[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan or Italy I'm really indecisive about where to go for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1485908866415.jpg (54KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
1485908866415.jpg
54KB, 1620x854px
Japan or Italy
I'm really indecisive about where to go for a week -10days for my summer brake by myself.
I like the idea of going to Japan and being by myself and just enjoying the views and food, climbing mt, fuji and getting laid with an asian hooker and losing my v-card, but I also like the idea of visiting Vatican, the last supper, Venice and making memories , this may be the last time i travel anywhere for a long time.
What do you guys suggest, personal experience welcome
>>
As an italian who visited japan twice, i would say:

Italy is better for museums, landscapes and drinking.
Japan better for efficiency, safety and shopping.
Food is excellent for both and depends on your taste.
>>
>>1219460
I Second this
>>
File: wojak suicide.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
wojak suicide.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>>1219434

>tfw you went to Milan but didn't bother to see the last supper
>>
>>1219434
FWIW, there are Asian hookers in Italy.
>>
Thanks for the suggestions, italy was my first choice anyways.
Now its just up to making the arangments and goign to an agency, you guys think its better to plan it out myself or lets the agency plan it out for me ? I only have the vatican, milan, venice, rome in mind so far. Also what are some good touristic spots or some historic things im missing out on
>>
>>1219507

Shit is far too crowded and expensive, not only that but you have to book in advance.

It might be worth it, but its not a travesty if you don't see it, looks as good in pictures anyway.
>>
>>1219434
>summer brake
Stay home and study.
>>
>>1219670
>I wont get another chance after this
can you read ? im going dude
>>
>>1219686
Can you spell
>>
File: 1484293077348.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1484293077348.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
>>1219743
>implying i should worry about my spelling on a mongolian ice skating image forum
>>
>>1219665

You can do fine without an agency, you will save money and have more freedom, just book visit online or queue.
Cities you mentioned are literally full of touristic and historic spots so just wander around in the centre and you will find stuff to see.
I would personal discard Milan since it's a business cities and rather dull aside from the Dome area, both Firenze and Bologna are more convenient on the train route from Rome to Venice and better for a tourist.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.