[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good night, /trv/. I am trying to plan a trip to Peru this year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Peru.png (91KB, 1262x553px) Image search: [Google]
Peru.png
91KB, 1262x553px
Good night, /trv/.

I am trying to plan a trip to Peru this year. I do not know exactly what I want to do there. I want to visit Machu Picchu, but I don't know a lot of the stuff I can do there.
My questions are the basics: How much money to take, how long do I stay there, what cities are the "musts" of Peru. What is the good entertaining and food in the country, etc.

Anyway, pic related was a review on peru I found on /trv/ a while ago and thought was worth saving. If possible, i'd like some enlightment. From now, I thank you.
>>
I spent a couple months there and did the typical circuit.

* Cusco, the sacred valley, Macchu Picchu are not your typical tourist traps. They're legitimately really awesome to wander around. Cusco is great for backpacker nightlife if you're into getting drink and dancing, but the stories about it being easy to get laid with locals are overblown. Go to kokopelli (something like that) hostel. Look into the "jungle trek" instead of the big macchu picchu trek.

* Lima sucks but the local girls are the only fuckable ones in Peru, and they're easy. Use Tinder, and get an AirBnB in Miraflores near Parque Kennedy. I had to stay there for three weeks while I waited on something, and by the end I had a rotation of 5 girls going. But none were really hot or exciting.

* Arequipa looks cool but don't plan longer than 1-2 nights, there's nothing exciting there.

* Skip lake titicaca, it sucks, it's a tourist trap, the nearby city is terrible, and the altitude will get to you.

* Go to the Huaraz and do hiking. I didn't, but people raved about it.

* Go to Iquitos and do ayahuasca at a center called Nihue Rao. You're on 4chan, you're fucked up enough that it's going to help you. It's nowhere near as terrifying as people make it out to be, especially at Nihue Rao where they're focused on healing.
>>
>>1203128
Oh, and Huacachina is cool for one night max. Arrive the first night, have some drinks, then do sandboarding/etc the next afternoon, and leave that night from the nearby town.
>>
>>1203128
Thanks for the tips. I am still not sure how long I am staying there, probably about 2 weeks. Definetely want to go to Machu Picchu, but also want to visit other cities in the country.
>>
No more brotips?
>>
Going for 2 weeks in March. Doing the Jungle trail, Arequipa, Colca Canyon and Cusco, not spending much time in Lima. Am i doing it right?
>>
if you're coming to Peru you should try one of the ayahuasca retriets.
>>
I hear the porters are very friendly.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.