[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racism on San Ysidro?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: as.jpg (77KB, 658x358px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
77KB, 658x358px
I just went to San Ysidro for shopping yesterday. Im from Tijuana, Mexico and is not the first time i cross the border just to go shopping for a couple of hours and come back home.

I have a legal Visa and everything and in the last few years i have been crossing all border agents seemed, serious but fine agents. Now they were mean and also removed 5 guys Visas cause of BS (according to them, they were going on job hunting but according to the guys they were just going to retrieve something they ordered on a local walmart and had the reciept with wich was dated 2 days old). What they did to the guys terrified me; they made them sign a paper, didnt explain what it was, and then removed their visas or else they would be thrown to Jail. After that i heard that the same thing has been happening to a lot of random tourist on their way of crossing to go shop or anything.

I crossed without much problem. The agent was mean and rude to me and pretty much insulted me on my face. Didnt thought of saying anything cause i was afraid he might remove my Visa, so i let it pass.

Went to a local K Mart just to look around (sometimes they have pretty low prices and wanted to see if something catched my eye). Grabbed a shopping cart and was surprised the store was pretty much alone and a guy started to bump on me on purpose. And i dont mean as it was accidental, cause it happened countless of times. This guy was about 40, white and bald and had his shopping cart and was continously bumping into mine and didnt matter how away i moved from the guy he would just continue to do it again and again until finally i left my cart and he started to bump now against me until i left the place.

After that i went a local burger king just to get lunch and this old lady comes in, just to ask for a coffe, the girl at the counter gives it to her but suddenly came the manager, grabbed the coffe from the old lady and threw it away saying that she was mexican and drinking her own coffe. Wtf happened?
>>
also the lady thought of saying something but the manager just said: mexicans should be drinking her own coffe not american coffe, now ill ask you to leave one last time or i will call the police.

The old lady just left and when i was going to order i simply decided to leave the place and went to a local 7 eleven to get a coffe and some donuts instead.

I have some good memories here on the USA and i want to have more on the future, but all this attitude is making me think that all people around san yisidro (area where i shop most of the time) are becoming more and more racist against Mexican tourists.

What is going on here guys?
>>
Well as near as i can tell its just random.
The only thing the boarder agents have in common with the burger king manager and the cart bumper is that they are making america great again.
>>
>>1221036
There's a growing racist acts on the back of Trump. Nor that he created, or caused them. They have always been there but quiet. His outspoken nature just has made all the racist feel they can say or do whatever they want. When before it was restricted to online like /pol/ or stormfront
>>
so doing that kind of stuff is making america great again?
>>
Surprises me to hear that of Californians, considering most of SD is Hispanic.
>>
There`s been alot of tension between the people living on the border and those who cross it illegally for years now. Sucks you got mixed up in it but its only gonna get worse until shit gets sorted out.
>>
Sorry you were born to a race of ugly brown manlets that destroyed their own country and are ruining a pretty good country above them with their mere presence so much so that people want to spend hundreds of billions of dollars to build a wall to keep you away.

Normally it was pretty hip to just pretend that none of this was a problem but now we are getting sick of you guys, I guess.
>>
File: 1481613621158.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1481613621158.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>1221036
>>1221042
>After that i went a local burger king just to get lunch and this old lady comes in, just to ask for a coffe, the girl at the counter gives it to her but suddenly came the manager, grabbed the coffe from the old lady and threw it away saying that she was mexican and drinking her own coffe. Wtf happened?
>also the lady thought of saying something but the manager just said: mexicans should be drinking her own coffe not american coffe, now ill ask you to leave one last time or i will call the police.
That sounds highly suspicious. A restaurant can't refuse service based on nationality. That was outlawed by Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Are you sure the manager kicked her out because of her nationality and she wasn't just a vagrant or something? Shiiiieeeet. That's a major lawsuit right there. Bonus points that it's a corporate chain.
>>
>>1221105
You'd be surprised how often this happens in burger flipping/fast food places manegers of these stoires think they can do anything you ever read in the news how they end up havign to apoligize for firing people for nothing or doing other illegal shit?
>>1221051
>The only thing the boarder agents have in common with the burger king manager and the cart bumper is that they are making america great again.
this better be a joke
>>1221036
That's fucked op i'm thinking about moving to that area maybe even living in Tj wondering if i should try my hand at being a border agent
>>
Really doubting your story OP

I don't care that some border agent was "mean" to you, when I drove up to Canada for vacation the border agent was a dick to me but I didn't care enough to bitch about it online because I have a spine

Also just because some 40 year old man bumped into your shopping cart a lot doesn't mean he was doing it because of racism
>>
How has the brothels been in Zona Norte since the election. I know that the peso depreciated, so negotiation is much easier. But are people down there worried about the immediate future of cross border tourism?

Asking out of purely scientific curiosity.
>>
>>1221055
this
>>
>>1221099
This. Spicks are the worst, dirty short little balls of grease. Most of them are criminals and they abuse dogs. Stay home Pedro, you ain't welcome here.
>>
Southern Californians are basically as shitty and uneducated as Texans. If you want tolerance check out the north bay.
>>
American border agents are assholes to other Americans, too. I've gotten all sorts of bullshit from them when coming back home and I'm a non-threatening white guy. It's just their thing.

