[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

India travel tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Sup /trv/

I know the memes are strong with india being a country filled with shit, but i am planning to go there on a trip there anyway.

Does anyone know of places in india that are not overrun by tourists?

>going for 4 weeks
>don't want to spend too much money

Thanks trv
>>
Indian here... When are you planning to go? Peak months are different for different cities. And where are you from? Would suggest that you don't travel in high summer say between april-june
>>
>>1219702

I lived in New Delhi for about two years and have been to India seven times.

There are very few places in India which will seem overrun by tourists. With the exception of Goa in the winter and small backpacker-oriented towns like Kasol and Pushkar, you always be a minority. Famous monuments will always be packed with people are from India, with the odd smattering of white faces lazing about the fringes.

You need to define a budget as well as preferences (what are you interested in?) and the time of year you're visiting.
>>
>>1219730 i am planning to travel in september, i know it might be quite hot then, but i don't have much choice

I am from the netherlands, and when i travel i like to see culture stuff, and nature parks. I am mainly looking for cultural recommendations.

What are some monuments in india that you would recommend, that i may not know about? India is so huge, that i find it hard to orientate onnwhat to see here, and don't feel like just seeing the super wel known sights

Cheers trv!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.