[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had up to two weeks to take a roadtrip with your starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: map.png (445KB, 1187x950px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
445KB, 1187x950px
If you had up to two weeks to take a roadtrip with your starting point in Savannah, GA, where would you go?
>>
>>1208335
North and/or West
>>
>>1208335
Charleston, Asheville, camp in Smokey national park, skip DC, Pittsburgh, and then from there either go towards Vermont/Maine for more nature or go towards Ohio and Illinois for whatever the fuck is there (haven't been to Cincinnati or Chicago)
>>
>>1208335
id drive straight south, do a lap of florida, first the atlantic side, then the gulf side. stop and swim with some manatees, go northwest thru the pan handle, see pensacola and mobile and end it in new orleans....texas has a shitty coastline so id stop in lousianna..
>>
>>1208335
Why?
>>
New Plymouth
>>
>>1208507
>camp in Smokey national park
I really need to buy some camping equipment.

>>1208513
I live in Savannah and would like to some ideas. I feel a little isolated here. Not a huge beach person so Florida isn't that enticing, and used to live in Appalachia so that area isn't as exciting.

>>1208654
Do you mean Plymouth, Mass?
>>
>>1208673
>I live in Savannah and would like to some ideas. I feel a little isolated here. Not a huge beach person so Florida isn't that enticing, and used to live in Appalachia so that area isn't as exciting.

Narlins?

Instead of telling us why the ideas offered are not interesting to you, tell us what sort of things DO interest you, what sort of things you like to do. You'll get better answers that way.
>>
>>1208507
>skipping DC but going to Pittsburgh

Other than that this is the right answet
>>
>>1208673
I'm in Charleston and desu Savannah isn't bad that bad as far as southeast towns go. I do prefer the mountains of upstate SC and Georgia but the oak trees in Savannah are amazing.

Also yeah man you can get a decent camping kit for about $250 and have everything you need for a day or two camp.
>>1208745
Idk DC to me isn't worth the traffic. The whole city is confined to basically 5 sq miles after that it's all shit. Pittsburg has a cool vibe a great punk scene. I just suggested it cuz it's always passed over compared to dc or Philly desu
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.