[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indonesia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

going on a trip to indonesia with Some study colleges, and one professor (Subject Architecture)

We want to visit some old temples, Villages, the modern cities Jakarta and Yogjakarta. General questions:

Recommendations about, temples, authentic old villages other sites to visit (doesnt have to be architecture related, authentic local culture nature etc. is also something we want to experience)

Traveling medium, is the Infrastructure good, can we drive by ourselves or do we have to hire a driver for a tour (we did that in mongolia two years before) or do we even have to use domestic flights?

Do you maybe have some ressources where i can find information about indonesia, maybe even with some architectural focus?
>>
roads are shit pretty much everywhere. But the local flights are super cheap and there are lots of them. I was planning to bus/ boat it but ended up mostly flying, which is both faster and cheaper. You miss out on the scenery somewhat though. (But then, those volcano views from the plane are not too shabby either)
>>
any other suggestions ?
>>
>>1208035
Borobudur is a must if you like temples. Also, Bali has a lot of cultural stuff if you ignore the crowds.
>>
>>1206986
Sumatra is full of assholes, at least it was, when I was over there (no, I wasn't one of them)
>>
try this https://www.yogyes.com/en/yogyakarta-tourism-object/candi/
>>
>>1208133
What do you mean? Locals or tourists?
Sumatra was probably my favorite part of Indonesia.
>>
>>1206986
What in the...
I'm going on a study trip to semarang and yogyakarta in march. Subject urban planning. Are you from the RU as well?

Anyway, my plan is to fly to semarang, take the bus to yogya and see borobudur and Prambanam. Then either climb mt. Bromo or Iljen before going to Bali.

I heard the Prambanam beach is great as well.
>>
>>1209369
Sorry, Pangandaran beach. Indonesia has great beaches for surfing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.