Can't talk to your other experiences but it seems strange that people just north of the border would suddenly change their opinion of Mexicans.

I've been in Mexico for a little over a month now, and from what I've seen, people seem pretty paranoid now about how Americans see Mexicans. Nothing has really changed but now Mexicans think that all Americans suddenly hate them.
>>
doubt.jpg

Yeah all the people in California who always vote blue and think Trump is the next coming of Hitler and fuck their own lives to set up fucking retarded sanctuary cities are suddenly saying "wtf I love racism now"

You have to go back.
>>
>>1221610
Tolerance= I'm a spineless white person accepting of my country being taken over and given to non whites and all other hostiles. Multiculturalism is always a failure.
>>
>>1221665
Stay in your little home town. Look at Hawaii. Everyone is a mixture of something else.
>>
>>1221665
Singapore is a failure?
>>
>>1221740
It does show for multiculturalism to work you must highly regulated to create a common norm and it ends up being pretty sterile. I reckon it depends on your definition of failure.

I'm not that guy, though, and I like Singapore for living, though not traveling
>>
Sounds like a border town that's sick of illegals

I've never experienced anything like this in North Nevada
>>
>>1221738
>Look at Hawaii, that hostile white colony that destroyed the native culture and government then flooded them with foreigners, to the degree that natives still hate whites
Yes, Hawaii is a great example of what happens when a hostile culture and race is allowed to move in, outbreed and politically overpower you
>>
>>1221740
Singapore is an authoritarian hellhole. You might as well sing the praises of Saudi Arabia.
>>
I'm in San Diego. This definitely didn't happen.

Though, I wish it did. I really do. You aren't welcome here. There's no reason you ought to be allowed to cross an international border to shop at Walmart and go to Burger King - you and your beaner kind can fuck off.
>>
I disagree. If they want to come here and put their money into our economy once in a while that's fine. It's when they come to America and never leave or contribute anything to the country that I have a problem. I fully support them coming to visit and give our businesses their money as long as they don't try to stay and live here on our dime.
>>
>>1221835
Working in Saudi Arabia is actually not that bad at all.
>>
>>1221884
Meant for >>1221836
>>
>>1221887
Even if you hop to Bahrain/Dubai every weekend for booze and hookers, it still gets boring fast.
>>
>>1221917
Not for me. Maybe you are a boring person
>>
>>1221884
91.2% of Americans in Mexico are illegal
>>
>>1221964
Is there 20 million illegal Americans there?
>>
>>1221984
So you are saying it's a numbers thing? Not a morality/laws thing? Just checking because that is not what I am hearing from the left.
>>
>>1221984
And besides that, illegal Americans in Mexico isn't justified by the massive illegal population in the US, nor vice versa, and I've never implied or suggested so. So why the useless statistic?
>>
>>1221985
It's not just a numbers thing. It's the fact that the welfare state cannot be sustained with a weak border. They're a drain on the US, and I don't believe in supporting any drains that can do better for themselves.
>>
next time bring a camera and record that shit amigo, record it and put it on youtube or some shit. Keep in mind you can't be recording the border agents, only thing that's off limits. You can record the other gringos acting stupid though. Record them and get them fired and chastised as they deserve to be.
>>
>>1222001
wanted to record some of that shit. Sadly, and as some other anons say, im kind of paranoid for the moment and dont want to lose my passport just to get someone fired... I know thats what i have to do, but i get the feeling im not only going to lose my phone (or camera) but also lose my Visa cause of it.

Btw to the anon from San Diego, lots of tourist like me go to your country to spend some cash in it, you do know that kind of stuff is good for your economy, right? If you dont, then well sucks to be you.

To the other Anon that said the spine thing, well i just going to say that i found it weird with the border agent since they were never like this before Trumps election or campaing, but with the guy on K Mart was kind of obvious especially after i left my cart and continued without it and the guy kept it going till i left the place (literally from the back of the store where it all started till the entrance on the other side of the store).
>>
>>1222423
I suspect the border agents are feeling especially emboldened. They just had a victory in the cross border shooting case. They have mr border wall in office, and their union came out very strongly in favor of trump. Really sorry, as someone from Hawaii.
Also, >>1221834, you didn't even look at the demographic numbers much less the history for hawaii did you? Whites sure as hell didn't out breed the natives.
>>
>>1221055
This is fake news. Like OP's thread.
>>
>>1221042
>Mexicans should be drinking her own coffee

God bless America. Taking back our coffee from the Mexican rapists.

I wonder if they know where the coffee originally came from...
>>
>>1221129
>doesn't mean he was doing it because of racism
Probably a little autistic as well. Repeatedly hitting someone with a cart seems pretty childish to me.
>>
>>1222502
but Colombia is our lap dog and thus counts as america kek
>>
>>1222505
This. Shit transcends racism and hits mental retardation at that point.
>>
File: hanbaga.png (2MB, 1819x935px) Image search: [Google]
hanbaga.png
2MB, 1819x935px
I also doubt the OP.

I was in california in october and it was ok. Border agents will always be assholes, because they failed the police tests just like the TSA idiots.

Anyway, i have been to TX, CA, NV nothing out of the extraordinary. I have experienced 100x more racism in japan than in the US.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.