[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 night in bankok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1481692989272.jpg (79KB, 531x561px) Image search: [Google]
1481692989272.jpg
79KB, 531x561px
yo waddup guys I'm going to be in bankok for like a night next week, what to do?
>>
The world's your oyster.
>>
Go to 7-11. Buy a bottle of hong thong and coke. Wander around redlight district. Take in a ping pong show (make sure you ask if they have bird and/or turtle, or your not getting the full show.) Take in a "kinky sexy show." Go shopping for sex toys and tazers at sukumvhit open air market. pick up a cheap hooker and make her do weird shit you would never ask a normal girl to do. Wake up with horrible hangover and feelings of crushing shame.

There can only be one Bangkok

Repeat.
>>
>>1206792
i never understand why ppl go to those silly shows.

When I have a stopover in bkk, I usually go to a blowjob bar first. Then dinner. Then a soapy massage.
>>
>>1206984
any bars/massage parlors you would recommend?
>>
>>1206988
Not that anon but annies massage is good
>>
>>1206988
Cherry massage. They have a website. Google them
>>
>>1206996
I like how they write reviews of their own girls on their website, with strengths and weaknesses
>>1207002
will also check out thanks
>>
>>1206984
I went to Dr. BJ's on my first day in Bangkok, during the middle of the day, and the selection of girls was absolutely awful. I got a mid-30s chubby chick anyway, but I wouldn't go back.

Is that basically how BJ bars are, or are there actually cute girls in some, maybe at night?
>>
>>1206792
Can I use the tazer on the hooker?
>>
>>1206785
I understand that every golden cloister contains a deity, perhaps even a female one.
>>
>>1207002
>Cherry massage.
>>1207007
>will also check out thanks

http://rockitreports.com/review-cherry-massage-bangkok-thailand/

http://rockitreports.com/lots-of-new-ladies-at-cherry-massage/

http://rockitreports.com/review-yaya-ploy-bangkok-thailand/

http://rockitreports.com/review-bell-lisa-bangkok-thailand/

http://rockitreports.com/review-ice-and-may-bangkok-thailand/
>>
>>1207087
http://cherrymassagebkk.com/
>>
>>1207087
Real talk. You barebackin these sloots or wrapping up?
>>
>>1207061
As long as you agree on a price beforehand.

>>1206984
Why live an entire lifetime without haggling down a pingpong show to 200 bhat, losing a part of your soul during a 15 min performance, and then being offered meth in the bathroom after?
>>
>>1207102
>Implying that you want to do it raw with whores
Enjoy your AIDS
>>
File: virgin.jpg (53KB, 499x723px) Image search: [Google]
virgin.jpg
53KB, 499x723px
>>1207246
>aids from a vagina

Get a load of this virgin
>>
you are guys somewhere for literally a night and you haven't planned it? don't talk to any girls, bankok has a 100% male population
>>
How much is for a bj or a hj in Bangkok?

I've been there 2 times, for few days each time, but I'm not into hookers at all - was unlucky with Thai girls nevertheless.

I've never paid for sex. Just wondering what are actual prices, as some guys write 2k Baht, others 700, so it's quite various.
>>
>>1208952
It varies. If you want a handy best to just go to a massage parlor. BJ bar for a bj
>>
>>1208952

How did you go about meeting (read:fucking) Thai girls that didn't work for you?
>>
>>1209036
He just said he was unlucky with Thai girls. But social media is the best way to meet working class Thais. Middle and upper class, clubs in the RCA area of Bangkok. Maybe Silom rd, as well, but more tourists there.
>>
>>1207473
There are many more venereal diseases than just AIDS. Thai hookers have pretty much all of them.
>>
>>1209018
BJ bar, that's what I'm asking about.

>>1209036
I only fucked Asian girls which were from Western countries. Fucked dozens of girls in my life, but I just couldn't crack the Asian code. Or maybe didn't want, because they really were not my type of character.
>>
>>1209151
>I just couldn't crack the Asian code
It's mad easy. It's all the nice words and chivalrous stuff that women in the west think is patronizing these days. Princr charming, romantic shit.
>>
>>1209153
Also, they will act like they aren't trying to fuck until the moment you are fucking. So you just invite them back to your room. Any excuse will work. "I need to change clothes, real quick". " I need to check something from work on my laptop", or even just inviting them back to chill. They'll be on your dick before too long
>>
>>1209147
You don't know shit. Just stop now. Ypu are more likely to catch something from another backpacker than a female Thai hooker. In Bangkok you are more likely to catch something from a regular Thai chick than a Thai hooker
>>
>>1209147
Aids is extremely hard to catch from vaginal sex. Like 0.001 chance.

Your most common stds are chlamydia and gonorrhea, and they are both cured with antibiotic.

Herpes is painless but has a social stigma.

I am NOT advocating unprotected sex, honestly knocking a bitch up scares me more. But I am so sick of this sex with a hooker = aids meme.
>>
File: 1482679292982.jpg (18KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1482679292982.jpg
18KB, 480x853px
>>1206785
I WAS LISTENING TO THAT SONG AS I READ THAT
>>
Bangkok Oriental setting
And the city don't know that the city is getting
The creme de la creme of the chess world in a
Show with everything but Yul Brynner

Time flies doesn't seem a minute
Since the Tirolean spa had the chess boys in it
All change don't you know that when you
Play at this level there's no ordinary venue
It's Iceland or the Philippines or Hastings or
or this place
One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the god's a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me
One town's very like another

Whaddya mean? Ya seen one crowded, polluted, stinking town

Tea, girls, warm, sweet
Some are set up in the Somerset Maugham suite

Get Thai'd! You're talking to a tourist
Whose every move's among the purest
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine
One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble
Not much between despair and ecstasy
One night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumble
Can't be too careful with your company
I can feel the devil walking next to me

Siam's gonna be the witness
To the ultimate test of cerebral fitness
This grips me more than would a
Muddy old river or reclining Buddha
And thank God I'm only watching the game controlling it
I don't see you guys rating
The kind of mate I'm contemplating
I'd let you watch, I would invite you
But the queens we use would not excite you
So you better go back to your bars, your temples, your massage parlours
One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
A little flesh, a little history
I can feel an angel sliding up to me
One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble Not much between despair and ecstasy
One night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumbleCan't be too careful with your company
I can feel the devil walking next to me
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.