[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel Pillows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6352.png (872KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6352.png
872KB, 750x1334px
What is your experience with these? Are they worth it? Anyone find issues with pack space/weight if they have back packed with them? Thinking about buying one but not sure if I should even bother.
>>
>>1231966
They don't do me much good because I sleep on my belly not my back so expect the pillow to cover my face not my neck.

The material inside makes a big difference, they all look the same from the outside but on the inside they have different types of pellets and some are a lot more comfortable than others.

Also get one with a loop of fabric or a tag that you can hook onto your backpack with a carabiner or clip..... one less thing you have to yank out of your carry-on on flight because before you sit down just unclip the pillow and put it in your chair before still in your luggage overhead.
>>
I've bought like 10 of these in my lifetime because I always forget to pack it for the next time. But they are nice for long flights. Airlines should provide these over their shit pillows.
>>
>>1231972
No issues with getting them stolen off your pack in another country?
>>
>>1231974
They cost somewhere between $2 and $20, who cares?
>>
>>1231966

I backed this on Kickstarter, unsure if it's available mainstream yet, but it is good:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1FQPU3Yuz0
>>
>>1232144
this looks absurdly silly but i want one now
>>
>>1232144
I hate the word "depress" it means the same thing as press.

So why not just say press?
>>
>>1232147

Works surprisingly good, and I have a large heavy head. A couple of bourbons on ice, a Stillnox and this thing had me snoring for almost an entire transpacific flight.
>>
>>1231966
I practically did college grade research into travel pillows before my trip to the US last year.
The problem with a lot of neck pillows is that they dont really support your head like it's supposed to. A lot of the doesnt support your head on the sides, the back has too much material causing your head to drop forward and even there in the front it has no support.You also have to factor in whether you like to sleep on your sides or back.

A lot of different stuffing is used which either results in no support or neck brace tier support. Also this results whether its going to be cool or hot around your neck.

Ultimately my research brought me to pic related as the best option. Having bought one in Dubai I can say it's as good as it gets when it comes to traditional neck pillows. You get the proper support from all angles and it folds away in it's own bag. Gets a bit warm though.
>>
>>1232271
I have one of these! It works alright.

The pocket is a fucking joke though.
>>
>>1232144

Yeah, these are legit, the different usage modes is what sold me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.