[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hostels: Dos and Dont's when Solo travelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 6

File: hostel99.jpg (50KB, 450x286px) Image search: [Google]
hostel99.jpg
50KB, 450x286px
Greetings /trv/,

my eurotrip comes near and it will be my first time solo travelling and staying in hostels, what precautions should I take and how to interact with fellow travellers in these places? I'm mostly staying in shared bed dormrooms with 4,6 people and the only thing I know so far is to bring my own lock. Thanks in advance
>>
File: 1487208651012.jpg (24KB, 189x165px) Image search: [Google]
1487208651012.jpg
24KB, 189x165px
>>1220272
>>
>>1220272
don't be stupid
do be clever
>>
>>1220272
Dont's
>Leave your passport or ANY ID's in your hostel bag
>don't assume a storage locker is safe(even if you have your own lock)
>don't leave anything with personal info you would not want to lose out and about
>don't fucking assume it is party city because it is "le european backpack crew XD RAVES" (you're going to be dissapointed at how many people are just going to crash or pass out drunk at these places
>don't leave cash around
>don't book a hostel just because it looks like a party
>take a drug for the first time in a hostel
>take long showers
Do's
>check the surronding areas of the hostel, location to bars/restruants/police stations/transportation
>lock your shit up best you can
>carry your passport/ID/money with you at all times sleep with it even
>check the shit out of the hostel on google and other sites
>bring multiple chargers and such for phones and what not
>be friendly to people
>clean up after yourself
>>
>>1220297
thanks a lot for the info!
>>
How to be immortal when travelling:
>Download maps.me to your smartphone, congratulations you can now never get lost
>Download booking.com and hostelworld to your smartphone, congratulations you can now find the cheapest accomodation in town
>Look really fucking carefully when you cross streets
>Never, ever go drunk outside alone at night
>Grind free Wi-Fi in KFC's, McD's etc
>Always, ALWAYS put passport, wallet and phone in your pants and sleep with the pants next to you in bed. Or in a bag and sleep with the bag at your feet or something.
>Ask hostel staff for do's in town
>Dont be autistic, most of your conversations will start in the hostel kitchen, its easy to interract with fellow travellers. Everyone is on the same mission as you and they want to have an international network so they will want to make friends with you.
>Trust no one
>Be humble, dont whip out your travel cock just like that, be quiet about your travels unless youre asked
>Ask questions, seem interested
>>
>>1220384
Also, SUGGEST people to hang out with you. Just pop the question. You will be surprised about how many that will say "yeah sure".

Whats your route btw? And what kind of hostels do you intend to stay in ? Its difficult to meet people in huge ass hostels in commercial cities if you are solo, i usually go for smaller ones where you pretty much have to make friends with the guests.
>>
>>1220387

Unfortunately my route consists in commercial cities (london, edinburgh, paris, amsterdam, berlin and praha) and as I reserved the best and most reviewed hostels in hostelworld i guess they're kind huge comparing to others :(

Anyway I really apreciate all of your tips. Thanks
>>
>>1220457
Ugh, then its much more difficult for you to make good friends but still possible.
The best and most reviewed ones usually have alot of activities for the guests so try to participate in these.
And also same as before, ive heard some pickpocketing stories from larger hostels in Berlin and Paris so keep your things in your pockets and follow the above steps.

But most important is to enjoy yourself.
>>
>>1220457
I recommend madhouse in Prague such a friendly, family atmosphere they organise things every night great for solo travellers and very secure.
>>
>>1220384
>Or in a bag and sleep with the bag at your feet or something.
Yes, this way they can easily steal it without you knowing. I would love to know what your laughable IQ is.
>>
>>1220297
>don't assume a storage locker is safe(even if you have your own lock)

Then what the fuck do you do lmao
>>
>>1220384
Any cheap air flight apps?
ANSWER ME FUCKING NOW BITCH
>>
>>1220620
Skyscanner
>>
Do have fun!

