[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to ride on Horseback through Europe. Would this be physically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: europe-map.gif (122KB, 1000x811px) Image search: [Google]
europe-map.gif
122KB, 1000x811px
I want to ride on Horseback through Europe.
Would this be physically possible to do if I had the resources? Has it ever been done before in modern times?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskEurope/comments/2xhqtx/horse_riding_across_europe/
>>
>>1220552
depends on the route and how much time you'd be willing to spend
>>
There is so much to consider before committing to something this big. Horses are expensive and require a lot of knowledge and care taking. Lodging and feeding a horse is often difficult for most places to accommodate today, and will cost you a lot of money. Additionally, the horse needs to be trained to be calm in cities and towns, around traffic, and around any animals you may meet. Finally, you'll want a horse you've ridden for a while. A loyal and trusting horse will serve you much better than a horse you just decide to start riding one day. Anybody with a knowledge of horses will tell you that this is possible, but difficult and costly, and would likely take years of preparation.
>>
>>1220552
Assuming you are skilled in horse riding, that's certainly possible. There may be some problems with the papers though. So vaccinate it for every single thing you can, have the proof of ownership and whatever else. And never anger the police.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.