[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cool shit to do in Germany?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: Flag_of_Germany_.png (47KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Germany_.png
47KB, 2000x1200px
Cool shit to do in Germany?
>>
there is nothing do not travel to germanie
>>
witness the islamisation of Europe as if the 14th century wasn't enough
>>
>>1231554
> Cool shit to do in Germany?
You can mingle with the refugees and eat great kebab!
>>
Did /trv/ get merged with /pol/ ? Leave, you underaged virgins. Nobody is impressed by your edginess.
>>
Legal brothels.
>>
Eat a lot of great food
Visit many art and history museums
Go hiking
Have a look and nice and interesting cities

Depends on you.
>>
Bang German chicks they got big faces tho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2W4x2QAOIQ
>>
>>1231653
and /int/
>>
>>1231554
goose step around and ask people who paid the gas bill
>>
Gonna be in Frankfurt for like a day next month. Anything fun there?
>>
>>1233374
yeah picking up used needles around the train station and oberserving a 70% non-german city
>>
>>1233374
That's primarily a business city. Besides that, it's most famous for drugs (heroin) and its red light district.
>>
>>1233383
>>1233379
Lol oh well. I'm only there for work and like I said I only have a day off there.
>>
>>1233374
Take a train down to the black Forrest, Frankfurt is a very okay city, nothing to do
>>
>>1231652
Turkey is cheaper for that.
>>
>>1233374
FKK Oase.
>>
File: GOPR8423.jpg (2MB, 3680x2760px) Image search: [Google]
GOPR8423.jpg
2MB, 3680x2760px
Black forest area is cool. I went to the Zugspite and that was cool but it was cloudy as fuck at the top so you couldn't see anything. We stayed in Garmisch partenkirtchen which was pretty nice.

heres a pic from the gondola as we were going up.

Munich was cool, there are plenty of things to do there.
>>
>>1233493
>tfw went skiing at zugspitze for the first time in my life even though i live only 3hs away
>tfw best weather for four days
>last day in hostel
>asian guy checks in
>all excited that he will visit the highest point of germany tomorrow
>weather for the next day was like in your pic

felt bad for him desu but visiting mountains is shit if you don't go in a specific month and check the weather forecast carefully, i tried to see aconcagua and it was cloudy as well
>>
File: 348s.jpg (24KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
24KB, 348x348px
>>1231653
I'm not from /pol/ but I see why they are saying it. As someone living in Bavaria I have to say it's alright. There are castles and shit. But once you leave Bavaria, wherever you go, you gonna be surrounded by arabs and kebab. I love Germany and there is almost no weekend when I don't travel to random German towns or cities, I know them all. But it's not very "German" anymore. Altstadt areas are filled with arab phone shops and kebab restaurants and they let the old buildings fall apart. It's sad but true.
>>
Retake Poland
>>
>>1233374
There isn't that much. The old city center is comfy, the rest of inner city that is nice is around the Hauptwache (Fressgasse has a lot of nice food places, Kleinmarkthalle is fun, the rest is just like any other western city center. Same stores, same starbucks...)
Frankfurt is a completely artificial city and you can feel that once you leave the city center. Cross over the Eiserner Steg (bridge) to Sachsenhausen and it suddenly gets the feel of a rural town/suburb that got accidentally merged with a large city. Comfy Äpplewei Kneipen (cider bars with local food), people actually know each other...

Just do yourself a favor and avoid the area around the main station, it's the worst shit show ever
>alcoholics, druggies, homeless, gipsy containment zone where even the umbrella store has 3 armed guards. The only reason to go there is a top tier Japanese restaurant called Kabuki.
>>
Hamburg, get drunk at reeperbahn and go to hookers, it feels like a '80s sci-fi dystopya
>>
>>1233928
>avoid the area around the main station

agree with this anon here, but do visit the train station (during the day!), I found it quite beautiful. There's something about huge steel and glass structures that really pleases me
>>
>>1231630
>>>/pol/

Drecks Pegide
>>
>>1231554
Does Germany's flag really have that fried chicken restaurant logo on it?
>>
>>1231554
So leaving these muzzie and rape maymays aside, my advice would be to go to Cologne.
It has some museums and sights, nightlife and you can perfectly use it as a base for smaller day trips to Bonn, the former capital, the Eifel, Aachen or the Ruhr region if you're into soccer and old industry.
Be prepared that there will be muslims and some places there will be gypsys too. Just keep that in mind, watch your valuable stuff and you should be fine. Drink some Kölsch, eat a good Currywurst etc.
>>
I've never been on /trv/ before, from mu/toy/fit.
Posting here bc making a thread seems dumb.