It sounds silly but thieves are everywhere and they can smell you, but it's not like they're murderers: They'll take advantage if you're a scattery person or a pisshead, but as long as you're semi-alert you'll be fine.

The staff at the hostel will be your best source of local info, they know what you want and they'll have coupons, and useful literature.

Don't be that fucking dickbag on his phone in the dorm, use your electronics in the rec space and when you're done get your head down in your bunk. If you're skyping back home at 03:15 in your bed lighting the place up like Las Vegas while the Serbians are trying to sleep you'll be in for a bad time
>>
>>1220553
Not if you have one strap around your feet you fucking cockhead.
>>
>>1220717
Oh shit, I underestimated this one's intelligence. I'll have to improve my tactics tenfold and...get this...UNZIP his bag and take the stuff from WITHIN HIS BAG. Thank god you will never share a hostel room with me.
>>
>>1220724
You do realise that nobody would ever even attempt to steal from you if you have a backpacked wrapped around your feet when you are sleeping?
Especially not if they dont know if it contains valuables or not. Hostel thieves will only take whats easy accessible like phones being charged or things out of pockets in pants on the floor or maybe they will try to zip open the side pockets on your backpack. The rest is too risky.
You would know if you had ever left Leeds or Omaha or wherever youre from.
>>
Jesus guys, chill out.

I'm planning to hold passports and my money wearing a money belt all the time with me inclunding when sleeping and my smartphone (my only electronic) under the pillow, guess that should be ok?

And I'll look out for the hostel's staff's tips. Thanks for your inputs!
>>
>>1220747
Are you fucking serious
>>
>>1220384
>booking dot com

FUCK THAT.
Reserved a room in a hostel trough it in slovenia for the same day,
when I got there they didn't know anything about the reservation and since then I've been receiving slav spam in my inbox.
>>
>>1220603
Just like he said, keep your valuables close to you. It is very easy to take the keys and make a copy for cheap for later "use". This is why you don't use the public lockers either in shopping malls (at least here in Hungary).
>>
>>1220824
Counter-experience: Used booking to book all my hostels in Japan, everything was perfect, no issues and exact prices. However in retrospect I should've searched there and contact the places directly. Would've saved me about 10% on the accomodations I think.
>>
Remember that most theft in hostels is crime of opportunity. If you have a padlock on your back, it's much less likely to be stolen or broken into simply because it's that much more difficult.

Also, for the love of GOD don't fuck someone in your dorm. Fuck in the showers or something, don't be that asshole.
>>
>>1220862
padlock on your bag, even. Fuck me.
>>
My Pro tips
> Must have apps: Booking, hostel world, Expedia, cheap flights, google maps (pre loaded or downloaded with whole city), google translate (downloaded country language)
> I havnt been robbed and have stayed in about a dozen hostels, just using my own locks on the available lockers. Just be careful and dont leave stuff round, carry your passport and cash on you when you are leaving the hostel
>Walk round as much as you can, when you get tired take a break at a maccas or a cheap cafe that has wifi
>Free museums, find these
> Say hi to your hostel room mates if they are up and about, usually if they are english speaking/friendly convo will go from there
> Buy the little orange 3M ear plugs, snorers everywhere in hostels and its terrible, hopefully if you fly a half decent airline you will get these free on flight
> Sleep with phone, charge it with a power bank on the go or in the morning with breakfast
> top bunk is best bunk from experience
> british backpackers/ usually the big groups of guys are absolute maniacs, most annoying people you will encounter but im sure there are some good ones
>If you choose a cheap hostel it will probs be loaded with brazillians, this can be good or bad
>If you are really desperate to party but solo travelling, buy a box of beers and drink while chilling on your laptop/phone, say hi and offer a beer to friendly looking folk in the common area if they sit near you
>Bring your own shower gel
>Also bring flip flops/cheap rubber shoes, some bathrooms/showers can get real gross

Thats all i can think of for now senpai
>>
>>1220747
Money belts are annoying, just keep them in your pockets during the day and keep whatever you were wearing in your bed with you, it's pretty straightforward. By far the easiest way of doing things.
>>
>>1220877
>> top bunk is best bunk from experience

No way fuck that. If you need a piss in the middle of the night, or are leaving early in the morning they're a ballache to get down from quietly and easily. Bottom bunk is literally always my preference.
>>
>that awkward moment when everybody in the hostel kitchen greets each other in the local language and then realizes nobody is actually from there.
>>
>>1220603
It's another layer of protection, but wirecutters/lock cutters are fucking easy as piss to obtain.

