[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China and visa problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-04-01-22-21-03.png (682KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-01-22-21-03.png
682KB, 720x1280px
My chinese friend's been a student in Germany for half a year, she went a day over her visa (April 1st) before leaving again. Apparently, the police made a report on her and let her go. I heard you'd get an X or so if you failed the visa or something? As all I seen on her passport were typical german stamps (see pic related). Does it go into any record of hers then or...?
Also, she heard that you'd get visa problems as she had overdrawn it for a day. Such as not being able to access the EU with any visa for ten years (per Chinese government). Tho I doubt that is true and I am sure that it is issue to get back either way?

Thank you in advance for your answers
>>
did she sign any documents? Usually you get filed with a criminal charge, overstaying the residency act I think its called. If she did she might get a letter in the mail from a prosecutor and she might get a fine. Not too sure about the future visas, but I guess it would be sent to her in the mail
>>
If she has any chance of leaving the Chinese government out of this, she should leave the Chinese government out of this.
Germans have bigger issues than her overstaying her visa by a single day.
You can ask the border police in a causal manner, no details mentioned (do not mention the dates or names). Like asking for a friend over the phone, etc. They might just tell you to fuck off, or they might give you some good hints on what to expect when she asks for a visa next time.
If you cannot get any useful info out, and she omes back as a tourist next time, maybe pick another country than Germany for entering Schengen, so ask a Danish Schengen visa or Italian one.
>>
If you marry her you can get a visa
>>
>>1231440
Lmao I overstayed my 90 days visa free entry to Germany by 18 months and no one ever said anything to me when I left
>>
Literally not an issue, just say your flight got canceled or some other bullshit. Minor overstays are common and gov't don't care unless it's some egregious 12 month delay or something.

Or just call them and say it was a april fools joke ;^)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.