[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some lively cities in Europe with a beach (preferably)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2999.jpg (331KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2999.jpg
331KB, 1280x800px
What are some lively cities in Europe with a beach (preferably) that aren't infested by Brits, Swedes and Aussies?

Nothing against those 3 nations however anytime I've encountered them they have been a complete mess.

I'm 25 and still like to party and enjoy what's left of my 20s. But I'm far from the 18 year old that most of us were.

Also side question, what are some relaxing beach destinations in Europe?
>>
Odessa, Dubrovnik. You'd probably hate the russians more but hey, the women are hotter.
>>
>>1232967
I've been to Dubrovnik. Might check out odessa.

Any Greek islands you'd recommend that aren't filled with Brits swedes or Aussies? Everyone I've been to has been. It ruins it for me.

I like partying some nights but sometimes I like waking up early going for a walk at 6 am and an early swim without seeing passed out Brits face first on the white asphalt.
>>
>>1232941
Try Southwestern France / Northern Spain. The Aquitaine / Pays Basque coast is superb with world-class surfing, the Pyrenees are beautiful, and there are great places to spend some time, like hitting the Fete in Bayonne, or munching through the phenomenal food in San Sebastian. Most of the tourists seemed to be from elsewhere in France, and during the 5 months I spent there I only bumped in to one other Brit, so your infestation chance from us is low.
>>
S O C H I
O
C
H
I
>>
>>1232941
Budva in Montenegro. Nice Beaches, chilled people, really cheap and awesome food. Too many Russians (at least before the whole Ukraine busines). Same ragion, but harder to get to - Hvar island in Croatia. One of the best diving sides in Europe, nice terrain to hike, very party friendly place. Sopot in Poland. Very party friendly, long sandy beach, there will be some Germans (Swedes can happen but a lot less). Big downside is obvously the Baltic sea - cold and dirty. Good luck.
>>
>>1232967
>Odessa, Dubrovnik
thats not Russia
>>
>>1232941
Go to Paros.
>>
>>1233463
but all the russians go there
>>
>>1232941
Where is that OP? Looks like Formentera but I may be completely off
>>
>>1233642
Elafonisi Crete Greece
>>
Rhodes has a lot of partying and good beaches but there might be some swedes there.
>>
>>1232941
Menorca is gorgeous and pretty chill. Most tourists are frenchies and the type of tourism has nothing to do with that in Ibiza and Mallorca.
>>
>>1232967
Dubrovnik is full of Brits.
>>
I went through Albania last year. first Tirana then down the coast. I have been all around the Adriatic Sea and this was the most beautiful beaches. the people were very nice and there were barely any tourists. I went mid summer and it was amazing. lots of places to party and there is weed openly sold everywhere and other stuff if you are smart and ask around when appropriate.
>>
>>1233148
This is a very good option, there are a lot of brit and german surf-tourists in the area, but only during june and july. San Seb is amazing, if you have a car you can jump back and forth with San Seb / Biarritz, will be fun for sure.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.