In a hostel locks are just to keep out the people who don't want to put in the extra effort to grabbing your shit.
>>
>>1220272
don't speak english in panama.

me and my coworkers spit in white tourists food when they come in to take advantage of the "steals" in our country.

stay home fat fucks.
>>
>>1221161

More like dont visit anywhere in south america. Its the shit hole of the world. Only the some parts middle east and northern Africa are comparable.
>>
>>1221163
>stay home fat fucks.

I see you didn't read my entire post.
no one wants you here.

well maybe to hold you for ransom. but that's even funnier. lol
>>
>>1220877

Thanks for the tips! Except for top bunk (it's like windows seats in planes), high chances of bothering someone if you have to wake up in the middle of someone's else sleep
>>
>>1221161
Fat fucks.....boy I'm 145 and 6' fuck off.
>>
>>1220918
>>1221174
I guess I just feel more comfy being up top and usually get a better sleep, i am not usually worried about waking people up lol, not like it makes a hella lot of noise or something
>>
>>1220877
"Maccas" you from Australia?
>>
>>1220747
Use a pacsafe bag like the EXP45 or just use a portable safe to store all your shit while you are sleeping. Nobody is going to get into it while it is next to your head. Dont listen to these two fools

>>1220827
>>1220916
>>1221156
>>1220763
>>
>>1221164
Not him but...

>lives in shitty country
>works in a kitchen
>cant even into real job in a pretend country

opiniondisregarded.jpg
>>
File: 1476851380911.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476851380911.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
>>1220272
bump.
>>
File: 1465697230618.jpg (18KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1465697230618.jpg
18KB, 470x470px
How is the hambient in a hostel?
How do you make friends there?
I stayed in one for a few hours to visit a friend,
And when I arrived it felt like there are a lot of different people from different places and they seems to know each others..
I think that I will go to a hostel in a mini trip but
How I have to behave in a hostel?
I just go and talk with any stranger there or it is too invassive?
>>
>>1221742
Hostels might be the easiest places in the world to meet new people. Just talk to whomever you are next to.
>>
What I don't get about hostels is why I can literally never get bottom bunk.
>>
>>1221161
>>1221164

this is the fucking travel board
>>
>>1221754
Yeah but I see formed groups of people..
Do I have to just go and introduce my self and ask: where are you from?
Since when are you here? Or something?
>>
>>1220603
I put my passport, wallet, phone, keys, etc in my underwear when I sleep. No one has attempted to steal it yet
>>
>>1221161
>make too much money
>want to see the world
>decide to spend my tourist shekels in Panama
>want to eat locally and support the people
>some beaner spits in my food because I said hello and gave him my money
Sounds reasonable
>>
It's pretty much all been covered, if you don't invite thieves, be considerate to others while also accepting that tolerating a certain amount of nuisance comes with the price tag you'll be fine. If you follow those general principles you'll have worked out the finer points of the etiquette within a few nights. The only tips I have should be common sense but sadly I see people missing these a lot:
>If you have to get up early make sure all your shit is packed so you can leave quietly. Rather than spending 15 minutes trying to do everything slowly and dragging out the noise just do what you have to do quickly, make your noise then get out so people can go back to sleep.
>Get a private room if you need an early night, have a contagious illness (this includes diarrhea), or snore loudly and don't have a means to reduce the noise.

