[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I secretly love commanding others.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kingonthrone.jpg (103KB, 736x964px) Image search: [Google]
kingonthrone.jpg
103KB, 736x964px
I am visiting cambodia for 3 weeks.

During these 3 weeks I want to own a "slave".
Just for once I want to experience being the boss.

Would 100$ suffice to get someone there to follow me around etc (I would not give this amount all at once, the guy will probably run away if I do)? Or would they most likely claim the opportunity and stab me in the back (lead me somewhere to get mugged or in other economical trouble)? Considering they are quite poor I think my budget for this is reasonable.

Obviously I would not tell him to do something illegal. Things like carrying my luggage, finding spots for doing fun stuff etc are on the table tough. Or just for the amusement of bossing someone around.

I might even get two of them.
>>
I dunno but I was recently in the Dominican Republic and everyone would do whatever I wanted for a dollar shit was great.
>>
>>1231846
are you an arab or an indian?
>>
Interesting idea. Having a sex slave for a week would be interdasting but I feel like it's a good way to get robbed.
>>
2 years ago i hired a tuktuk driver for $25 for the whole day. might have been able to get him cheaper, but it wasn't worth $10 to me to haggle. and in the end i ended up giving him $40.

point is, you'd have to find someone pretty impoverished to get them to agree to $100 for 3 weeks. someone poor enough for that is probably rural enough you won't find them.
>>
>>1231846

Because being robbed & beaten isn't a just outcome for seeking to act out this sick fetish? The locals will gleefully gang up and beat 7 shades of shit out of you if your true aspirations are communicated.

Didn't mummy & daddy love you enough? Did the Chads make your life hell & now it's time for revenge? Did the Staceys laugh at your beta attempts at picking up girls? Get help man, you're obviously not right in the head.
>>
>>1232197

triggered
>>
>>1231856
If he was an arab, he could just buy a slave in his home country, in most cases.
>>
>>1232236
I'm not Arab, but had a Bangladeshi manservant when I worked in Bahrain
>>
>>1232197
>wants to employ a local person for a week to carry his luggage and act as a tour guide
>is a sick fuck

what's wrong with you?
>>
>>1232278
>>1232278

>implying luggage being more than a suitcase / backpack like it's 1800s
>implying it needs to be carried beyond bag carousel>taxi>hotel toom
>implying being so beta so as to desire "bossing someone around" for a week is not indicative of mental illness

Shut the fuck up, samefag OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.