actual third world for you lot to be happy?

You didnt answer where you are from. Are you brown swede? A new french?
or a priviliged cuck who has moved from out of town into the city after its already be blacked to shit and wants to tell everyone how vibrant and diverse and improved it is? What flavour are you?

And is Sweden as safe for a lone woman to walk around as it was in the 70s? Why fucking lie to yourself you idiot

And people were talking about visitng places before they changed. Do you not predict those countries to change beyond what people would originally visit them for?
If I go to Germany I want to see Germans and German culture. If I want Turks I'll go to Turkey.

A few years ago at Christmas and New Years I went to Cologne and had one of my best holidays. Tell me, should I be silly enough to repeat it, or recmmend anyone else do the same? Or did brown hordes ruin it?
>>
>>1239237
If you ever want people to take you seriously, you should stop using words like cuck.

I'm from Denmark and no I'm not an immigrant, my skin is white, what more do you want to know?

>And people were talking about visitng places before they changed. Do you not predict those countries to change beyond what people would originally visit them for?
If I go to Germany I want to see Germans and German culture. If I want Turks I'll go to Turkey.
You're absolutely delusional. Germany would still be different now than in the 70s, even if they didn't take a single refugee or immigrant. Also, you can still see lots of "German culture", not that it's very interesting.

>Tell me, should I be silly enough to repeat it, or recmmend anyone else do the same? Or did brown hordes ruin it?
If you really think that the "brown hordes" have ruined Cologne for you, I think you should choose another destination :) However, that's the most silly thing that I've ever heard, and you should probably go somewhere else than /trv/ if you're so scared of travelling to Cologne or Sweden.

Seriously, it feels like you're all the same person, you're all employing the same ridiculous "arguments" and then you suddenly add something totally irrelevant. Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>1239226
reading sure is hard.
>>
>>1238573
I couldnt have said it better myself.
>>
>>1239264
Thank you.
>>
>>1239237
>And is Sweden as safe for a lone woman to walk around as it was in the 70s?
More so, actually. But since you live in the basement and get all your news from /pol/, you're immune to facts.

Now stop shitting up this thread so us adults can get it back on topic.
>>
>>1234486
Europe , before totally dies out.
>>
Great Barrier Reef, Antartica, Cuba, North Korea, Hong Kong before it becomes a china babby
>>
>>1239237
>And is Sweden as safe for a lone woman to walk around as it was in the 70s? Why fucking lie to yourself you idiot

The country as a whole maybe is, idk, It's a fact that immigrants commit rapes at a much higher rate though so i guess the natives are just getting more peaceful

disgusting country desu. soviet union 2: electric boogaloo
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.