[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: kXf2gBO.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kXf2gBO.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
I plan to move to Japan for a while sometime but how would I be treated as a bald male? I'm in my 20's still, so will I be treated as a criminal and not be able to talk to girls or make friends?
>>
You will be treated the same way you are treated anywhere. You will be as able to make friends as easily or not as you do now.

Why do people think moving to another country will change shit like this. If you are a rampaging sperg loner in your home country you will be rampaging sperg loner in Japan.
>>
>>1230450
Because I've heard that baldness is more accepted in the U.S. than Asia
>>
>>1230445
No one fucking cares.
>>
>>1230445
Japan is a vanquished nation. You can be your magnificent self. Sure they have their quirks and customs and imperial dreams they like to hang on to, but it's all such a laugh.
>>
>>1230445
You will have nobody to talk to if you don't speak Japanese
Full of people yet nobody to really hang out with
Everyone is too busy to listen to your shit
It will be lonely and depressing
You will think of sudoku
You must resist this
It will be
...just like home.

But you'll have more trouble being non-Japanese than being bald.
>>
>>1230452
Premature balding makes you a loser no matter where you are, anon.
>>
>>1230570

You're right, I have shit genes all around
>>
>>1230445
Holy fuck kys
>>
>>1230450
This
>>1230452
Get fit and shave it, don't try to hide it

Also
>Moving to japan because I hear it is better
>Doesn't realize how tough it is to get into japan at all
>Would be incredibly hard to get a job without knowing Japanese
>Thinks he will be more socially accepted because ????
>>
>>1230653

I never said Japan was better, I just don't like the U.S., anywhere is probably better. I was going to finish learning Japanese first because part of going is for career and business. I know full well how hard it is to get a long-term resident visa, I may never even be able to get one
>>
>>1230706
If you can't fix yourself where you are, why would another country magically fix it?
>>
>>1230710

I'm not lonely or depressed so there's nothing to fix.I have friends and stuff, I just don't like where I live
>>
>>1230727
Well I mean, there are no bald people in Japan. The ones you see are rejects they sent to the US as to not reproduce there. They accept their fate as part of "Orokamono no jōka"
>>
File: Visa_policy_of_Japan.png (65KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
Visa_policy_of_Japan.png
65KB, 1425x625px
>>1230653
>>Doesn't realize how tough it is to get into japan at all
What if you're from a green country all you have to do is show up, are you from Africa or something?
>>
Being bald in japan makes you instant undateable.

Expect to live off soaplands and deriheru.
>>
>>1230706
>anywhere is probably better
Cool, then why aren't you moving to Cambodia?

Be honest with yourself. You're going to Japan because you're a fucking weeaboo. I am too. It's fine; it's expected on this board. Just don't try to lie about it and pretend you're not.
>>
>>1230824
Wait if you are from mexico you can stay more time then if you are a yank?
>>
File: 6901491329_2df6197601_b.jpg (296KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
6901491329_2df6197601_b.jpg
296KB, 1024x683px
>>1230445
Hi i never came to this board but i had a dream i was in Japan and it was very nice, i don't know japanese and im pretty sure japan doesn't look like my dream nor japanese girls will fall in love with my western charm like they did in my dream, but how expensive is it? And is it ok for say a month's travel? Or should i visit other nearby countries? I don't really trust other asians nor do i want to go to the asian equivallent of central america, no matter how beautiful the jungle is or the buddhist temples. I want cold temps, rich asians, and snowy shinto shit.

P.S: Its not an anime thing, don't like it
>>
>>1230706
"Finish learning japanese first" .

Holy delusional batman. Have fun memorising genki I set phrases and being a murrifat "self assessed n4" before getting to Japan and realising its all bullshit.
>>
>>1231238
OP may or may not have thought this through, but if you have the funds living long term in Japan and learning the language are both easy. I retired at 24 and did exactly that. I enrolled in an imersive language program at a Japanese university and that took care of my visa. For about 1400 usd a month (about half of my monthly retirement pay) my tuition was paid and I was able to stay in the school dorms. I was busy 4 hours a day Monday through Friday. I did this for 3 years. I am now doing the same thing in Korea and am almost done and now want to move on to China so I can fulfill my lifelong goal of being a white guy who speaks the three Asian languages that actually matter.
>>
>>1230445
Grow a beard. That's one thing those low test nips can't do. Beard will give you an aura of animal magnetism and their women will flock to you. Then you can just swing that big western dick around as you please.
>>
Man, after two nights in Ikebukuro, Yanaka is so fucking comfy right now.
>>
>>1231271
Send a Vocaroo of you speaking Japanese
>>
In Japan, what the fuck am I supposed to do with all these bullshit little coins ?
>>
>>1230961
Mexico has particularly good diplomatic relations with Japan.
>>
>>1231274
This>>1231686
>>
>>1232283
Oops dudnt mean to add the second reply
>>
>>1231271
>I retired at 24
Not all of us made $200 million starting a business out of high school anon.
>>
>>1230824
Is Germany for Japs what Japan is for the US?
>>
I lived in japan for about 3 months, definitively less bald head than what i saw in europe but there are still some.

Not so much in young people tho, but i'm pretty sure that as long as you look "normal" and you dress ok.

Dressing style seems important to their eyes.

Also off topic but integration is not that easy, when you're there you see everything you ever heard about japan, all the crazy shits are there.
Yet they still feel far away somehow.
I mean i remember myself clearly walking in akiba, yet something was off.You're not completely there yet.

Takes quite some time to fully understand the tokyo life and meeting people as basically no one speaks english.
>>
>>1231705

Yeah I don't know what we did to deserve it but it's glorious.

My friend tells me a japanese ship once crashed in our beaches and we took good care of it.
>>
>>1230824
UK six months?
>>
>>1232400
>Yeah I don't know what we did to deserve it but it's glorious.

Basically two things:

1) Mexico was the first country willing to sign a treaty with japan in equal terms, rather than demand that the expats in japan be subjected to mexican law. This gave japan a -huge- leverage in negotiating with bigger countries like the UK, since it showed that there were people out there willing to trade with japan if they began pulling out of their existing treaties.

2) After the revolution, the japanese immigrants turned out the reparation money offered by the government. Fast forward to WWII, and the japanese were allowed to keep living in the countryside after a brief period of being summoned to the capital due to US pressure (the pardon of the debt is cited as one of the reasons Mexico didn't bother with camps).
>>
>>1232401
90 days is given visa-free on arrival and you can then apply for a visa exemption to take it upto 6 months.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.