[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jamacian weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 20161231_163011.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161231_163011.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So ill be in jamacia on monday, montego bay to be more exact, hows getting weed there? I dont want that garbage shit either since im used to dispensory buds. Ill be pretty much just at the grand palladium hotel the entire time i think. Any help is awesome please and thank you.
>>
they don't grow good weed
like everywhere else, cab drivers are your local hookup
>>
Thanks, anyone else have any sugestions?
>>
>spend hundreds to fly to a foreign country
>get high so you can't remember any of it
>>
Lol thats alcohol bud. But it is an all inclusive so i probably wont remember. Have you ever even smoked pot? Lmao
>>
>>1200949

>go to jamaica
>bum some shitty weed off a taxi driver

Why would you ever do that, when you can get literally the best weed in the world legally in Colorado
>>
>>1201411
This is true yes, lol but im gonna be in jamacia and want weed. So just looking for advice
>>
you sound as though you do not disappoint your parents and underperform in life in any way
>>
>>1201431
Well, my mom kicked my out at 15 and have been doing me ever since. Im 20 now, have been to 7 countries and 20+ states. Almost done with college and work 40+ hours a week. I dont dissapoint myself bud
>>
Will post pictures of the weed i score tomorrow
>>
>>1201438
You disipointment me long time.
>>
>itt OP gets robbed and beaten up by a bombaclad top shotta in kingston mon
>>
>>1201438
yes jamacian weed success ok ??? kkjakjakjakjakj bobo
>>
>>1201418
coloradan here
come to colorado

jamaica ur getting off the streets of slums
fuck that

altho mad respec for rastaman blup blup come smoke te ting
>>
>>1201819
Haha i lived in telluride for a little bit, it was rad i also succesfully for ganja within the first hour of being here for a good price too. Pretty fuckin baked too
>>
File: IMG_43061.jpg (240KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_43061.jpg
240KB, 960x1280px
The stuff on the right was 30 us dollars. And is quarter and the stuff on the right is also a quarter but was 50 dollars. Its better quality as well. Got from 2 diffrent people, was really easy actually. Everyone is super awesome here. So 80$ for a half oz cant conplain both really sticky too
>>
Jesus fuck guys i realized how fried i sound in my last two posts lmao. Moral of the story the shits great and cheap
>>
I've heard about a scam where people will hook you up but soon after you get busted by the cops and have to bribe them. Is it a meme?
>>
>>1202045
One of the locals told me that there are good cops and bad cops here, he said the good ones you can bribe. I bought some from my driver from the airport to my resort and also bought some from one of the shuttle drivers in my resort. Its decriminalized here so cops dont care at all. You can smoke it anywhere or have a lot on you. The guy i bought those three branches from said if i wanted more hes sell me the same thing for $20 now. Ive also been offered coke and hash since ive been here
>>
File: Screenshot_20170113-225100.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170113-225100.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
I found even better shit guys
>>
>>1200949
you sound like a huge faggot
>>
>>1200949
>Jamacian weed
>jamacia

next time try uruguya
>>
>>1203827
Jamica lmao
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.