[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flirting at airports?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 3022548899_dcabd43c73_o.jpg (142KB, 1249x928px) Image search: [Google]
3022548899_dcabd43c73_o.jpg
142KB, 1249x928px
Is it worth flirting or at the least engaging in polite discussion with relatively attractive females if initiated?

For some reason, young women have always started talking to me when travelling. Never happens anywhere else. I'm usually worried about coming off as a bit creepy for delving too much into their personal lives or giving my info to a strange but I suppose it's also a good what to make friends.

What does /trv/ think?
>>
>>1202978
>polite discussion with relatively attractive females if initiated
Fucking pervert.
>>
>>1202978
>Is it worth flirting or at the least engaging in polite discussion with relatively attractive females if initiated?

Unless you somehow manage to meet a tumblr autist bombshell or have the worst game in the world, you're fine. Just pay attention to signs that say no, or something if they talk to you first then go for it.
>>
>>1202978
>engaging in polite discussion with relatively attractive females if initiated?
Bet you do that with the goal of consensual sex in missionary position, you fucking deviant.
>>
Lately I've found that airports are like aphrodisiacs for cute chicks. In the last 2 months I've gotten 2 numbers at the same US airport on 2 different trips.
First one was a smoking hot chick with headphones and bitch face who I thought would never even respond, but I thought fuck it. Threw her "yo just wanted to say you've got killer eyes" and 5 mins later at baggage claim she is asking if I have a pen so she can write down her number. Unfortunately we live 90 mins away so I'm not pursuing her that much.

More recently a chick spotted me in line, we did some smiles and waves as we meandered through security checkpoint. Then on the other side, she stops and gives me her number and almost misses her flight to talk to me.

Good looking manlet here for reference. So if you are taller or good looking and not an autist you should be good to go.

I talk to chicks in the airport and on flights all the time. Captive audience dude, just dont be a faggot about it and you may end up with digits or if you're lucky, she'll fiddle your dingle somewhere nearby. Godspeed.
>>
>>1202987
based. confidence really goes a long way.
>>
Airports (esp. international ones) are the most strings-free locations on the goddang earth. You're both literally flying away hundreds if not thousands of km's within a handful of hours at most, you can absolutely fuck and lie and say all kinds of bullshit because almost anyone you meet you'll never see again (if you don't want to).
>>
>>1202978
>women have always started talking to me when travelling. Never happens anywhere else.
You just aren't getting out more and hanging out with normal people who have jobs and do normal things like talk to strangers, or who do somethings that are well a touch more interesting and happy.
>>
>>1202978

>for some reason, young women have always started talking to me when I started travelling
>Never happens anywhere else

travel bug a little, but also try to talk to women home when you get home you get it to work abroad. you will learn that girls don't bite.

>>1203270
You just aren't getting out more and hanging out with normal people who have jobs and do normal things like talk to strangers, or who do somethings that are well a touch more interesting and happy.

agree to a point but the amount social interactions while travelling, especially if you are doing something like taking trains+hostels is completely different to travelling. extroverts and introverts alike experience this.
>>
>>1202987
>90 minutes away
Im Australian and this is like a trip to the shops for me
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.