[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you do to defend yourself from creatures while camp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: siegaue.jpg (242KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
siegaue.jpg
242KB, 1500x1001px
What can you do to defend yourself from creatures while camping?

https://www.thelocal.de/20170403/bonn-police-hunt-man-who-took-woman-from-tent-and-raped-her

Long gone are days of taking your children out for camping and not have to worry about anything.
>>
00 12 gage

>>
>>1232443
weapons are banned in the country you are camping in
>>
File: LET'SROCK.gif (247KB, 240x128px) Image search: [Google]
LET'SROCK.gif
247KB, 240x128px
I got you, senpai.

This is what I did when I was in Central America and SEA to defend against rouge jaguars and tigers. I nevery had to actually use them but it was nice to have.

What you do is buy a can of hairspray or can flammable aerosol product and a lighter. And that's about it. Improvised flamethrower.

Practice with it first and be careful out there.
>>
>>1232444

lol, that's a shitty country then.
>>
>>1232440

As a general rule, camping alone is unsafe. Especially if you are female. There is no scenario where a woman should camp or hike alone.

If you must camp alone:
- be aware of wildlife and it's dispositions towards humans and human food
- make a fire
- keep a loaded rifle
- make others aware of your location, arrival and departure times. If you don't call to check in have them call the police for a search party.

God Speed trv
>>
>>1232440
>Holding a large knife the man threatened the couple, before demanding that the 23-year-old woman leave the tent with him. Spiegel reports that the weapon theman was holding was a machete.

God I am so ashamed of being German. What kind of cuck do you have to be to watch your girlfriend get raped by a nignog who only wields a knife? And the only viable alternative just hit a new low in the polls.

That being said it is a good reminder that the only dangerous thing in the wild are other people.
>>
>>1232495
>- be aware of wildlife and it's dispositions towards humans and human food

this

>- make a fire

and burn the whole forest down

>- keep a loaded rifle

illegal in national parks. b-but t-they don't control. they absolutely control people hiking alone, if you keep a loaded gun you probably look the part as well. b-but t-they only control minorities. there are no minorities in the outdoors.

>- make others aware of your location, arrival and departure times. If you don't call to check in have them call the police for a search party.

this also.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.