[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

free flight to europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Airplane.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Airplane.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
Hi /trv/, I really want to go to Europe, but can't afford the flight cost.

Is there a way the airline would fly me for free in exchange for working during the flight? I could be a flight attendant, load the plane or help the pilot crew.

Anyone done something similar?
>>
File: IMG_0579.jpg (900KB, 950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.jpg
900KB, 950x1307px
>>1211627
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 2/8.
>>
You could try hitching a cargo ship.
>>
Where do you live? Airfair is pretty cheap in our time so look at Skyscanner and the like. From my city there are flights for about $200-$300 to different cities in the US.
>>
File: ICEE_what_you_did_there.jpg (41KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
ICEE_what_you_did_there.jpg
41KB, 400x489px
>>1211627
>>
>not sure if trolling, LARPing the idiots who wants to work on boats, or just really really stupid
>>
>>1211627
chuckled a bit
>>
Guys I really want to go to Mars but can't afford the $15,000,000 to get there. Do you reckon if I did Elon Musk's dishes for a week I could go for free?
>>
>>1211690
If there were ore than 4 people on /trv/, I'd suggest we all write to Musk with his offer, for grins.

And who knows...?
>>
>>1211982
>>1211690

3rd one here, we can do this.

[email protected]
>>
>>1211627
>>167788836
>>
>>1211989
Whoa guys i've got 75% of a Azerbaijani pottery trading nexus offering to do my dishes!
>>
>>1211627
Not a fucking chance. You need a security clearance, fingerprinting, and FAA certification to even serve a cup of coffee on a flight.
>>
>>1211627
Don't expect to histch a plane just by standing with a cardboard sign in an airport. You need to talk to people. Just figure out places pilots hang out and approach them offering a help for a flight. On contrary to popular belief - no, you can't work as an air-host, that's a privileged position. Typical help will be: watching for auto-pilot, sorting bags, cleaning toilets (transatlantic flights) etc. Or maybe they'll just take you to the cockpit to chat about your awesome travel experience, pilots are pretty bored on long flights.
>>
>>1212815
I dont know how it works outside of the US, but if you're flying into/out of the US, you're going to need an extensive background check to even clean toilets (SIDA badge)
The airlines have to pay to get your ass cleared, which would be way more money than paying the international taxes on a free ticket.

Besides, most airlines dont want migrant workers, and require a minimum of 6 months employment before flight benefits kick in.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.