[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: mpoland.gif (37KB, 508x471px) Image search: [Google]
mpoland.gif
37KB, 508x471px
Im staying in Poland for two weeks. Do you have any tips on what to expect,what to try/see, whatever? Also how are the men there? Is flirting easy with them? And how are people in general
>>
>>1200097
we're having a bit of a racism / nationalism problem these days, so I hope you're white.
in terms of flirting with guys it depends if you're a male or female. being an openly gay man can be... difficult here. if you are a chick however everything is cool. young people generally know some English, older generation doesn't.
everyone will tell you to see Warsaw but I personally hate it. definitely visit Wroclaw and Krakow, if you're not a /pol/ idiot go to Auschwitz, Poznan is nice and so is Gdansk. Lodz gets a bad rep but has its vibe.
also wtf are you doing in Poland in winter
>>
>>1200097
>Also how are the men there?
I'll assume you´re a fag so you should research the popular gay hangouts in every city if you don´t want to get rekt by bydło. They exist, but trying to hit on males outside of them is a guaranteed fight. Also, are you visiting in winter? It can get really depressing in that season.
>>
>>1200169
haha no I'm a girl. Just visiting a friend. Winter is the only time I can travel.
>>
>>1200169
Oh and anything else like Zakopane for example? Also, places that are near Zamosc
>>
>>1200169
>problem
>>
Bump. Any Polish guys here?
>>
>>1200443
Maybe.

In regards to places similar to Zakopane - Szklarska Poręba and Karpacz are popular ski and hiking resorts, but they're not as big and touristy as Zakopane.
>>
>>1200443
Murzasichle is close to Zakopane, from my experience it is a lovely place.
>>
Hey. Also how cold is it there and how much money will i need guys?
>>
>>1200169
>we're having a bit of a racism / nationalism problem these days, so I hope you're white.

Not OP but I am a Moroccan man and traveling through Europe.

Will it be somewhat dangerous if I visit Poland?

Will it be especially bad if I try to flirt with a polish girl?
>>
>>1200286
if there's snow, Zakopane will be lovely, true, i forgot about that. you should totally go, especially if you like mountains or skiing.
>>1200738
i don't want to badmouth my own country but it got a lot worse during the last months. we've had many cases of racist attacks lately, kebab places having their windows smashed, dark-skinned people being beat up, all that nasty shit. i wouldn't say coming here is dangerous per se, but you might get unlucky.
do NOT go to Białystok. that's the capital of white pride bydło.
>>
>>1200738
>Not OP but I am a Moroccan man and traveling through Europe.

Will it be somewhat dangerous if I visit Poland?

Yes, do not go go Poland. It is not safe for people like you.
>>
>>1200754
Dont listen to this guy. Major cities like krakow are completely safe.
>>
Auschwiz
>>
>>1200953
How cold is it? And can you survive with 400zl per week?
>>
>>1201015
>And can you survive with 400zl per week?
Half the country does. But that's very little cash for a tourist.
>>
>>1200731
These days it is pretty temperature ranges from -5 to -30 celsius. It depends on the region and a day, tho. You should take a look at forecasts.
For two weeks I'd say about 500EUR should be comfy.
>>
>>1201045
pretty chilly*
>>
>>1200738
I would say that it's like everywhere. People are friendly in general, but if you meet some thrash, they may dislike you.
If you prefer numbers, in my city I've heard about 4-5 incidents (not always fights) in the racial/nationalistic field, directly to the foreigners. Of course there are some I've missed for sure, but I'm a member o foreigners group on facebook, so I'm kinda up to date with the stuff. I'm living in Lodz (2nd/3rd biggest town in Poland), so I think it's quite good point of judgement.
Don't get scared off by the others, they're oversensitive at the point of racism etc. Considering the Polish internet is right-wing biased, they have to spread their opinions here not to get criticised.

Regarding the chicks - nobody likes when foreigners are pickng up their ladies, but I've rarely heard about fights because of that. The ones that actually took place was because Turks (usually) were too cocky. If you don't pretend to be the most alpha, you shouldn't worry at all.
>>
>>1201216
>I´m living in Łódź
I´m so sorry.
>>
>>1201216
hi Lodzbro
>>1201225
I used to hate it but honestly it gets a lot better every year
>>
File: 1w3m6bys.vichan.gif (2MB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1w3m6bys.vichan.gif
2MB, 400x350px
>>1200317
the problem is that they're unarmed and they don't want to fight even if you provoke them xD
>>
Recent week was horribly cold -25 degree Celcius nationwide, it is getting close to 0 now.

I actually live in Oswięcim, a place where Auschwitz/Birkenau camps are located. It seems like a must see for many tourists. You can get here from Katowice or Krakow directly. But don't get scammed for an organised trip from Kraków.

Polish mountains are good direction this time of year, if you like skiing Białka, Zakopane, Wisła are most popular ski resorts. A lot of places to stay and eat. Might be more expensive than usual though.

I don't think it is dangerous in Poland, if you are man of colour. Of course, if you were to walk alone at night through some shady alleys, you might get attack and robbed, but so would anyone else.
>>
>>1200285
why don't you ask your friend then instead of posting here?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.