[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travelling with other people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: jpg.jpg (34KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
34KB, 1000x667px
So there's that thread asking how and why solo travellers travel alone, but I'm more interested as to how people find other people to travel with them.

Do people have friends who'd be willing to go backpacking with them? Because I certainly don't; I guess most people are too scared to leave their comfort zone.
How do you do it /trv/?

Also, doesn't it get annoying? The only time I've travelled with someone else we ended up arguing about pretty much everything.
>>
>>1218002
I always liked traveling with my buddies. Some times its nice to have someone around to talk to. Also, when hiking/camping, it's nice to have someone to share the load with.

Haven't done much since my early twenties, but basically I used to travel with my best friends that I grew up with. Guess maybe I just got lucky enough to have one friend that loved to backpack and camp, one that preferred more conventional travel, and one that was a giant pussy, but I could still convince to go new places.

It never got annoying for me, but that's probably because I was traveling with dudes I had known for 10+ years of my life. We knew how to deal with each other, when to give each other space, when to shut up, etc. I find it strange that people don't understand that traveling with someone doesn't mean you have to be with them 24 hours a day.
>>
I hate it. I'm supposed to go to Europe next week with my friend who decided to tag along once he heard that I was going and now I have to act as a tour guide.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.