On the subject of locks yeah make sure you carry your own but be aware that most can be surreptitiously opened within a few minutes at most. Most backpackers aren't thieves but with the sheer numbers of people you'll cross paths with sooner or later you'll encounter one. The main thing is deterring opportunistic low-risk theft so the thieves will go after the drunk or naive instead.

>>1222324
Generally easier to chat to individuals but yeah you can do that. The only situations you generally want to avoid is if they're clearly already friends from home, or a massive sausagefest; in either case they won't tell you to go away but they probably won't be that interested in you.
>>
A smartphone is so useful, you can use it nearly everything: managing funds, booking transport and accommodation, maps, finding places to go, communication with family, pictures etc. Given all that it's easy to rely on it for absolutely everything but make sure you have a backup for if you lose it, whether that be on paper, cloud storage or physical storage, or ideally some combination. Bear in mind that hostel internet connections are often pretty crap so if you take a lot of photos it may be better to do your regular backups on a USB drive then periodically upload to cloud when you can get to a better connection, or just leave it to upload overnight. Likewise don't be a dick and torrent during peak times, schedule that shit for overnight as well.
>>
>>1221662
>picks up packsafe bag
>walks away with it
>you're now fucked

At least with keeping your passport, wallet, and phone on with you at all times, you have the ability to still move around easily.

>Nobody is going to get into it while it is next to your head.

Yeah and no one is probably going to steal a backpack near your head at night either, keep essentials as close as you can to your body at all times.
>>
>>1222394
Pacsafe travel bags have a cable specifically for that. Its not invincible obviously but will stop opportunistic thieves and generally anything from happening while you are sleeping, even if its at the foot of your bed. Also good for securing your bags on trains and buses.
>>
>>1222416
and it typically ties directly into the cage meshing of the bag so that's nice.
>>
>>1220384
>maps.me

I found its offline service was pretty terrible. It would tell you the least direct route possible and miss major land marks. For offline stuff I found google maps worked the best, you just have to make sure to download a map of the city or area you going to before you go when you have wifi
>>
Just walk up to people or sit down next to people and say
"hey, where are you from"
After that, you'll chat for a long time with no awkwardness because travelers just somehow get each other
>>
>>1222486
What happens if there are a lot of groups and there are no people alone?
>>
>>1223068
people exist in groups, so long as you don't butt in and try to overthrow the conversation most people will be fine chatting with you. Just read their body language.
>>
>>1221213
Oh, you've had some great bunk beds then. If they're old and screechy, it makes so much fucking noise.

Nothing compared to the snorers, though. There's seriously nothing more absurd than lying in a room with 8 people, while you don't say anything because it's in the middle of the night, you slowly start realizing that the only person sleeping is that fat guy keeping the rest of the room awake with his terrible snoring
>>
>>1223389

I always wear my earplugs to sleep so the snoring never really bothers me, I do hate when the guy on the bunk above me keeps moving and shaking the entire bunkbed though
>>
>>1223394
When I walked El Camino del Norte last year, I didn't have earplugs the first days. Also, ocassionally someone was snoring so loud that it went through and was still annoying.
>>
>>1223394
Do you get the option to pick top or bottom if theres spare beds or are you designated a bed. Cause I do toss about alot and prefer not to be that cunt

Also how big are the lockers, would I get a 60l backpack into them?
>>
>>1221220
New Zealand m8
>>
>>1223595
Usually you just get given a bunk but you can change if the room isnt full, yea i toss and turn heaps too just try not to so much its not too hard

yea i did a 60l round europe and easily fit in all the lockers i used
>>
>>1222377
lol wat, isnt this horribly uncomfortable?
>>
>>1220272
Don't act like a richfag. Dress like a poorfag. Have a shitty looking bag. Locks are to keep everyone else out, not thieves. Earplugs. If feeling shy don't automatically take solace in your phone screen, man up and talk to someone, make up cool tales if you've got nowt to say. More earplugs. Silk sleeping bag liner. Have travel insurance. Apps OsmAnd, BC Navigator, Revolut, Translate langs. Photocopy all your docs. Earplugs. Travel as light as you can. Keep your fuckin wits about you. You'll be fine.
>>
>>1223604
Not him, but I do this too and it's fine.
>>
>>1223639
>Locks are to keep everyone else out

