[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BELARUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: flag_bl.png (29KB, 2560x1280px) Image search: [Google]
flag_bl.png
29KB, 2560x1280px
>want to travel there in 2018, already planning
>supposedly they have a new Visa program
>can stay up to 5 days according to one website

Is this true? It says this is the case after February of this year for US citizens but I wonder if it will still be like this April 2018
>>
>>1234173
If you fly into the main airport in Minsk you don't need a visa for 5 days.
I don't expect that to change. The only reason they changed this was to open up to Europe and send it as a subliminal political message to Russia.

Tourists don't really go to Belarus, because it's boring as fuck.
It's not really worth going there unless you've already been all over Europe.

Ukraine would be a much better alternative.
>>
most likely it will be like this in 2018, too. there is really no reason for them to close it. but nobody can look into the future.

>>1234175
belarus is interesting, depends what you look for though. minsk is a cool city, interesting urban planning. there's vitebsk, brest... depends on one's interests. i found 3 days in minsk to be a nice little holiday.
>>
>>1234175
The reason I want to see Belarus, honestly, is Freedom Day. I plan on stopping by the Baltic states quickly, they all have 100 year anniversaries of when they initially declared independence next year. Belarus was independent for a year in 1918, declared March 25, but was quickly taken over by Russia - similar to the Baltics iirc. The current leadership in the country isn't too friendly to this, though; Because they Nazis used Belorussian symbols from 1918 to stir up national pride, the pro-Russian leadership sees it and paints it as a Nazi holiday.

But it's 100 years of independence, it was huge this year for 99, next year will be amazing
>>
>>1234173
how easy are the girls in Belarus? I imagine they have never tasted foreign dick so they'd settle for someone like me
>>
File: 14904356108770.jpg (474KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
14904356108770.jpg
474KB, 2048x1536px
Heхyй тyт лoвить гaйз
>>
>>1234173
Brazilianfag who are in Kiev and just came from Belarus here. I don't need visa for 90 days up to 360.
I've been in 8 days in total: 2 in Grodno, 4 in Minsk and 2 in Gomel.
What I have to say is: it's a country to go to see only once. The cities are what should be Soviet Union at the 70's, with some really confy parks and commieblocks. But unfortunately they don't have much to offer in touristical terms. Minsk itself can be made in three days (not the outskirts though, which are not practical for backpackers). But as it is in Bible, try it, but stay what is good.
>>
>>1234186
I saw not few racemixed children there
>>
>>1234205
Google translate for this sucks. I expect to see some protests if I go but I'd try to get a hotel close by, if things get violent I don't want to participate.

>>1234214
Planning on asking a tour company if it'll take me to the Polezei State Radioecological Park, basically the Belorussian version of Chernobyl, abandoned village that got the brunt of the fallout but nobody visits because of the visa procedures I guess. If not, anything abandoned, Soviet, or even a drive to Katyn.
>>
File: 10a600.jpg (81KB, 1123x570px) Image search: [Google]
10a600.jpg
81KB, 1123x570px
I know it's a long ways off, but I'm going to start planning at least 5 months ahead. Anyone have experience booking hotels near Victory Square?

I was planning on booking something close enough to walk 5 minutes for the March 25th events, but to run back to in case shit goes south because fuck getting involved in that, I have a job and a life that I don't want to spend in a Belorussian prison.

Are Freedom Day celebrations normally held in Victory Square? I've been looking into them, and a lot of them seem to be held in other places, although I imagine there'll be something to see in the city center.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.