[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Save money travelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: DELTAMONEY.jpg (394KB, 1622x824px) Image search: [Google]
DELTAMONEY.jpg
394KB, 1622x824px
Hey anons,

If you want to travel to Europe and prices from your city are over 1300$ I can help you out.

I am independent travel agent and I got a batch of some nice deals to Europe.

Here is an example from Memphis. Shitty flights are available for 1300+ and I got a convenient 2 stop flight for 1100$.

The higher the price on the market the bigger discount I can get.

Works on KL/DL/AF and UA/LH/LX, sometimes on AA and BA.

Let me know if I can check something for you.

Business class and Premium Economy also available. Sometimes I can get 2k$ under market on business class, but then you need to book a hotel for at least 1 day and prove me a reference number.

Everything is legit, even before booking you can confirm it with the airline.

Let's help each other out.
>>
File: ua direct.jpg (297KB, 1697x713px) Image search: [Google]
ua direct.jpg
297KB, 1697x713px
Direct flight on UA
>>
Doesn't seem much better than what I can find via SkyScanner.
>>
>>1229551
And for 14USD more, I get better flights than yours...

Give me some screenshots of a better example OP, I genuinely want to see where travel agents are actually useful.
>>
>>122955
SkyRapist fails again
>>
>>1229552

Well, I can post more examples no problems. Let me build something.

I remade the flight you found on SkyScanner and it is 1056$, not as big off a discount, but the price isn't as high.
>>
File: IMG_4416.png (121KB, 1333x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4416.png
121KB, 1333x655px
Works best from smaller hubs.

1059$ from ABQ
>>
>>1229641

I use Apollo GDS.

Well, skilled agents can get cheaper booking classes which are not available by waitlisting them or manipulating flights.

Manipulating includes building flights in wrong sequence, adding extra legs and cutting them off and also pricing to wrong destinations.

I don't know anything about ExpertFlyer.
But these Europe fares are not available enywhere.

ITA is not always reliable, often the classes it shows are not available.
>>
Holy shit are people still paying $1000+ for trans-Atlantic flights??

I flew from Orlando to Europe for $174 and from California to Europe for around $300. Thanks to budget airlines it's even possible to fly sub $100. Legacy airlines are crashing and burning.
>>
I got Gothenburg-Toronto return in the end of July for 5550 Swedish kronor. Can you do better?
>>
>>1229677

I doubt it, best case scenario by 10-50$ of dollars, since most of my fares are based flying from USA.

>>1229674

A lot of my clients purchase flights from 1300 up to 1500$ to Europe.

They just want to fly from their city and have a nice 1 stop flight.
>>
>>1229678

I'm talking about high-season exclusively.
>>
File: IMG_4417.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>1229677

Took random flight, 657$
>>
>>1229674
>Thanks to budget airlines it's even possible to fly sub $100.

How do you find flights like that? I assume they don't show up on SkyScanner and the other flight search engines? Do you have to just know which airlines go where and then search the right airline company page?
>>
>>1229529
Interesting thread OP, but this here is probably not your demographic. /trv/ is mostly made up by 4 demographics:
1. Bargain hunters
people doing a zero budget backpacker trip where they don't care about how shitty the layover is as long as it keeps the costs down and are very flexible on the dates in the range of +/- 10 days if it means $300 more in their pocket (they would go for the >pic related Turkish Airlines flight and catch the free istanbul tour provided by turkish as part of the experience over the direct flight)
2. The Business class and drunk weekend trip bookers
Collecting airline status as a hobby or just love to travel and end up doing most weekends the same shit
>X would be cool, wasn't there in 6months....
>whoops I actually booked that trip???? oh well off to the airport
where money isn't the problem
3. the business travler or nomad
They don't care about the price as it's paid by their employer or just catch any flight to any destination for a visa run
4. shitposter
post shitty bait threads, dream to be engurish techu in nippon or hope to get laid abroad but never travel actually.

>>1229707
be ready to fly without luggage, just a very small carry-on and bring your own lunch & drinks.
You scan Nowegian, wow etc every day, don't care about the actual destination, just the continent and you will find $45 one-way flights from NYC/Boston to somewhere in Europe and from there on you can get around the continent with Ryanair or EasyJet for under 30€ per trip.
>>
File: 4dd.jpg (18KB, 200x366px) Image search: [Google]
4dd.jpg
18KB, 200x366px
>when your posts disappear
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.