[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 24 hours in Gothenburg coming up. What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: travel-407789.jpg (73KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
travel-407789.jpg
73KB, 590x393px
I have 24 hours in Gothenburg coming up. What should I do?
>>
take tram 11 to the archipelago and have a picnic on some random island with a cute swedish girl.
>>
Universeum is nice. Nordstan is a haven for thieves and thugs in the evening. If you like art then you can check out the art museum near poseidon.
One of the best places to eat is teos Italian kitchen.
>>
File: IMG_1663.jpg (78KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.jpg
78KB, 800x400px
>>1231351

>food
Linnégatan

>beer
Andra Långgatan

>clubs
Yakida, Pustervik, Neff

>cafes
"Kungsportsavenyn" area is pricey, but Cafe Taktik is cheap and has boardgames too

Generally. Its a nice, but small town. Relatively dead city core, except for Nordstan. Great shopping. You wont find better partying anywhere else in Sweden, but most fun is usually exclusive to illegal underground clubs. MDMA etc is common.

If its a nice day, consider taking a walk in Slottskogen. The only place in Sweden where public drinking is allowed... (Sweden sucks)

Archipelago is nice, but the sea is windy.
>>
>>1231623
This desu. >

Find babe (I mean go meet one don't use tinder you sperg),
>acquire traditional picnicking goods,
>tram 11 to salthomen (not to bergsjön if you want to live)
>take ferry to Brannö island,
>fuck on a rock.
>>
If the weather is shitty cold and rainy like it is 10.5 months of the year you should check out universeum, it's like a botanical museum, with a live rainforest with monkeys running around. I know a cafe is just a cafe but Gothenburg really has the best cafes. Stay away from nordstan, it's full of the undesirable gypsy and refugee scum.

If it's nice out and it's June, July or August, honestly get a backpack full of beers and just go to slottskogen or kungsparken (the area by the river downtown), crack one and approach anyone else who is drinking. If it's a nice day in July, the park will be packed. Swedes are pretty uptight sober but literally the friendliest drunks I've ever seen, it's a wierd personality switch but they are among my favorite drinkers. Seriously you will make friends and probably be invited to a party or club or something. They are super duper social when drunk.

Liseberg is an awesome theme park, it's kind of cool how they packed an entire theme park into like 4 city blocks and it still has a good amount of rides and coasters.

Kungsportavenyn is shit, full of rapefugees and the douchiest Europeans you will ever meet. Unless your idea of a good time is paying 15€ for a cocktail, getting pickpocketed and getting into a fistfight because you looked at someone's girl, stay away.

Andra långgatan is where you want to go at night. There's 20 or so bars on that strip and there's something for everyone, from sports bars to super cheap student bars to hipster brewpubs. The crowd is much more chill and the rapefugees are fewer and far between (though watch out for gypsies). You'll have a good time, it gets busy on weekends but it never really feels hectic. Best place to get laid is either Pustervik or Kings Head.
>>
>>1231726
>Find babe

How? Not op, but general guidelines would be good. Yes, I'm leaning a bit to the sperg side
>>
I like to hit up Världskulturmuseet every year, it's pretty nice for rainy day.
Smaka maybe? I genuinely like food in Gothenburg, I cannot for my life recall the name of the place I had the best reindeer steak, though. I still remember the taste however.
Kanelbullar are everywhere, those are nice for breakfast...
>>
>>1231721
Public drinking is also legal in Lund and Uppsala. Making them the true university cities
>>
>>1231841
It has to be at a bar, Swedish women are cold and stuck up outside of clubs and bars
>>
>>1232239
they have hairy pussy some of them?
>>
>>1231351

Try not to get wet, as it rains almost every fucking day

>>1232239
Also this.

I'm not a bad looking guy and I had trouble getting a girl in Sweden. They are very reserved and can be quite difficult to romance.
>>
Deaths fuckin metals
>>
>>1231351
Liseberg!

It's arguably the best theme park in Scandinavia. Lots of big modern roller coasters, too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.