[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What places in Europe are the most fun to visit if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1484849313767.png (2MB, 1195x814px) Image search: [Google]
1484849313767.png
2MB, 1195x814px
What places in Europe are the most fun to visit if you're young and poor?
>>
eastern Europe
>>
>>1231864
London and Lisbon.

Trust the Ls.
>>
>>1231979
>Lisbon
What should one do there? Is the nightlife good?
>>
>>1231982
Boating and take pics of the waves.

Nightlife is excellent buy hashish.
>>
>>1231986
Portugal in general, not just Lisbon.
>>
>>1231875
Ding ding ding
>>
>>1231864
Spain/Portugal is good.
>>
>>1231979
How about Ljubljana, or Lesbos?
>>
>>1231864
Prague, pretty cheap, lots to see.
>>
Portugal and non-touristic regions of Yugoslavia and Bulgaria except for the seaside. Estonia's also cool if you like /out/ stuff
>>
Estonia/Latvia
Poland/Czech/Slovak
Croatia/Greece
2nding Portugal

London is the opposite of cheap,that suggestion blows. The best bang for your buck in western Europe is Austria imo but everywhere is affordable if you stay out of capital cities.
>>
Ok Portugal seems to be everyone's pick but how's the night life there and what are a guys chances with local girls ??

And any more suggestions ? If you could include estimate of hotel and food that'd be great
>>
tb h, lisbon isnt that cheap...
>>
>>1231875
>>1231993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5NuuJQT8ZM
>>
>>1232226
>poor
>nightlife
>hotel

fucking kys
>>
>>1232241
No
>>
>>1232241
eh, he can still have some money to go to a nice hotel
>>
Baltics,Romania,Ukraine,slovakia.

All have really cool cultural stuff yet also provide pretty cool nightlife.
>>
Is Prague a better place to visit than Portugal ? Kek I've only been to Japan and Canada with no traveling experience so pls be kind
>>
Serbia if you can handle drinking like an animal.
>>
>>1232358
To party ?
Yes Prague is better than any place is portugal.

But portugal has cool beaches and nice weather.
SO you can do beaches party with bonfire'n shit.
>>
>>1232364
also portugal has really nice historic buildings, but I guess ya aren't really interested on that
>>
>>1232384
You're right I'm interested in night life and local hotties kek
>>
>>1232398

You sound like a tool.
>>
How's Krakow
>>
OP here, I've worked out a travel plan, could you guys give me some tips or suggestions?

Warsaw 3 days
Prague 2 days
Vienna 2 days
Florence 1 day
Rome 3 days
Berlin 3 days

Mostly want to get drunk and go sightseeing.
>>
>>1231864
Southern Europe, maybe the Balkans. It's warm, cheap and you're not alone.
>>
File: budapest.jpg (241KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
budapest.jpg
241KB, 990x742px
>>1232463
Skip Warsaw, go to Budapest instead.
>>
>>1232463
>OP here
>I'm so poor I'll go to some of the most expensive cities in europe to get wasted and get some whores

you missed Paris and London.

>>1232422
pretty expensive, still cheaper than Warsaw
>>
>>1232483
Where do you think I should go then?
>>
>>1232500
euthanasia chamber for all this trolling
>>
>>1232516
Baby why are you so mean? I'm just trying to get some advice and here you come, acting like someone who's mom never loved them. Isn't travel supposed to make you a better person?
>>
>>1232524
You started a thread bullshitting us you're poor, only to disprove it later claiming you'll be using hotels and shit. I don't like it, because myself I had to always budget my trips to the absolute extremes people don't even believe me about.

But point taken, no more bitching from me
>>
Andalusia is god-tier
>Cheap prices
>beer
>good weather
>good food
>nice people
>attractive women
>>
>>1231875
/thread, maybe also spain/portugal as it can be pretty cheap aswell
>>
>>1232364
prague aint that cheap anymore though. the rest of the country is, but prague certainly isnt. Maybe budapest (great city aswell) is a better pick.
>>
>>1232543
I went to Prague this winter, it's definitely on the cheaper side.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.