What do you mean? I'd guess most people who steal at such places aren't exactly organized, "pro" thieves who go there only to steal, but rather just opportunistic backpackers
>>
>>1223647
I can pick some shitty locks/hotel safes, I'm no thief. You'd be surprised how many people can pick locks even degen druggie thieves.
>>
>>1223649
But what did you/the other guy then mean by saying that locks are to keep everyone else out? If they aren't thieves, there's no reason to keep them out of your bag, and if they do try to pick your lock, they're thieves.

It just seems like there was made a distinction between "thieves" and "other people who might want to get into your bag", and I was just questioning the distinction
>>
>>1223652
There's quite a lot of people who otherwise would do nothing wrong, see phone/tablet/wallet open door/locker/bag and think I'm not at home, same rules don't apply, I'll have that. Especially when travelling people might've been robbed themselves, people run out of cash before they intend to, all sorts of things can turn a law abiding citizen into an opportunist thief.
>>
>>1223394
when i would fap as a kid the whole bed would shake and my bro did not like it.
>>
>>1223661
Is it any safer in Sweden/norway?
>>
>>1223769
I guess in wealthier countries you'd expect the staff to be less likely to steal your shit because it's so valuable compared to their wages. As for other travelers it's 50/50; could be that the more expensive countries attract a higher class of traveler, could also be that people are more inclined to steal when they're spending more each day.
>>
>>1223769
I'll also add that you really don't need to be too scared of theft. Yeah it can happen but if you take basic precautions you'd have to be very unlucky to get stuff stolen because as already covered most theft is opportunistic. If you keep your valuables either on your person or in a secure locker (ideally spread between a few places so you can't get totally cleaned out in one go), then the thief will go after the person who leaves their ipad charging while they go to the shower, or passes out drunk with their phone on the other side of the room.
>>
So far this is a neat thread

I'm looking to do a solo trip to Costa Rica this summer. It seems like there's not a lot of people my age (18) who are using couchsurfers though.
How much does age factor into who will host you on couchsurfing?
Is it likely to find people my age at hostels or while traveling?
>>
>>1223603
>Usually you just get given a bunk but you can change if the room isnt full

Take your assigned bed, God-damn it!

One time, in Iceland, I got assigned the bottom bunk, but some Aussie took it, so I had to settle for top.

The Aussie and his Aussie buddy turned out to be bros, and we had good bantz, but I still think that's bad form.
>>
>>1224556
bad form? dude calm your fedora
i was never once assigned a bed
>>
>>1224558
Well then, it doesn't apply, does it?

Some hostels assign beds. Take the one you're assigned.

t. guy that never wears any type of hat, ever.
>>
>>1221161
your whole shitty country should be exterminated
>>
>>1220916
>>1220862
Curious if there's any good strategy for keeping your shit safe while you're showering? I've only been to 2 hostels and neither had a seperate changing area/storing area. Just a communal shelf where you put your clothes. Made me uneasy but I was in a pretty swanky hostel so I didn't threat.
>>
>>1224712
Don't stay in big, crowded party hostels with a high guest turnover.
>>
Why does everyone in america seem to think hostels are giant hotels meant for a quick lay/fuck?
>>
>>1224835
Because they can be.
>>
>>1221161
>panama

You mean there's more than just a canal running through that shithole? lol I'm amazed anyone want to visit that crime infested crapshoot.
>>
>>1224712
Either 1) use the provided locker, or

2) get one of these, and put all your important crap in it:

https://www.amazon.com/Pacsafe-Travelsafe-Anti-Theft-Portable-Charcoal/dp/B00E8BK6LU/ref=sr_1_12?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1489612773&sr=1-12&keywords=portable+safe

