[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only smoked weed a few times and it never really did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Ygy6XSk.jpg (284KB, 2739x1825px) Image search: [Google]
Ygy6XSk.jpg
284KB, 2739x1825px
I've only smoked weed a few times and it never really did anything for me

Where in Amsterdam is a good coffee shop for a beginner weed smoker who doesn't know what they're doing?

I'm going to be there next sunday/monday
>>
Amnesia - Herengracht 133I, 1015 BG Amsterdam
>>
Forgot to say. Ask the cashier how to use the vaporizer and tell him you want to use it. Best experience you'll have
>>
>>1232873
>>1232874
I hope you're not trolling me
>>
File: Capture.jpg (223KB, 1920x841px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
223KB, 1920x841px
For sure I'm not trolling you. I've been in Amsterdam multiple times. Amnesia is my favorite coffeeshop. You can search Google and street view inside the Amnesia. These 3 things are the vaporizers (picture). Search google for Vulcanus Vaporizer. It's their vaporizer, the best one. It's free to use
>>
Seconding Amnesia. Favorite coffee shop in the city. If they have Dr. Grinspoon, try it.
>>
>>1232879
Thanks for the tip

>>1232884
>Dr. Grinspoon

Sounds scary, would it be too strong for a non-smoker?
>>
>>1232872

> I've only smoked weed a few times and it never really did anything for me

either you did not inhale deeply or you have the beginners weed condition. For some people the first few times they smoke weed it has no effect. I have my theories as to why this happens, but no real evidence.

If you inhale deeply, by the 4th or 5th time you smoke it you will definitely get high.

As for Amsterdam. When it comes to drugs, I recommend people get comfortable with them at home, before taking them in a foreign land. But once you've crossed that bridge, there are coffee shops all over amsterdam. They usually have a sign out front with like a green medical sign or something like that. You can't fucking miss them. Just walk in and buy weed.

Shits fucking simple Rick.
>>
>>1232879

>Vaporizing

There's something interesting about weed that I think any weed smoker should know.

THC is the active ingredient in weed, but marijuana has many different chemicals in it that contribute to the high and effect the consumer. I think a smoker should take in all of the flower and not just focus on the THC.

So when you smoke out of a vaporizer or a bong, the process is just allowing the THC to get through and thus you get the high. But you are missing out on the other chemicals by using this method.

You may have noticed that a bong high, a vape high, and a bowl high can be a little different from each other.

For these reasons I suggest a person either smoke the weed from a bowl or roll it into a joint. It's natural and the way God intended it.
>>
>>1232890

> When it comes to drugs, I recommend people get comfortable with them at home

Well I've smoked weed several times in people's homes but like I said no effect except feeling relaxed. Is feeling relaxed supposed to be the high?

>Just walk in and buy weed.

Does it matter what strength it is? There are so many strains to choose from, how do you choose
>>
>>1232905
You would know if you were high. You really really can not miss it.

Just walk in and tell the guy you're new at this and to suggest something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.