[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hostel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: descarga.jpg (596KB, 1920x1228px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
596KB, 1920x1228px
How is the hambient in a hostel?
How do you make friends there?
I stayed in one for a few hours to visit a friend,
And when I arrived it felt like there are a lot of different people from different places and they seems to know each others..
I think that I will go to a hostel in a mini trip but
How I have to behave in a hostel?
I just go and talk with any stranger there or it is too invassive?
>>
I made a thread about this topic a few pages down, take a look there, got some nice tips.
>>
Give a gide
>>
>>1221430
easy to have shallow conversations. everyone asks "hey, where are u from, what are you here for etc etc"

but then everyone leaves tomorrow, so usually no deep friendships

I think people in hostels feel pressured to socialize

also, sleep belly down so that you don't snore

good luck
>>
Is the same with people from any place in the world?
>>
>>1221430
>>1221430 (OP)
I think I am just going to make a copy paste for this shit

>How is the hambient in a hostel?
The environment is like a normal social gathering, or laid back pub scene. Most of the time everyone is mostly chill and friendly, just like most people in public. However, generally people will ask where you are from and probably will exchange where they are from.

>How do you make friends there?
Same way you do everywhere else anon, you talk to them you know like people do? If you go to a hostel people won't jump all over you wanting to be your friend because you exist.

Be sociable like you are normally are in public or social gatherings. Inb4 "I don't really go out"
Well sucks anon, learn some basic social skills and realize not everyone you talk to is going to make fun of you or whatever, have a little confidence in what you do.

> stayed in one for a few hours to visit a friend,
>And when I arrived it felt like there are a lot of different people from different places and they seems to know each others..
It's called socializing, in the times they were there they talked about various topics and formed relationships based off common interests. It's stupidly easy to make friends especially in a hostel since everyone has a common focus of traveling.

>How I have to behave in a hostel?
Why does this always come up? Be polite, be friendly, be a bit sociable, and just be yourself. If you aren't sociable then just go to your bed sit and watch tv all the time, as long as you aren't an ass you are fine.

>I just go and talk with any stranger there or it is too invassive?
Yes anon, if you are 8 years old and a person tells you they have free candy in a white van don't. Just ask them the same question everyone asks "Hey where you from", "Been here long?", "Anything fun to do around here?", "where can I get a beer/food/etc".

If you don't know how to act in public or talk to others, then a hostel will just be a room with a shared bedroom.
>>
>>1223069
I dont know
>>
File: Photo2014-02-02144151.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Photo2014-02-02144151.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
>hambient
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.