[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with ticket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 85253306.jpg (101KB, 1438x1453px) Image search: [Google]
85253306.jpg
101KB, 1438x1453px
I booked a trip online with glenny travel and I got an email with flight details and booking number.. so how do I get my tickets to board the plane? What do?
>>
>>1218995
Just go to checkin counter with ID. They'll take it from there.
>>
>>1218995
Find the airline website. Let's say it is Lufthansa. Just google that company site. Click some button to create a login check in, or find a reservation. Your record locator is the same thing as a reservation. Take it from there where you add your personal info, add a checked bag, confirm a seat preference and whatever else you can do now. At some window of time before a flight you can officially check in completely and print a boarding pass, typically 48 hours before a flight. Do all that you can in advance so they can prescreen you and you don't end up with surprise last minute charges like on some thrift airlines that change to do it last minute.
>>
>>1218998
This. Just go to the ticket agent with your ID and itinerary number (most of the time you don't even need the latter)

Have you never flown before, OP?
>>
>>1218995
Those are e-tickets. Look for the 13 digit number. (sometmes 14 with check digits)

I
>>
>>1219487
>>1218998
You should note for OP that sometimes if you don't check in online you will pay a check in fee if you check in at the airline counter just before your flight.
>>
>>1219773
What kind of shit airline company does that?
>>
>>1219782
A good dozen now have print fees. They want you not to need to talk to them in person or pay for luggage last minute. If you can do it ahead of time then you should. If you don't have an app then you should print your boarding pass beforehand.
Also ALL airlines can effectively decide to give away your seat if you do not check in prior to coming to the airport two or less hours before the scheduled time. So I would worry if I didn't yet have a seat assignment or if I knew I was only going to be there an hour ahead. Also not well known is not being at the gate area a good twenty minutes before. They could legally call your name to see if you are there and then bump you to another flight when you weren't. Be careful about that bathroom in the midst of some weather chaos where you are in a hub. I've actually been on flights that boarded and left early to beat impending airport closures elsewhere.
>>
>>1219771
From a travel agent it usually only a receipt of purchase not a ticket.
>>
>>1219811
>Also ALL airlines can effectively decide to give away your seat if you do not check in prior to coming to the airport two or less hours before the scheduled time.
Former gate agent here. I've done that a hundred or so times. Mostly for fucking retards that show up at departure time. Id page at least 3 times or more because I'm not an asshole, plus I would remark your reservation saying how many times I tried to page you. So you'll get jack fucking shit if you complain. Airlines live by on time performace, so give me time to do my job or we will get shit for accomodating a late passenger. Also, if your wearing headphones at the gate, make sure you can hear the fucking PA.

Also, advanced seat assignments/early check in is good advice. Your contract of carriage should tell you minimum check in times.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.