I'm on exchange to Leipzig for a month june-july.
What do other than not get raped?
>>
>>1233969
Going to Hamburg soon would love some general information about such things please
>>
>>1236333
Reeperbahn is a tourist trap. Don't try to get hookers there. Instead go to an actual brothel.
>>
>>1234785
wtf

Just avoid that whole area altogether, it's the least German, most boring and ugly part of Germany. Bavaria or Berlin are the only proper destinations in Germany.
>>
File: elb_euroluftbild_0052004.jpg (1MB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
elb_euroluftbild_0052004.jpg
1MB, 1600x1068px
>>1236316
>Leipzig

Basically safe compared to Western "German" cities.
>>
>>1231653
It's not even edgy at this point it's common knowledge Europe has a refugee problem
>>
>>1236336
What about doing drugs at reeperbahn? Anything special to have in mind?
>>
What's the best place for partying?
>>
>>123633You can take a boat trip around the harbor , its beautiful. Also the architecture in the centure is quite unique.
>>
>>1236361
Are you really that much led by fear?
Boy, this is Germany we are talking about, it is one of the most safe countries in the world, doesn't matter in which city you go.
>>
Lol, I always wanted to to go to germany and see germans with their blonde and blue eyes ...but now...i'll see muslims FUCK
>>
eat spaghetti ice cream in Trier
>>
>>1236515
Berlin
>>
More than just about anything in this world I want to get on the Autobahn once in my life.
>>
>>1238148
That's right, stay in Burgerland. Don't come here, it's dangerous. That's why you even need a visa now.
>>
>>1231554
I heard getting attacked by North Africans and Muslim males is so hot right now over there.
>>
>>1231554
Drive on the Autobahn. Thats it.
For everything else you need a licence (even for flying drones or having a dog)
>>
>>1231554
>that superimposed logo on flag
Is there a Church's chicken in Germany?
>>
>>1231554
Go to switzerland instead. Germany is overrun by radical muslims and all kinds of "syrian" refugees. its not a safe place anymore.
>>
>>1238484
Why do you keep posting this same shit all day every day on /trv/ ? Just stay on /pol/.
>>
Why is everyone talking about brown skin in Germany? We have way less of them than France, Belgium or UK
>>
>>1238746
It's just trolling from /pol/. It should be moderated out, but for whatever reason it isn't. Just don't engage with these people or we'll end up being ruined just like /int/ was, and we'll end up debating whether Finns are Mongolians.
>>
>>1238834
It's not even /pol/, most of the posts are rebbit t_d spillover that goes on it's first le ebin 4chin trolololololol tour.
>>
>>1238834
Even just one shitposter is enough unfortunately for a small board. Usually /pol/tards don't stick around for long when they realize their trolling and edginess won't work here. But seems like one underaged still doesn't get the hint, really there should be more active moderation.
>>
>>1238746
Switch on the News once in a while and see why.

I switched the TV off in Jan 2016 and haven't watched the news since. The Flüchtlinge apocalypse is all too real.
>>
File: fuuuuukkkkk.png (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuukkkkk.png
97KB, 800x800px
>>1234732
Verrecke drecks antifacuck

It may vary depending on the area where you happen to be.
>>
Welcome to Berlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esLZ8qwKWmM
>>
File: Ce3GIWOUEAEGC4D.jpg (39KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
Ce3GIWOUEAEGC4D.jpg
39KB, 600x473px
>>1238967
Never visit big german cities out of Bavaria.
They don't reflect Germany anymore.
And even for Bavaria i cant really tell since i am from Kiel.
Btw, don't go to kiel.
>>
seek refugee
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.