Bolt cutters will cut the lock off pretty easily, but it'll make them move on to someone else's crap. This has worked for me without issue throughout the 3rd world.
>>
>>1224534
If you're female, you'll have great response. If male, well, try to sound mature and interesting.
>>
>>1224914
By "great response" do you mean "great response from guys who will try to stick their dick in your while you sleep?"
>>
>>1224916

If you are female you need to stay with female hosts or with hosts that have a fuckload of good reviews or you will deal with them trying to have sex with you. Even then you will still encounter it. Obviously all you gotta do is say no but be aware thats the reality of sleeping in a strangers house who finds you attractive.
>>
>>1224712
I just take my backpack in with me
>>
>>1224916
It's the whole point of couchsurfing for guys. Just don't stay with guys you aren't attracted to.
>>
>>1224919
I was more concerned about getting raped than "oh no someone might make an advance on me" but yes, female hosts sound like a better idea.

>>1224924
That's actually pretty sad tbqh
>>
>>1224944
Most usually are separated by sex. The last on I stayed in Womens dorms were upstairs and dudes were first floor.
>>
>>1224835
>get a whole bunch of 20 somethings in a house together
>everyone is traveling so its all no strings attached on things
>add booze + other substances

Gee no idea how sex could even happen in a hostel
>>
Not sure if someone mentioned this here before but i will say it just in case:

Don't be that cunt that wakes up at 5 am and starts packing all his shit in the morning, do it the night before.
>>
>>1225175
I walked the Camino some years ago, and of course this happened quite often. However, I remember one morning some annoying Korean couple (like 40's-50's) were using their flashlights all over their stuff and the room, obviously didn't give a fuck about everyone else. They literally woke a whole room up with their sharp as fuck lights

I wanted to choke them both and everyone who complains about young people having bad manners
>>
I don't know why so many people say "keep your passport on you all the times"

Why?

I leave my passport in my locker and if it would get stolen I'd just get a new one at the embassy.

I traveled now for quite some time solo and the passport always stays in the lockr
>>
>>1225175
I don't give a fuck anymore. If I have to go I have to go. Besides if you don't sleep with earbuds + sleeping mask you are asking for it
>>
>>1225193

No one is saying dont leave if you need to leave. Just make sure all your shit is ready the day before so you dont be an asshole and make unnecessary noise early in the morning.
>>
File: plebeians.jpg (5KB, 112x191px) Image search: [Google]
plebeians.jpg
5KB, 112x191px
>>1220384
>traveling with smartphones/tablets/laptops
>traveling with internet
>>
>>1225214
I' am guessing if you have to leave early in the morning you put your alarm on. Doesn't that wake people up anyways?
>>
>>1225848
Yeah, but it's easier going back to sleep after hearing an alarm for 5 secs, than if you have to withstand some idiot making a hell lot of noise, scrambling together plastic bags, zipping every pocket of your bag in the room and maybe he will even use his super sharp flashlight and make it even more shitty for everyone else.

I'm sorry, but there's a huge difference. Also, some people might react as fast as 2-3 seconds if they have their phones right next to them, so if you were asleep you'd barely notice it.
>>
For an 18 day trip in Europe, how much money would I need to stay in hostels every night?

Prefer cheapest tbqh, gonna backpack Europe for my first time in May
>>
>>1225891
western europe is expensive
let's say 20euro for a cheap hostel room
central europe more like 13~
>>
>>1225225
>real traveller TM
>>
>>1220384
>maps.me

What3Words is way more useful for travelling, especially finding other members in a group. mapsme struggles to find street addresses. The fact that it's offline is its only real benefit, but so is w3w
>>
>>1225944

>mapsme struggles to find street addresses

mapsme is really strange when it comes to street addresses. Sometimes it seems like they appear then disappear and wont come back. Then at different zoom levels they will appear and disappear. One trick I found is if you go into the mod where it lets you place a bookmark on the map it seems to show all the street names and stores at once regardless of zoom level. For navigating I usually use heremaps though.

Never heard of What3Words, ill check it out.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.