[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

psychedelics in sri lanka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0138.jpg (2MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0138.jpg
2MB, 3920x2204px
how hard/easy is it to get a hold of psychedelics in sri lanka? especially lsd and mushrooms? i remember it being easy as fuck in south east asia so i hope sri lanka is similiar? and do they get the nice hash from nepal for example?
>>
is it generally easy to get hash and weed in SE Asia?
>>
weed yes basically everywhere, i didn't see a lot of hash though
>>
>>1224078
cool i prefer weed anyway, although it would be nice to try some strong as fuck, relatively fresh hash somewhere. won't you get really harsh penalties if you're caught with weed in countries like thailand, laos, malaysia, etc?

what about China? especially thinking about southern parts
>>
i have no clue about china, but be careful in laos and thailand (especially the touristy parts of bangkok or the islands). you're gonna have to pay a big fine/bribe if they catch you. cambodia was chill as fuck for some reason and nobody cared about me smoking joints in the streets
>>
File: prisonriot.jpg (387KB, 480x2609px) Image search: [Google]
prisonriot.jpg
387KB, 480x2609px
>>1224081
Only a total fool would enjoy your favorite recreational drug in one of them furn lands without researching the laws there. So good on ya for thinking about it.
>>
>>1224082
hmm okay, not sure whether i'll go to SEA or stick to China yet - not that availability of weed is something i'm going to base my decision on, lol

but it still sounds like it was very common, even if the risks are high (or at least expensive)?

also, aren't there some countries where it's still totally acceptable? did the US really manage to pressure the WHOLE of Asia and the rest of the world into demonizing it?
>>
>>1224069
careful around weed varieties that you don't check up. Some are less domesticated then others so their range goes from slight buzz to "*BAM* your out for the afternoon
>>
>>1224082
>i have no clue about china

china has a no tolerance policy for illegal drugs
>Death penalty is exercised regularly for drug tradings under Chinese law, often in an annual frenzy corresponding to the United Nations' International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Drug trafficking. The government does not make precise records public, however Amnesty International estimates that around 500 people are executed there each year for drug offenses. Those executed have typically been convicted of smuggling or trafficking in anything from cannabis to methamphetamine.

heard the only saving grace is chinese police might not even be able to tell what weed is it's so rare

but you can get any prescription you want, why smoke weed when you can snort adderall and drink codeine?
>>
>>1224193
>heard the only saving grace is chinese police might not even be able to tell what weed is it's so rare

Street cops maybe. I promise that vice cops know what it is.
They might still take a bribe though, or confiscate the drugs for personal use.
>>
Sri Lanka is extremely draconic when it comes to any kind of illicit substance, i wouldnt try it if i were you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.