[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am from Poland. I want to see Arizona, Utah, Nevada and possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: John_F_Kennedy.jpg (355KB, 2841x3432px) Image search: [Google]
John_F_Kennedy.jpg
355KB, 2841x3432px
I am from Poland.

I want to see Arizona, Utah, Nevada and possibly California. What is my best course of action? I have no experience in traveling outside of my country, last time I have been anywhere outside was 8 years ago with my parents. Should I go with some tour prepared from my country? Or would you rather recommend me getting to USA first and then paying some local tour guide from USA? Or should I just take a pack of my friends and go and discover everything on my own?

Seriously, I have no idea how do I even get started. Any advices?

My budget will be like 15k złotych which is like 3.5k $. I expect to cover with it costs of flight from Europe to USA and back and paying for everything in USA. Is that enough?
>>
>>1198855
To see any of those places properly you'll want a rental car. This is something you can more easily afford if you had friends along, for sure, splitting the cost 2ways or 4ways.
If you only went to Vegas, you could survive on tours to sights nearby. But not for the other states, and gorgeous national parks between them. Driving requires a certain age and credit with most car rental companies (are you over 25?).
>>
>>1198860

I am.

But I don't have a driving license. One of my friends might have, though.
>>
>>1198861
What are you, fucking underage?

>>>/sznur/
>>
>>1198971

No, I'm 27.

I never needed it. Why would I need to throw my money at some black hole that will eat my funds if I travel everywhere through public transportation anyway?
>>
>>1198855
>What is my best course of action?
Wait for the faggots to fulfill their 20 year old promise to lift the visas.
>>
>>1198973
So do I. But it's still kinda fedora-tier in this country and within our demographic cohort.
>>
>>1198988

That's not my problem, as I have french passport.
>>
>>1199007
What does that have to do with being atheist?
>>
>>1199351
>>>/int/ or >>>/pol/ for all your shitposting needs, this is a travel board.
>>
>>1198855
Czesc.

Musisz pamietac ze te stany razem wziete sa ze 3 razy wieksze od Polski. Musisz miec samochod, wycieczki autobusowe nie sa za bardzo popularne w stanach. Tylko Azjaci tak tam zwiedzaja. Wyrob sobie prawojazdy albo jedz z kims kto ma. Sa grupy na fejsie gdzie mozna znalesc innych podroznikow w Stanach, moze akurat kogos znajdziesz i razem zwiedzicie ten rejon.

Just so you know, Arizona, Utah, Nevada and Cali are my favourite regions of North America. Last year I did a road trip on my motorbike from Vancouver all the way to San Diego, then went to Joshua Tree, Phoenix, and then Utah. The region is simply put spectacular. The open landscapes, the deserts, the clear night sky... Pick the right time of the year to go as well, when I went in May it was too hot in Phoenix but still had quite a bit of snow in Utah.
>>
>>1199355
In most of the US, at least outside of big cities with a lot of public transport, a person without a license by at least 18 or so is seen as childlike and dependent, because they can't get most places by themselves.
>>
Do the rental car thing, more freedom, and driving won't be so bad. I suppose you would fly into LA. See the beach. Drive up to Vegas (4hr drive) do the whole Vegas thing (I suggest going downtown instead of The Strip, much cheaper)

From Vegas drive up to Zion national park in Utah (3hr drive) Look it up, very beautiful, only seen here in the southwest US.

Drive back through southern Utah and Northern AZ to check out the Grand Canyon (3hr drive) then maybe stay in Flagstaff for the night. Nice northern Arizona town, 6000ev, lil college town it's pretty cool.

Then perhaps check out Phoenix? I've been a bunch of times but I don't really know what there is to see. Sure there are a tons of things you might be interested in since it'll all be new.

I live in Vegas and have been all around the southwest United States. Open for more specific questions
>>
>>1199972
What this guy said. Nothing like the open desert sky. And don't come during the summer you will melt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.